[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Any president who starts a war gets punished by having his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>Any president who starts a war gets punished by having his party lose and breakdown.

The loss of Vietnam by the Best and Brightest caused Reagan to swipe in and dismantle the great society and turn america into a national theocracy . Bush losing Irak/Afg lead to the new progressive push which caused the legalization of gay marriage, which seemed impossible just a few years before 2008, when homosexuality was illegal.

Furthermore, both the GOP post Bush, and the DNC post LBJ reacted by putting forward more extremist (towards their base) candidates.

(Carter was a liberal Christian, and possibly the GOP will nominate a Liberal Christian somewhere in the next few years, but that was a bargening state)

Is there any correctness to the theses that losing a war causes the death of your party ideals, and if so, why do presidents start wars to begin with?
>>
>>1893466
Homosexuality was illegal in 2008? Really? Where, that one county in Alabama that technically had sodomy laws still on the books that they didn't enforce?

C'mon.
>>
>>1893485
It was illegal all over America.

>On June 26, 2003, the U.S. Supreme Court in a 6–3 decision in Lawrence v. Texas struck down the Texas same-sex sodomy law, ruling that this private sexual conduct is protected by the liberty rights implicit in the due process clause of the United States Constitution.
>>
>>1893500
>Texas struck down the Texas same-sex sodomy law, ruling that this private sexual conduct is protected by the liberty
What?
If they "struck down" a sodomy law and ruled buttfucking was constitutionally protected, it means it wasn't illegal. Or am I reading it wrong?
>>
>>1893500
That just proves that those laws weren't enforced. When was the last time someone engaging in consensual homosexual sexual acts was charged?
>>
>>1893521
I think he meant it was illegal before that ruling

but that ruling was in 2003 and he said 2008 so I don't fucking know dude
>>
>>1893521
The sodomy laws are still in the Texas code books, but are unenforceable due to the fact that those laws are unconstitutional. The Texas legislature voted to not remove the sodomy laws in 2003. A similar thing happened in a few other states, too. So I guess you could say it's "illegal" to engage in homosexual activity in Texas, yes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.