[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerful Russian Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Putin-358895.jpg (27KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-358895.jpg
27KB, 590x350px
During the existence of the Soviet Union, was there any powerful woman among the ranks of the Comunist party (or any other organization)?

also: is catharina the Great the most powerful Russian woman ever?
>>
Elizabeth was equally powerful
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekaterina_Furtseva
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadezhda_Krupskaya
>>
Idk about Soviet Russia but my grandfather was with the Yugoslav partisans and before he died he told me a story about how his 19 year old female cousin was given full judge jury and executioner powers when dealing with deserters because she was the only one in her village who finished high school. So you basically had a 19 year old farm girl walking around during ww ii in the Dalmatian Highlands having full power to decide how to deal with deserters. Pretty interesting I guess.
>>
>>1867630
>19 year old girl in charge of your life or death.

Jesus fuck
>>
>>1867630
This reminded me of. Remember that article about soviet oil and grain? It was written by Yegor Gaidar, minister of finance of Russia in 90s who put it through "shock therapy". His grandfather, Arkady Gaidar was a famous Red commander in Civil war who was so harsh against kulaks and civilians he even got court martialed by red army for being too overzealous (he also later became a child book author).

This is related because Arkady Gaidar was made a company (several thousand men) commander at the tender age of 18.
>>
I heard somewhere that in the USSR there were more female doctors than male doctors.

Also I think Victoria was the most powerful woman ever
>>
>>1867074
not sure about politics, but the USSR did promote equality among genders, and there were many heroins of the war, and later women in high employment and academic positions. While women in the US were playing house wife, many USSR women were enrolled in the military, flew plains, some made it to space.
>>
File: sultan bin baba II.jpg (46KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba II.jpg
46KB, 480x452px
>Powerful
>Russian
>Women
What's next? A lesbian pro-muslim bishop?
>>
>>1869483
eh. while your post is true there were still plenty of Soviet stay at home mothers and being a mother was still heavily promoted as a woman's primary role.
>>
>>1869495
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1867074
>catharina the Great
>Russian
>>
>>1867074
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Kollontai
One of the first female ministers and diplomats.
>>
>>1869508
I know, that's why I said many, not all. All did have the freedom of choice without getting backhanded by their dad or a man they were forced to marry before they turned 21. Can you imagine the grief of a 22yo unwed american woman in the 50s?
>>
File: 200px-Marionella_Korolyova.jpg (14KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Marionella_Korolyova.jpg
14KB, 200x280px
Gulya Koroleva (ex-child actor who left her son at the age of 20 to fight in the battle of Stalingrad) looked like Natalia Poklonskaya.
>>
>>1868086
>Also I think Victoria was the most powerful woman ever

The British monarchy was already mostly a figurehead by then.
>>
>>1868086
>Also I think Victoria was the most powerful woman ever
If you mean British queen, she had very little power. Her rule was way past the peak of monarchy.
She had influence and could affect decisions and laws but that's significantly more subtle.
She would never be able to steer a country towards the war politicians didn't want for example but she could facilitate changes in the government.
>>
File: nata54.jpg (430KB, 1508x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nata54.jpg
430KB, 1508x2048px
>>1867074
Of course not. We are fortunate enough to share an era with her.
>>
>>1869665
Putin made anime real.
>>
>>1867074
>mfw communist sleeper agents come about after the election
>>
>>1869495
No, it's actually:
>ottoman turks
>relevant in history
>>
File: Stasova2.jpg (8KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
Stasova2.jpg
8KB, 200x274px
>20 replies
>no Stasova

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Stasova

She was the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union for about 9 months.
>>
>>1869495
>what's next

a gay, pro-lesbian imam
>>
File: angered englishman.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
angered englishman.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>1869924
>Sweden
Truly the home of Sodom and Gomorrah that should be avoided like pestilence.
>>
>>1869934
t. backward ignorant

It's okay though, it's not your fault that you were mistreated and undereducated.
>>
>>1867630
Did she shout I AM THE LAW too?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.