[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What *THE FUCK* was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 0123.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0123.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
What *THE FUCK* was his problem?
>>
>>1877412
No one cared who he was until he put on the lion skin.
>>
>>1877434
They still didn't give a fuck
>>
>>1877412
>curly hair and beard
>crazy anti-social behavior
He was a coon.
>>
>>1877412
He was a shit gladiator
>>
File: Commodus.jpg (13KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Commodus.jpg
13KB, 220x293px
>>1877412
They tried to toilet train him too early. He had so many accidents that they said "he smells like a commode" and the nickname haunted him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>1877412
He was a butthurt reactionary lashing out against his father.
>>
>>1877412
he liked to cosplay
>>
>>1877412
Did he ever fight lions with a wooden club like Hercules?
>>
I was surprised to learn that Marcus Aurelius had 13 children with his wife and 10 of them died from disease at a young age, Commodus was his only surviving male heir, Marky was already horribly anxious about everything so he probably was overly protective of him and spoiled him rotten, the poor fucking guy was incredibly deluded
>>
File: caracalla.jpg (2MB, 2590x3394px) Image search: [Google]
caracalla.jpg
2MB, 2590x3394px
>>1877453
Nah he was full on cracka ass blue eyed red haired whitey, it was the incest
>stoic philosopher king Marcus Aurelius marries his first cousin
>marries his 12 year old daughter to the man he calls brother and has lived with for the last 40 years
>you JUST know Lucilla and Commodus fucked like animals because why the fuck would you fuck that filthy old man
a redneck family if I ever saw one

Now this fucking guy on the other hand, 100% coon incarnate
>he was named after a hood
>alcoholic gambling addict
>shiftless lazy and good for nothing
>wanted to act strong and alpha at every turn and chimped out at even the slightest provocation
>he was named after a HOOD
>grrrr look at my mean faec and fear me
>burned and looted the most important city in the empire because they made fun of his thuggish behavior and hurt his feefees
>broke his leg while racing carts with his equally coonish brother
>he was named after A FUCKING HOOD
>>
>>1877412
Very little, people like to act cool and think he was mad, but our only source on him comes from Dio who was a posh bum licking senator, fuck Dio and fuck the sources.
>>
>>1877558
>A huge mob of barbarians gathered and stood about casually, wherever they happened to be, eager to see the bridegroom and expecting nothing out of the ordinary. Then the signal was given, and Caracalla ordered his army to attack and massacre the spectators. Astounded by this onslaught, the barbarians turned and fled, wounded and bleeding. Artabanus himself, snatched up and placed on a horse by some of his personal bodyguards, barely escaped with a few companions. The rest of the Parthians, lacking their indispensable horses, were cut down (for they had sent the horses out to graze and were standing about). They were unable to escape by running, either; their long, loose robes, hanging to their feet, tripped them up

What a fucking nigger
>>
>>1877558
he did grant full citizenship to all non-slaves in the empire though
>>
>>1878079
It was for the tax moneis for dem programs
>>
File: 1b1.jpg (594KB, 1242x1375px)
1b1.jpg
594KB, 1242x1375px
>>1878079
>giving rights to subhuman rapebarians
>not pure niggery
>>
>>1877412
Who is he? At first I thought it's Hercules and was wondering why you guys are shittalking him.
>>
Marcus Aurelius was too soft on him and didn't discipline him or even teach him philosophy.
>>
>>1879472
Joaqin hair lip phoenix from the classic movie Gladiator
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.