[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The French resistance was useless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 56456156.png (2MB, 1272x718px) Image search: [Google]
56456156.png
2MB, 1272x718px
Frogs roasted by Lindybeige

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO-Ocueehfc
>>
File: French resistance.jpg (64KB, 575x210px) Image search: [Google]
French resistance.jpg
64KB, 575x210px
>>1879123
I usually hate that faggot, but god bless for shitting on frenchies.
>>
disliked, unsubscribed and reported for hate speech

the eternal *nglo - was he ever of any use to anyone ?
>>
friendly reminder that francophobia is a mental illness
>>
>>1879139
>>1879192
t. roasted pierre
>>
File: ilike.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ilike.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Let's see...

Who do I trust?

This Britbong internet douchebag?

Or General Eisenhower?

>General Eisenhower also estimated the value of the RĂ©sistance to have been equal to ten to fifteen divisions at the time of the landings. (One infantry division comprised about ten thousand soldiers.)[171][172] Eisenhower's statements are all the more credible since he based them on his GHQ's formal analyses and published them only after the war, when propaganda was no longer a motive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Resistance#Role_in_the_liberation_of_France_and_casualties
>>
>>1879238

Eisenhower was a worm. He's up there with the rest of the terrible Anglo generals.
>>
>>1879238
>Eisenhower talking out of his ass
>or the general historical consensus
>>
File: Lib-Tril-Essay-3-photo-Ike.jpg (500KB, 1390x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Lib-Tril-Essay-3-photo-Ike.jpg
500KB, 1390x1800px
>>1879238
How can one american be so based?
>>
>>1879216
wow i didn't know that
>200 000 rhineland bastards
in 1919 and in those days people had like 5 kids each
that makes
>a million
in the next generation in ~1945 where they also had like 5 each so there were
>5 millions
bastards during the baby boom, where they had 3 kids each
>15 million
baby boomers who had ~2.5 kids each

which, today, amounts to approximatively
>40 millions

Germany's population : 80 millions

This mean that literally 50% of the German population is made up of black French bastards.
Not that this is surprising news for anyone, but we now have it scientifically proven.
>>
>>1879123
everyone knows that the frogs are tarded
>>
>>1879262
Meanwhile, the even more retarded unsourced number there >>1879133 is perfectly fine with you?
>>
>>1879268
>>1879133
No it's not

>80 000 franco-german babies

>5 per couple as i said above

that makes 16 000 couples,
so,
about 8000 french women

french pop in ww2 : ~40 millions

8000 out of 40 000 000 makes a total of 0.02%

This means that during ww2, only 0.02% of the exceptionally faithful French women engaged in racemixing.
(which isn't even really racemixing since french and german is the same race)
>>
>>1879244
He was right about the military industrial complex
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.