[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Poles always butthurt over their contribution in WW2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Why are Poles always butthurt over their contribution in WW2?

One particular example is Dunkirk, but they always seem to feel like they're mis-represented or under-represented.

I've been to Poland and it was amazing, and I have nothing but love for the Poles, but it's like they'll suit for nothing less than 'Poland STRONG!" when it comes to history.
>>
>>1871057

Probably because they fought pretty damn well against Germany's compareatively "strong" army, yet everyone seems to think the jerries just blitzed them.
>>
>Poles' contribution to WW2
You mean starting it?
>>
File: kutt.jpg (39KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
kutt.jpg
39KB, 600x593px
>fight the krauts, ruskies and everyone else trying to steal their clay while suffering massacres and rape that no one gives a fuck about
>today the only thing people think about when they hear Poland is EU's toilet cleaners and cheap prostitutes
I'd be pretty pissed too.
>>
>>1871064
>Probably because they fought pretty damn well against Germany's compareatively "strong" army, yet everyone seems to think the jerries just blitzed them.

Were any of their field armies sustaining a line of communication to any other by the close of the 12th of September?
>>
>>1871094
Don't forget that there are people blaming Poles for concentration camps.
>>
>>1871057
Because >>1871402 >>1871284
>>
>>1871416
>World War II
>commonwealth
wew
>>
>>1871057
As a French it's something I don't get either
Poles always try to shit on WW2 France to make themselves look better, but I wonder why it's so important to them

I mean, us French accept that our performance in WW2 was pathetic and we rightfully treat it as our most shameful moment in history
Meanwhile, Poles seem to think that having been gonquered in a month is the pinacle of glory.
I don't even know why when they have much prouder moments in their history (like that time they conquered Russia) they could brag about instead of entertaining that unhealthy obsession about WW2
>>
>>1871492
Only poles from /pol/ think like that lad
>>
>>1871057
>Why are Poles always butthurt
Huge inferiority complex towards western Europe that is rampant throughout Eastern Europe, only matched by the butthurt inferiority complex of the French regarding the English.
>>
File: 1414329797022.jpg (446KB, 1253x839px) Image search: [Google]
1414329797022.jpg
446KB, 1253x839px
>>1871563
t. Brit
The fact you had to bring up the French in a topic not initially about them shows who is truly obsessed with the other
>>
>>1871057
Their level of butthurt is just as bad as when you tell the Russians they would have lost WW2 without the aid from America.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.