[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Napoleon_crop.jpg (506KB, 939x960px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon_crop.jpg
506KB, 939x960px
what was his deal?
>>
to make France great again
>>
lindybeige
>>
hemorrhoids
stomach cancer
and a tooth abscess when he arrived at St Helena
>>
>>1897378
This
>>1898647
>lindybeige
More like britcuckfaggot
>>
File: 1477443860325.jpg (121KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1477443860325.jpg
121KB, 680x1020px
>>1897354
Was he really smart?

And more general /his/ questin:
Is waterloo THE best historic movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwsS4v2QL-A
>>
>>1898829
>Was he really smart?
sorry, i meant to say "small".
>>
File: napoleon.png (14KB, 239x311px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.png
14KB, 239x311px
>>1898829
Smart enough to prove this.
>>
>>1898829
>Is waterloo THE best historic movie?
Yes, yes it is
>>
>>1898841
but what the fuck is the green triangle?
You cant just draw an equilateral triangle and say "if water is wet this triangle is equilateral"
>>
>>1897354

He was SHORT tempered, stood LITTLE chance against the British.
>>
>>1898885
Green triangle constructed from centers of those equilateral triangles that are constructed on the sides of base triangle.
>>
>>1898905
oh.
I might be retarded
>>
>>1897354
being a solid general & utterly brilliant political leader
>>
>>1897354
he knew he was doomed to be forever in peter gabriel's shadow in a creative sense, so he struck out on his own path, went solo, and ended up in the same old-british-white-guy-trying-to-be-socially-relevant trap that sting, mark knopfler, and roger waters fell into.
>>
File: 1425494656737.jpg (73KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
1425494656737.jpg
73KB, 668x668px
>>1898993
>The Napoleonic wars bankrupted France, destroyed the French navy and led to a century of British imperial domination.
>After the Battle of Waterloo every single European power was restored and Napoleon's puppets (mostly his family) were deposed.
>His wars cost the lives of at least a million young Frenchmen - plus millions of Spaniards, Germans, Dutch, English, Russians etc
>He sold the vast French territories in America to the US government for ten million dollars to pay for his wars - thus losing France its most valuable Imperial possession.

Total bleeding disaster if you ask me
>>
>>1899076
To be fair he had some excellent military victories, which is why I called him a solid general.
( not even in the top 10 of all time)
>>
>>1898841
Thats pretty smart.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.