[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Europe start to surpass Africa in technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
my professor said it wasn't until the 1600s when Europe really started to surpass Africa

is this true?
>>
>>1873030
Are you a history major? Or a liberal arts major with a professor who's only job is to make students merely pretend they learned history
>>
>>1873030
He confused with Asia
Europe surpassed Africa millions years ago when the white man evolved from the negro
>>
I highly doubt it.
>>
No

Europe was surpassing Africa during the early middle ages, and probably before

the myth that Europe only surpassed Africa because of colonialism needs to stop
>>
>>1873042
not to mention that its logically incoherent

"Europe is superior to Africa because they colonized them"

well how were they able to colonize them in the first place?
>>
>>1873037
this

china is the only country even comparable to europe
>>
>>1873069

well what about the Arabic World, weren't they more advance than Europe for a while?
>>
>>1873030
It's b8 people.. Africa never had science.
>>
>>1873030
Is your professor called Schlomo by any chance?
>>
>>1873073
Yes. It went Asia>ME>Europe>Africa
>>
>>1873080
Are you a socially maladapted NEET by any chance?
>>
What is more advanced? That is a very problematic term, because it makes negroes make inferior in comparison with everybody else in the entire history of the world. Therefore we must relativize it.
>>
>>1873073
No. The Islamic Renaissance is a myth. So is their supposed tolerance and cosmopolitanism.

No, I'm not /pol/. Yes, I'm serious. Alchemy derived from the Greek texts they stole -- the ones they didn;'t fucking burn -- algebra came from India, and most of the fantastic horseshit they wrote about themselves was typical Arab pie in the sky boasting. The Middle East has always been the Middle East.
>>
>>1873097
Africa is a continent. It had its centers of civilization and barbarian hordes just like all the others. If you're black and need your ego soothed, go read up on Ethiopia and Meroe.
>>
>>1873030
The rest of the world passed Africa when they used domesticated cattle for farming purposes (Something not possible in most parts of subsaharan Africa).
>>
>>1873091
no u XDD
>>
Africa sucks and I feel legitimately sorry for anyone from there. Honestly quite sad, whatever caused them to be the way they are, it is very sad.
>>
>>1873107
only Northern Africa was civilized
>>
If Europe didn't surpass Africa from 1600s and onwards, then how do you explain this video's arguments?
>>
>>1873166

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7E3UurlJx8&index=14&list=LL2_uxqt0esfaNzXUIee7CJg
>>
File: Meroe.jpg (645KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Meroe.jpg
645KB, 3504x2336px
>>1873154
>only Northern Africa was civilized
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1873177
>pile of stones
>civilization
>>
>>1873177
These people interest me. I'd always thought that civilization in Africa was largely concentrated in the Afro-Asiatic peoples, but they were evidently Nilo-Saharan.
>>
File: 1477260510047.png (502KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1477260510047.png
502KB, 650x650px
>>1873177
>>
>>1873177
Egyptian colony
>>
>>1873103
So? They still had that knowledge even if they didn't create it and merely stole it.
>>
>>1873250
>Egyptian colony
>City built in 800 BC; almost 300 years after the collapse of the New Kingdom
>>
File: City_mombassa_1572.jpg (377KB, 1024x879px) Image search: [Google]
City_mombassa_1572.jpg
377KB, 1024x879px
>>1873211
>muh reductionism
>>
>>1873253
Point being, they never invented a goddam thing. Not one. Most of their achievements are mirages.
>>
Sub-Saharan Africa? Surpassed it during Classical Antiquity.
>>
>>1873293
Impressive arab slave trade port, I must say.
>>
File: Come_on_now.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Come_on_now.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>>1873319
>Arab
>Wasn't taken over by Arabs until 1698
>>
SWAAAAHIIIILLLLIIIIII
>>
>>1873103
This is retarded. Just saying.
>>
>>1873227
>I have no rebuttal so I respond with meme!
Fucking retard. Kill yourself and your mother for giving birth to you.
>>
>>1873399
No it isn't. It's utterly factual. Chase any particular claim about medieval Islam for itself and sooner or later you find yourself groping in a vacuum.

Here. This'll get you started:

http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/140210/sec_id/140210
>>
Fuck another shitty trip
>>
>>1873404
The Arabs contributed to algebraic theoreoms and unlike while most of Europe, including the birthplace of early branches of mathematics and engineering, Greece, were able to hold onto those while the Europeans didn't even begin to pardon them until the 1400s, and consolidate until the 1600s
>>
I'm assuming they mean sub-Saharan Africa, in which case Europe surpassed them practically since the concept of Europe existed. Arguably longer, given that the oldest surviving permanent structures in the world can be found in a swath of Western Europe from Italy to Ireland and date to a period between 5000 and 3000 BC.

Taking into account all of Africa, Egypt definitely gave Greece and Rome a run for their money, and Carthage certainly had systems at least as advanced as the late-Roman Empire. Arguably, these region weren't technologically surpassed until late-Antiquity, although the Greeks were certainly extremely advanced on their own. I'd put that at the Roman Empire under Trajan at the absolute latest, although it was probably much earlier.

The historical hotbeds of invention and civilization were always Europe, the Middle East (especially the Fertile Crescent), India, and China. It's hard to argue that any region outside of those four places was more advanced than them in the same time frame, at least until the US became a sovereign state that inherited the full technological capabilities of the European powers at that time. Even then, that's basically a technicality given the circumstances, and until very recently the only nation outside of these four regions that managed to surpass any of them (or their colonial descendants) was Japan from the Meiji Restoration to the modern era.
>>
>>1873445
Er, late-Roman Republic*.
>>
>>1873404
Al-Farabi
Avicenna
Avveroes
Maimonides
>>
>>1873445
and Korea and Hong Kong and Singapore..
>>
>>1873402
It did make me laugh though
>>
>>1873030
I mean, maybe if you're just talking Egypt. But even then periods of Roman and Greek history still surpassed them at times
>>
>>1873030
>Africa
Does this Include North Africa or HoA
Also Europe also is too vague

This generalised statement shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
I know this is bait but whatever.

Developments from the Middle East usually reached Europe thousands of years before they reached sub-Saharan Africa. Crop-based agriculture spread across Europe around 7000-5000 BC, while it never reached sub-Saharan Africa at all and had to be independently developed around 2500 BC. Ever since then Europe has been thousands of years ahead of anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa.

You could say that some parts of sub-Saharan Africa were more developed than some parts of Europe, because some parts of Africa had ancient civilizations while some parts of Europe didn't develop until fairly recently. Obviously Ethiopia and Sudan were more developed than Germany or Russia around 100 AD. But overall the most developed parts of Europe have always been better than the most developed parts of sub-Saharan Africa, and more of Europe has been more developed than most of Africa.
>>
File: 1468924372382.jpg (53KB, 550x605px) Image search: [Google]
1468924372382.jpg
53KB, 550x605px
>>1873030
>African technology
>>
>>1873030
7000 bc with the advent of farming if you don't include North Africa
>>
>>1873211
>writing
>cities
>massive monuments
>conquers Egypt

But they weren't civilized because le niggers xDDDd le pol meme!!!
>>
>>1873285
>Kingdom Collapses
>Nobody leaves to found new cities
>everybody stays in collapsed Kingdom for 300 years
>>
>>1873030

Pretty sure Europe had agriculture and the wheel before 1600, so I'm gonna say they were ahead even then.
>>
>>1873103
hurr durr the greeks accomplished nothing because they stole from the egyptians
hurr durr the egyptians accomplished nothing because they stole from the sumerians
hurr durr the sumerians accomplished nothing because they stole from hunter gatherers
hurr durr early humans stole from homo erectus
hurr durr earlier hominins stole from australopithecus
hurr durr fucking hurrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: auto_turk.jpg (34KB, 350x307px) Image search: [Google]
auto_turk.jpg
34KB, 350x307px
>>1873103
>The Islamic Renaissance is a myth
http://opac.regesta-imperii.de/lang_de/anzeige.php?monographie=Islamic+science+and+the+making+of+the+European+Renaissance&pk=1212404
http://opac.regesta-imperii.de/lang_de/anzeige.php?sammelwerk=Allah%27s+Automata.+Artifacts+of+the+Arab-Islamic+Renaissance+%28800-1200%29&pk=2191445

You would know this is bullshit if you would actually start reading books and academic papers. Pic related.
>>
>>1873445
Awesome post.
>>
>>1873103
>stole

They literally acknowledged greek ideas and philosophies and built upon them. Thats actually called progress.
>>
>>1873073
Persia isn't a part of the arabic world, the only advancements within the islamic nations came from Persia, the """golden age""" of islam is a big meme as it was mostly just the islamic world catching up after discovering ideas from india/europe
>>
>>1873445
North africa is closer genetically and culturally to the ME and Europe anyways
>>
>>1873404
>http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/140210/sec_id/140210
This site is obviously anti-islam/right-wing and the article you quoted would not have been accepted at any university if it was written by a freshmen. You fail at basic source criticism. The author apparently never published in a peer review journal (which means I already surpassed him there with my impressive number of 2 publications) but only publishes public history stuff that isn't even reviewed by standard journals. I also can't find any university affiliation. To put it in a nutshell: even if he is a historian all indications are he is a bad one.

Pic related. He even claims 300 years of the Middle Ages were made-up. A claim that is beyond retardation. Read the stuff by Michael Borgolte if you are interested in the "controversy".
>>
>>1873030
no
>>
>>1873479
Hong Kong and Singapore are both former colonies, and even then they didn't really surpass any of the core regions until after the Second World War. Korea was poor as dirt even as late as the 80's, its prominence as a technological center is actually extremely recent.
>>
File: what u saying bruh.jpg (442KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
what u saying bruh.jpg
442KB, 1600x900px
>>1873030
North, South, East or West Africa?

But to answer your question Europeans started their period of supremacy in most areas around the year 1420 ish. Though by that point Italy had been richer than China for a century and a half.
>>
>>1873030
It depends on what he means specifically.

The Barbary pirates were a power in the Mediterranean up to the Napoleonic era, Egypt was conquered by the Ottoman empire in 1517, they would have access to Mediterranean trade and technology.

It is possible to stretch the definition of technology to mean various things. Someone may have technology but lack the economic means to implement it on a large scale. There are different areas of technology, for example some tribe might lack knowledge of seafaring while having the lead in extracting oil from groundnuts.

You can stretch things however you want to claim Europe surpassed Africa in the 1600s, the 1400s or the 1800s. Without being specific it is meaningless.
>>
>>1874349

this is bait.
>>
>>1874321
Nobody is saying people stayed in the remnants of a collapsed kingdom for 300 years. The point is, 300 years is a shit load of time. Why would it take 300 years for Egyptians from a collapsed kingdom to build that city? The Kingdom of Kush was established very shortly after the collapse of the New Kingdom, and that is where the city was built. The area hadn't been a colony ruled by Egyptians for hundreds of years. Maybe if the city was founded shortly after the collapse of the New Kingdom, during a recovery period you might have a point, but as you yourself said, taking almost 300 years to recover is a stupid notion.
>>
>>1873037
/thread
>>
>>1873030
But that's wrong.

Assuming Greece surpassed Africa around the Persian wars, then Alexander subjugated the greatest African civilization, Romans surpassed Africa with the second peloponnesian war and stayed superior until they fell.

However, then Africa surpassed Europe again during the European dark age and stayed competitive well into the Renaissance.

And that's mainly taking north Africa into account. It's such a broad and stupid thing to say without being more specific, are you in high school by any chance?
>>
Which Africa do you mean OP? Northern Africa was relatively normal as far as development goes. Now Sub-Saharan Africa has always been underdeveloped. Your professor is likely very, very wrong.
>>
>>1873030
Literally day 1 of human life
>>
>>1873030
Define Africa.

Africa as in Arab North Africa (Maghreb, Mashriq, maybe even down to Tombouctou)? Probably

Africa as in niggers in mud huts? Probably not
>>
>>1873030
The only reason Europe surpassed us in technology was because they stole our technology when they pillaged our ancient civilizations. Had they never stolen our stuff they'd still be fucking their sisters in the caves of central asia.
>>
>>1876410
>whites stealing from blacks
And I suppose you people are just making up for it nowadays?
>>
>>1876418
Whites stole astronomy, mathematics, philosophy and pretty much everything from black people. They were literally cave nomad hunter-gatherers before pillaging our civilizations.
>>
>>1876418
one pack of toliet paper from CVS at a time
>>
>>1876421
Ah, right. And that's why the British had to go in and build those railways that you savages don't know how to fix, huh?
>>
>>1876429
We invented steam technology that white people would later use for trains. If it wasn't for us those railways wouldn't be here.
>>
>>1873030
>my professor said it wasn't until the 1600s when Europe really started to surpass Africa
revisionist history. really gonna laugh my ass off when it is ultimately discovered humans didn't originate only in sub saraha africa
>>
>>1876436
no
>>
>>1876438
Whites originated in central asia and probably aren't even human.

>>1876447
Yes.
>>
>>1876436
This is some of the best baitposting I've seen in years.
>>
>>1876451
Typical Albino thinks only a white person can be behind a computer.
>>
>>1876451
the guy is hitting every post spewing this made up shit

Oh, Jesus is black
>>
>>1876455
most of us text and use our opposable thumbs
>>
>>1876451
Nah, he's making it to obvious that he's actually just a white guy.
>>
>>1876474
Look cumskin, not everyone behind a computer is your little Albino friend. You just can't face the truth and want me gone because you know i expose your little facade of white history.
>>
>>1876482
I'm black
>>
>>1876484
Lol, Uncle Tom.

Do you really think those cumskins are gonna give you a higher place in society because you suck their dick? They'll just use you as their personal slave.
>>
File: alhambra palace.jpg (190KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
alhambra palace.jpg
190KB, 640x543px
>>1873103
and I suppose the greeks built Alhambra?
>>
>>1876496
Alhambra was built by Arab invaders using the technology they stole from the ancient black Greeks.
>>
>>1873177
>>1873177

You mean the people that invaded Egypt because they were huge Egyptboos and thought that Egypt became decadent
>>
>>1873103
Alchemy literally means Al Kemet, meaning from Kemet. Alchemy is the foundations of Chemistry and is derived from Ancient Kemet/Egyptians, the Greeks were heavily influenced by the Ancient Egyptians.

Pls realise that Ancient Egyptian civilisation was already a couple of thousand years old when the Greeks were barely literate. The Iliad and The Oddessy were the first European pieces of Literature and the reveal that their Gods and their Science was heavily based on Ancient Kemet.
>>
File: 1471713921471.jpg (991KB, 2481x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1471713921471.jpg
991KB, 2481x1585px
>>1873404
al-Ghazali
Al-Kindi
al-Jazari
The Banu Musa Brothers
Ibn Sina
Alhazen
Ibn Khaldun

PLEASE read at least one fucking Wikipedia article on the subject before shitposting and fucking up this godforsaken board you fucking RETARD

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wisdom
>>
>>1876550
The islamic "golden age" was Arabic barbarians stealing knowledge from the ancient black civilizations they just destroyed.

Stay butthurt, cumskin.
>>
>>1876410
Large scale war is always necessary for bringing civilizations technology and other advances, Europeans will always be the superior ones, maybe chinks...(maybe)
>>
>>1874358
RETARD

Charlemagne and company thought a fucking clock gifted to him by Harun Al-Rashid was a magical fucking conjuration

>see:
>>1876550
>>
>>1876563
Please stop posting before some retard takes you seriously
>>
>>1876531
Re
Tard

>The word alchemy was borrowed from Old French alquemie, alkimie, taken from Medieval Latin alchymia, and which is in turn borrowed from Arabic al-kīmiyā’ (الكيمياء) ‘philosopher's stone’.
>>
>>1876527
The Romans were huge Grecoboos. That doesn't stop people from acknowledging them as a civilization.
>>
>>1876567
go blow up ahmed
>>
>>1876590
kek you are literally an imbecile

Citing "Old French" and "Arabic" in etymology when discussing the Ancient Egyptians, are you retarded or do you fail to realise that Ancient Egypt was thousands year before these languages?

Literally the Arabic meaning of al-kimiya is Al Kemet which means deriving from Kemet

Kemet is the word the Egyptians used to described their country meaning "The black lands"
>>
>>1876618
>do you fail to realise that Ancient Egypt was thousands year before these languages?

What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that the word alchemy comes from Arabic

No, al-kimiya doesnt mean Al Kemet, Al Kemet doesnt even mean from "from Kemet" in Arabic you retard, alchemy doesnt mean Al Kemet either, and Egypt didnt create Alchemy, get over it

>re
>tard
>tard
>>
>>1876506

Which they developed and kept alive while Europe was burning in ground and dying from deseases. They played their roles of keepers.
>>
>>1876695
Stop feeding the tripfag-baitfag
>>
>>1876701
The only way is to get him loud enough that the shitty mods ban him again
>>
>>1873069
well, if you want to be fair, India too
>>
In terms of North Africa that stat wouldn't surprise me, honestly. North Africa was pretty well developed in antiquity and the Muslim invasion didn't really shit it up all that much. Trade was pretty good and some sub-saharan kingdoms (such as Mali) did alright for themselves. Ethiopia did alright too.

So when we say "surpass Africa" if we mean 'average the entire continent including all the unga bungas' then Europe (at least along the mediterranean) had surpassed them by antiquity. If we're talking North Africa and a few select others then there's an argument to be made.
>>
>>1876618

Anon, you piqued my interest so I googled 'Al Kemet' and this was the first result.
http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.ca/2012/12/al-kemet-alchemy-most-sacred-science.html

Can you find me some serious linguists/egyptologists/etymologists who support your claim that alchemy derives from al kemet? Otherwise you've got about as much legitimacy as the people who say shit like "wow history HIStory HIS STORY fucking PATRIARCHY our entire language is constructed around PATRIARCHY!!!" because they don't understand how etymology works and just pick whatever sounds good.
>>
>>1876685

Not that guy, I read a little further on it and there does seem to be some connection, though honestly Etymology isn't as cut and dry as people think and it's full of guesswork anyway.

"From Old French alkimie, arquemie (French alchimie), from Medieval Latin alkimia, from Arabic اَلْكِيمِيَاء (al-kīmiyāʾ), اَل (al-, “the”) + from Ancient Greek χημεία (khēmeía) or χυμεία (khumeía) originally “a mingling, infusion, juice, liquid, as extracted from gold” and later “alchemy”, perhaps from Χημία (Khēmía, “black earth (ancient name for Egypt)”

He's asserting his point with far too much confidence given the shaky ground and the acceptance that the modern art of alchemy has its roots in Arabic thought.
>>
>>1873030

The Africans started out with ridiculous amounts of gold. Mansa Musa owned a world GDP worth. They sold it to Europe in exchange for textiles and other trivial things.
>>
>>1874377
>n-not one of us the intellectual cabals!!
And they said that the liberal academic establishment isn't full of muslim-lovers.
>>
>>1878627
>the academic world holds a consensus on something
>cucked /leftypol/ strikes again
There's a reason that him not being peer reviewed is a problem. If he WERE peer reviewed and everyone still disagreed with him, then it would be better because we could take a look at the criticisms of his work and see if there were actual problems with it, or if academics didn't like it because of politics. But since he isn't, he's literally Jared Diamond tier at best.
>>
>>1873103
Irrelevant, it doesnt change the fact that the arab world was at some point more advanced than Europe. Arabs had those texts, Europeans didnt, thats what its about.

>I'm not /pol/
>Has politically and historically incorrect opinion
Sounds about right. Tell me where the big brown man touched you.
>>
>>1876567
>Charlemagne and company thought a fucking clock gifted to him by Harun Al-Rashid was a magical fucking conjuration
Charlemagne was a fucking barbarian living in the ruins of Roman civilization. Of fucking course he though a clock was magical he could't even fucking read. I bet if you showed the average well-educated Roman a clock a couple hundred years previous he wouldn't have even batted an eye you're a fucking moron
>>
>>1873304
Nigga an African probably invented fire and spears both of which are, one way or another, foundational components of all subsequent technologies.
>>
>>1880853
He's talking about Muslims, not Africans. Also, spears and fire were invented well before homo sapiens even existed. Homo Erectus learned to control fire over 1 million years ago.
>>
>>1873030

Northern and Western Africa weren't as savage as all that, the Arab states in the North were technologically advanced, the google dominated states in the south were on a par with the Germans during the time of Julius Caesar, which is to say, they were iron-using agriculturalists who lived i villages and fought internecine wars and cattle raids.

Further south still, beyond the reach of Islam, the society was more primitive but still not completely savage. The Bantu people had ironworking, they had cattle and staple crops, they even had centres of trade and semi-fortified settlements, all in all they would not have been out of place among the Slavs of the same period (Caesar's).

Of course there were pockets of pure savagery, the hottentots and the khosians were truly primitive hunter-gatherers for example, but they were confined to the worst land where agriculture doesn't work, much like the savages in the Amazon jungle.
>>
>>1873030
During Greek and Roman times.
>>
>>1876564
>Large scale war is always necessary for bringing civilizations technology and other advances

Lol that's actually trade and economic competition.
>>
>>1876564
>Large scale war is always necessary for bringing civilizations technology and other advances
Would you mind telling me how Europe got paper and agriculture then?
>>
>>1873037
except that happened more like 40,000-60,000 years ago.
>>
>surpass
>because progress is a straight line

:^]

On that note, it wasn't until the 19th century that European countries out produced China in terms of GDp.
>>
File: Ghana_empire_map.png (51KB, 984x864px) Image search: [Google]
Ghana_empire_map.png
51KB, 984x864px
>>1873030
Europe had surpassed Africa long before that. In fact I'd argue that Europe had surpassed Africa in terms of development since the end of the Hellenic era, if we're counting North Africa, and if you're exclusively talking about Sub-Saharan Africa then it was even earlier than that.

Of course it varies regionally - for example in 300AD the Ghana Empire was probably more advanced than Sami tribes living in Karelia. But on the whole Europe has been more developed than Africa since Rome overtook Alexandria as the principal city of the Mediterranean. I think he was confusing Africa with Asia.
>>
>>1881347
To be fair, at that point in history, wasn't China about as large and populous as all of Europe combined? I think it'd be more fair to compare the two as a whole and see what the numbers look like, if possible.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.