[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the real religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: received_1080335685390638.jpg (38KB, 502x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_1080335685390638.jpg
38KB, 502x800px
There allot of religions that people follow but which one is the real one
>>
How the fuck should we know? Or are you trying to bait replies from Christians so you can say the classic "worshipping a jew on a stick" line?
>>
>>1873916

Studies have shown that satanism is the one most "true"
>>
Vedanta
>>
>>1873916
Mormonism.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 436x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 436x271px
>>1873916
Islam
>>
>>1873916
Read this and you will see

http://cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Uncategorized/Martin%20Lings%20-%20The%20Underlying%20Religion%20-%20An%20Introduction%20to%20the%20Perennial%20Philosophy.pdf
>>
>>1873916
Baha'i
>>
>>1874041
Hezbollah aren't muslims m8
>>
>>1873916
https://archive.org/details/pdfy-lBasIMfuA724PVLO
>>
>>1873916
None
>>
GOD AND JESUS ARE THE ONLY WAY HALLELUJAH

NO PHONY GOD IS REAL OTHER THAN THE TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL THE KING OF KINGS
>>
All of them and none of them at the same time
>>
File: tier.png (1MB, 1198x2331px) Image search: [Google]
tier.png
1MB, 1198x2331px
>>1873916
>>
>>1874123
This.

Religion is closely tied to mythology and art. It is often involved in attempting to bring order to some perceived chaos in the world, and it uses symbols to convey its message because:

1) symbols easily and more quickly convince people who don't think critically,

2) symbols connect to a people more, especially when they are crafted out of a deep study of mythology and folklore, which often contains the values of a subconscious collective, and

3) symbols conceal what the creators of a religion want to keep concealed.

They are all "true" and "false" simultaneously because by their nature they really have nothing to do with "truth." However, this does not mean that they are all equally valid.

In reality, no philosophy (i.e. system of thought) really does. It is all perspective. What matters is the degree of power a philosophy or a religion have; that's what makes some more valid than others. What is farther reaching and hence more powerful is more valid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.