[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who won the Yugoslav wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 3_ yugoslavia_map_1991_sml_en.png (89KB, 531x430px) Image search: [Google]
3_ yugoslavia_map_1991_sml_en.png
89KB, 531x430px
Who won the Yugoslav wars?
>>
No one won. Only Serbia lost.
>>
The US
>>
>>1892724
Yugoslavia was a mistake
>>
everyone lost but mostly serbia and b&h
>>
>>1892724
Kosovo
>>
>>1892724
Croatia
>>
the jews
>>
>>1892731
>>1892883
this
>>
>>1892724
Germany and the US.
>>
Croatia, when they blew out those orthodox turks even when they had the entire yugo slav army and equipment

Deus vult
>>
>>1892731
>>1892955
This.
USA, Germany, and Russia in a certain way.
Everyone else lost as >>1892813 said. But i'd add Kosovo to the list of losing the most, they were just happy about it.
>>
I was watching that BBC documentary about Yugoslavia the other day and they make mention in the fourth episode about how Russia stationed troops in Bosnia to help Serbia but I can't find any info about this. Were Russian troops actually in the Balkans the same time NATO and UN troops were and how did this not trigger wwiii?
>>
>>1893050
>Were Russian troops actually in the Balkans the same time NATO and UN troops were and how did this not trigger wwiii?

They were but they didn't really do shit.
>>
>>1893050
They were stationed in Bosnia as a part of the UN force
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implementation_Force

At the end of the Kosovo war, this happened
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport
Long story short. Russians wanted to be an independent peace keeping force, while NATO gets their own zone rather than a joint effort.
They took/were given the airport.
American general Wesley Clark ordered the British to take the airport by force, but the British officer James Blunt and general Mike Jackson refused to start WW3
>>
>all these people saying everyone lost
literally the only ones who lost were Serbia and their greater Serbia aspirations
>>
>>1893108
So all the dead people didn't lose?
>>
>>1893112

they actually won
>>
>>1893112
>Soviet civilians died under nazi occupation therefore the Soviet Union didn't win wwii
>>
>>1893120
What good does that do to them?
The result is only more hatred.
Only Slovenia got out without major casualties and hatred spurred.
>>
>>1893130
So what good would living do them?
>>
>>1892724
the jews
>>
>>1892724
The Croats
>>
>>1893095
Fuck Clark. He's a neo-conservative Jewish piece of shit who, if the memo was real, is complicit in the deconstruction of Germany.
>>
>>1892724
Everyone except Serbia
>>
>>1893095
James Blunt?
>>
anyone have any sources of civilian conditions in the wars? I read some "survival" guide of a person that lived in a surrounded bosnian village and it sounded quite fucked
>>
>>1894166
yes that James Blunt
>>
File: 828.jpg (20KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
828.jpg
20KB, 640x334px
>>1892724
Everybody but the people living here.

Just fuck my shit up, the region.
>>
>>1893095
>Mike Jackson

What a fucking piece of shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.