[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Romans had guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: romans guns.jpg (342KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
romans guns.jpg
342KB, 1200x900px
What if Romans had guns?
>>
It would be cool
>>
File: Welcome to -his-.png (8KB, 410x172px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to -his-.png
8KB, 410x172px
>>1869356
>>
File: chadman.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
chadman.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
They would be even more corrupt and the whole Caesar/Senate debacle would be a daily thing.
>>
>>1869356

You'd be talking Latin, and Rome would look like a favela
>>
What if the mongols had HIND attack helicopters

What if /his/ had good threads
>>
>>1869356
You'd be speaking Roman
>>
>>1869477
>roman
3/10 bait
>>
Then they would be America
>>
>>1869356
What if the Wehrmacht used a phalanx shield wall?
>>
>>1869599
A E S T H E T I C
>>
what if the finnish empire and the hwan empire never fought the Finno-Korean Hyperwar but rather just ruled the world together?
>>
>>1869509
PAX
>>
What if Saddam Hussein has won the Gulf War and conquered America?
>>
File: LegionHitSquad.jpg (151KB, 994x657px) Image search: [Google]
LegionHitSquad.jpg
151KB, 994x657px
Ave to Caesar
>>
>>1869356
Is that a pic of the CSIR in southern russia in 1942?
>>
File: IMG_1019.png (85KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.png
85KB, 1162x850px
>>1869824
>>
>>1869824
It's about time they got guns. Running at me with football pads and a baseball bat isn't a good idea.
>>
>>1869824
That vexillarius is a great source of medium armor for repairing my desert ranger combat armor.

And it can be brought up to 100% with any crappy legion armor to boot.

Those high end guns are also neat money makers and spare parts. I know they're supposed to discourage you from angering the legion but they had the exact opposite effect.
>>
>>1869447
>Favela
Why wouldn't it look like something that actually represent the center of the world?
>>
>>1870323
>I know they're supposed to discourage you from angering the legion but they had the exact opposite effect.
Srsly

I found myself intentionally fast traveling to their spawn points just to get "ambushed". soooo many caps
>>
>>1869356
It's funny that Romans had all of the necessary components for steam power an gun powder.
>>
>>1869377
600 DENARI
AINT
SHIT
>>
>>1869356
the late east Roman (Byzantine) empire had early guns
>>
>>1869371
Im so happy i was in that thread ahaahhha
>>
Germanic giving a Roman a gun

HAHA
>>
>>1870495
The Romans weren't real big on R&D. They were good at economy of scale and civil law, but the only original invention they came up with in eight hundred years was cement.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.