[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without resorting to dank antisemitic memes, how did the Jews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: f120207yn14-635x357.jpg (55KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
f120207yn14-635x357.jpg
55KB, 635x357px
Without resorting to dank antisemitic memes, how did the Jews manage to so effectively retain their identity after dispersal like no other ethnic group for such a long amount of time?

Is it simply just the highly religious nature of their society?
>>
Their high intellect, obviously.

The smarter you are the more connected you are to your peoples traditions and rites without giving to the unintellectual teachings of "multi-culturaism".
>>
>>1890894
It's more that every other group persecuted them constantly, giving them a shared history throughout the diaspora.
>>
>>1890900
>implying the smartest jews weren't secular
>implying intellect leads to irrational tribalism and closed societies
Sure mate.
>>
File: a jew and his goy.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
a jew and his goy.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>1890924
It was all part of appearance, my qoyun friend.

Every child of Avraham Avinu is taught they are the chosen race and because of this a great responsibility is put on their shoulders to shape this reality of hours to signify the Emet of Tengri.
And to do that they shall never intermingle with the lesser races and take on their traditions unless it means to come closer to their goals.

This is their destiny as descendants of the great Turkic tribes of the Altai mountains.
>>
>>1890947
Yes, yes, very nice conspiracies. The fact is that almost every great mind of the last century was opposed to tribalism, and pretending that tribalism is associated with high intellect relies on your own stupidity.
>>
>>1890894
Because they were hated, actually. They were never really "allowed" to integrate because of their religion, so they managed to preserve their identity fairly well.

Imagine the kind of thing that created Chinatowns and Little Italies, but with an animosity that never really went away. After so long, the culture became self-sustaining.
>>
File: keity.jpg (54KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
keity.jpg
54KB, 600x593px
>>1890954
You are the only one associating high intellect with tribalism, my qoyun friend.

There alot of pro-zionist jews that were great thinkers and intellectuals.
Like Chaim Weizman, the leader of the pan-turkic Zionist movement and first President of Israel that so happened to be a chemist that developed the way to produce acetone through bacterial fermentation.
And everyones favourite Albert Einstein, a great supporter of the pan-turkic zionist movement that helped Weizman with his works.

Again, it's only low intellectual non-turkic cretin that thinks that breaking from their roots is a good thing. Please stop deluding yourself for the sake of your qoyun spawn.
>>
>>1890981
>I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state.
>If we do not succeed in finding the path of honest cooperation and coming to terms with the Arabs, we will not have learned anything from our two thousand year old ordeal and will deserve the fate which will beset us.
>>
File: keitte.jpg (71KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
keitte.jpg
71KB, 600x593px
>>1890994
again, all for appearance

or false like the shit some parrot about him saying
>It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews.
>>
>>1890894
Lots of inbreeding
>>
>>1891005
>again, all for appearance
Yes, i know that any contradicting evidence is fake to a /pol/tard, i was just posting his quotes in case some naive bystander was reading you.
Given that your opinion is unfalsifiable, there is no point in discussing. But i'll repeat that, if anything, there is a negative correlation between tribalism and intelligence.
>>
File: kutt.jpg (39KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
kutt.jpg
39KB, 600x593px
>>1891019
>Yes, i know that any contradicting evidence is fake to a /pol/tard
Calling someone a "/pol/tard" because you don't agree with the subject is not a healthy way to conduct a debate, my qoyun friend. And slightly offensive in a anti-semitic and anti-turkic manner against me personal.
>But i'll repeat that, if anything, there is a negative correlation between tribalism and intelligence.
That's good to know if I ever associated the two.
>>
>>1890894
Have suffered a lot. Pretty "bonded" together
>>
>>1890894
It's because they chose to band together in the face of constant religious and ethnic persecution. The essential irony of the history of the Diaspora in Europe is that the more Europeans attempted to oppress the Jews, the more tight-knit and insular Jewish communities became. When Jews moved to countries in which they weren't persecuted, their tight-knit communities and unique culture tended to fade away over time. The only exception to this rule are Hasidic and other ultra-orthodox groups, and that's mostly because they're the Jewish equivalent of the Amish.
>>
>>1890894
>Without resorting to criticism that might paint the jews in a negative light

Evaluation of history shouldn't be hobbled by bias, emotion and arbitrary rules. This is why Culture of Critique is a necessary read.
>>
the jews that assimilate stop being jews so there is a self-selection among those who have a jewish identity.
>>
>>1890894
They didn't.

They're as balkanized as any group ever.
>>
>>1890894

Because they fill a niche in society. The capitalist parasite niche.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.