[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is isis really islam ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: islam-and-science_1.png (742KB, 870x537px) Image search: [Google]
islam-and-science_1.png
742KB, 870x537px
Im wondering if isis really represents islam, and where did isis come from and whats their goal
>>
File: 1469843475371-1.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469843475371-1.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>1873642
From what I understand you have 2 types of islam. The first forged by muhammed during war. This is the islam isis follows. You know the kill everything and chop of womens hands and stuff. Than you have the mecca islam, muhammed created that during peace. It states that you should love everyone and shit. The islam we have in the west is usually pretty chill. But sometimes some radicalised muslim comes in and blows everyone up. Or it's homegrown terrorism, fed by salafists.

So to answer your question: Yes isis follows the war time islam in it's purest form.
>>
File: churchill on islam.png (156KB, 731x621px) Image search: [Google]
churchill on islam.png
156KB, 731x621px
>>1873642
>if isis really represents isla
Yes.

>where did isis come from
Nice moderate Islam has always been the seed bed for the nasty throat-cutting variety, and it reaches a fever pitch an average of a little over a century or so.

>whats their goal
You want to know about any OS, read the user's manual. Read the Quran. Remember all the nasty shit in the second half cancels out all the nice platitudes in the first half.

Then go vote libtard Democrat so we can import more or the evil fucking bastards.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474387933707.jpg (24KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474387933707.jpg
24KB, 480x476px
>>1873668
Oh I forgot.
>this as well
>>
>>1873664
This is fairly accurate even if it was le piggy meme from /leftypol/ or le jew meme from /pol/
>>
>>1873668
>Than you have the mecca islam, muhammed created that during peace.
The Medinan verses, yes. The first half. Which is cancelled out by the principle of abrogation.
>>
>>1873668
You got it backwards.

The first half is the peaceful half and the second half (which cancels out the first half) is where the violent savagery comes into play.
>>
Science and Islam involves producing high quality Biochemical warheads
>>
>>1873642
>be me, in fifth grade
>teacher gives us a book reading assignment
>two weeks later, we discuss book
>some kid claims the book symbolizes the need to kill and behead infidels
>teacher can't really tell him he's wrong because it's his interpretation
>kid starts a militant organization and wages jihad against half the world

Religion 101, there is no true Scotsman.
>>
>>1873642
Well they considered ramadan the holiest month in islam and a time of meditation a month of terror so i doubt it
>>
Yes, Islam is evil because it hurts my burgouise-worker mentality and they refuse our great culture for their millenia old divine tradition.
>>
>>1873668
There are actually five or more Islams which, for better or worse, have decided to tacitly tolerate one another as long as they were segregated. This is the reason why unlike Christianity you didn't have as many confessional conflicts as one might expect of such a geographically extensive religion, and when you did it was usually along the Sufi/Salafi or Sunni/Shi'a divide.

One of these Islams is a crusading border reaver culture which in modern times we call Jihadism, and ISIS is a recent fork in its path. Even though Islamic tradition likes to disavow the idea of sectarianism, that's what it ultimately boils down to here. To become a Jihadist is like a Catholic becoming a Protestant - still Christian following the same rough, basic dogma but adopting a new lens to view it all through. Or even changing allegiance from one political party to another - both working within the same nation but with separate platforms, views, and networks.

So it both does and doesn't represent Islam. Modern communications has made the Muslim world very small, and the Jihadist Muslim and the Bourgeois Muslim who might go all their lives without meeting each other are now brushing shoulders together only to find that they can't really tolerate each other after all, and are now in a conflict to become the One, True, Islam.
>>
They're at least in violation of what Mohammad said about Dhimmis, or protected non-muslims and don't seem to follow any of islams teachings regarding toleration. They look like an Islamic heresy to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.