[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have happened of they had made it ashore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2500x1956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2500x1956px
Could the English have held them off with their fancy bows and long pikes and such?
>>
>>1867218
How would they make it ashore if the english still have their fuck-huge long range cannons? You have to alter the winning advantage if you want to change the outcome of history fucking retard
>>
>>1867522
I thought the winking advantage was the storm and fire boats -- we're the Spanish really that bad at 4D chess to set themselves up for an inevitable defeat?
>>
We know from D Day and the various landings in the Pacific that the Allied commanders considered a freshly-landed unit to be at only one third combat effective. Why? They were seasick as hell.

*If* the Trayned Bands of London attacked immediately against a tercio of seasick and malnourished Spaniards, they might have pulled off an upset. Maybe. That's merely my own opinion.
>>
>>1867641
This was my worst fear.

That you'd be looking for /hm/ and finally leap over from /k/.
>>
>>1867648
I've always been a history nerd.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.