[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks the ottoman empire is turkish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: cage laughing.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
cage laughing.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
>he thinks the ottoman empire is turkish
>>
File: sultan bin baba.jpg (18KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba.jpg
18KB, 480x452px
>he thinks the Ottoman empire isn't the true successors of Rome
>>
File: Ufr5yhf.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ufr5yhf.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>he thinks the roman empire was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
File: 58.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>He thinks the Byzantine empire was roman
>>
>>1891744
Why is the idea of the Ottomans being a Rome such a big deal? Isn't an eternal Rome more of a Christian idea where they need a Rome to persecute them? I know Muslims also want to fight against a Rome in their end of days but why would they identify as their own enemy?
>>
File: sultanate of rum.png (116KB, 642x430px) Image search: [Google]
sultanate of rum.png
116KB, 642x430px
>>1891753
Thats the arabs, persians and other lesser muslims.

We sons of Jupiter and Tengri are proud of our Roman heirtage that helped shape us into the strongest of all the different Turkic tribes to leave the steppes of Asia.
>>
>>1891767
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: 1477703177246.jpg (51KB, 420x486px) Image search: [Google]
1477703177246.jpg
51KB, 420x486px
>>1891797
you've been slacking

pick up the pace, friend
>>
>>1891744
>this dead midget is considered a national hero in turkey
how the mighty have fallen lmao
>>
File: now i've become death incarnate.jpg (121KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
now i've become death incarnate.jpg
121KB, 960x960px
>>1891818
>implying you can slay the son of Tengri
>>
>>1891802
Are you ever going to expand your shitposting reaction images, or are you going to forever keep using the same five?
>>
>>1891818
>dead
noooooo
>>
File: RIP.jpg (12KB, 487x432px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
12KB, 487x432px
>>1891870
The filthy k*rds got him in a suprise attack.
>>
>>1891829
yaes
>>
It started as a Turkish empire and evolved.

So yes its Turkish.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.