[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

John Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 250x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 250x361px
Was he truly evil or just insane? Did he have benevolent intentions?
>>
>>1871737
Where are the ebin Jewrentheses?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 560x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 560x624px
>>1871741
>(((Money)))
>>
>>1871737

John Money did nothing wrong. Brenda Reimer would've turned out fine except that her parents fucked up the experiment by acting weird around her since they knew the truth. Her dad especially fucked up by telling her she was born male and her penis was accidentally burnt off. She probably wouldn't have killed herself if it weren't for her dad doing that, and she would've adapted much better if everyone had followed Money's instructions. He was 100% right, gender is just a social thing. Dogs don't care when you cut off their testicles and neither would people if it weren't for screw-up parents sending negative social queues over it.
>>
>>1871832
B8
>>
>>1871850

Show me one (1) dog who killed himself because his testicles were cut off.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 580x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 580x735px
>>1871832
>calling a human being with male chromosomes "her"
stopped reading
>>
>>1871898

gender =/= biological sex
>>
>>1871861
I still say this is bait, but I'll show you a man instead
>>
>>1871926

She killed herself because her parents weren't supportive of her gender and told her a horror story about being male and having a burnt off penis.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 564x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 564x353px
>>1871903
gender in a non-biological sense doesn't exist, only sex
>>
>>1871946
troll detected
>>
>>1871951

Women would have more so called "male" looking brains if they weren't discouraged from technical interests from an early age.
>>
>>1871954

Not a troll, as a matter of fact I major in gender studies.
>>
>>1871958
If you unironically believe in this child-abusing mad psuedoscience then there's nothing anyone can do to rescue you from your sociopathic delusions..
>>
>>1871993

What if we had a study where a small number (e.g. 100) of random boys were reassigned as girls from birth (not full SRS at that point in time, but penis / scrotum removal to get them urinating like girls and to prevent male hormones) and most of them turned out as perfectly normal / functioning adult women? Would that change your mind?
>>
>>1872032
I would never participate in a study that involves manipulating the genitals of children, sorry Dr. Mengele, you're on your own with that one.. There's a special place in Hell for people like to and John Money.
>>
>>1872091
people like *you*, rather
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.