[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Rule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: angry_mob.jpg (117KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
angry_mob.jpg
117KB, 1200x794px
Is mob rule anarchy or democracy?
>>
>>1883126
Call it what you like, but I call it shit.
>>
>>1883126
Is minority rule better?
>>
>>1883141
Yes.
>>
>>1883143
Literally how
>>
>>1883144
The majority of people are too stupid or corrupt to rule.
>>
>>1883149
And you think the ruling class wont be corrupt as fuck?
Kek retard
>>
>>1883157

What stops the majority from being corrupt af?
>>
>>1883157
Corruption of the few is easier to get rid of than corruption of the many

inb4 majority can't be corrupt
>>
>>1883166
>>1883171
So you want some kind of pseudo-dictatorship?
>>
>>1883175
So you want a massive selfish majority to rule?
>>
>>1883175

I want a benevolent dictatorship with no politics whatsoever
>>
*shuffles into the Aegean*
HOL' UP
*hands out voting urns*
YOU SAYIN'
*falls into Syracusan pit*
THAT WE
*burns Melos*
WAS
*gets its walls smashed down*
THE DEMOS
*puts owls on your coins*
AND SHIT?
>>
>>1883144
Mobs are stupid. Small groups can be quite intelligent
>>
>>1883171
>corruption of the few is easier to get rid of than corruption of the many

It's harder to corrupt many people and it's easier to corrupt few people you know?
>>
>>1883213
>I don't understand how the masses think
>>
>>1883175

Due, I'm just asking if mob rule is anarchy or democracy. I'm not making value judgements about wether those things are good. Let me put it better.

Is mob rule majority rule?
>>
>>1883224
Technically speaking, yes.
>>
>>1883230

Is minority rule better than mob rule?
>>
>>1883242
Yes, because minority rule is more efficient and usually, the minority chosen to rule is more intellectual.

When the minority becomes corrupted, the majority can take them out and replace them with their own chosen minority.
>>
>>1883189
Are you one of those "my exact form of benevolent dictatorships havent been tried yet"?
>>
>>1883221
>I don't understand how a country would work if only few people are om control
>>
>>1883126
Both.
>>
>>1883264
Yeah, like almost every country ever.
>>
>>1883247
Do you support the democratic republic model then? A small ruling class that can be nonviolently replaced at the will of the masses? Do you support a more authoritatian model?
>>
>>1883357
My opinion of that depends entirely on what country and what culture we're talking about.

But for the most part, a democratic republic is best. Authoritarian governments with full support from the masses would be good, but you rarely see those these days.
>>
>>1883305
>like almost every country ever

I guess the Parliament and the Senate then are some magic creatures that you have never heard of.
>>
>>1883390
They're literally an example of a minority ruling over a majority.
>>
>>1883143
So you want black people ruling you?
>>
>>1883420
>>>/pol/
>>
Mob rule is quite clearly anarchy for several reasons
1. It is the rule of the few, street provocateurs, gangs and opportunists rule who are a small segment of the wider population and even among these groups there are often leaders who give orders
>got too lazy to write more reasons
>>
>>1883126
Democracy
Anarchy has no rule
>>
>>1883441
Then it is not Anarchy
>>
>>1883149
>The majority of people are too stupid or corrupt to rule.
You included.
>>
>>1883386

>Authoritarian governments with full support from the masses would be good, but you rarely see those these days.

This has never existed, the dissidents have only recently learned to read and write is all.
>>
>>1883126
anarchy doesn´t mean anarchism
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.