[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 10/10 last words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: arkmann.jpg (415KB, 900x1231px) Image search: [Google]
arkmann.jpg
415KB, 900x1231px
"Life is indeed a pleasure, and pleasures are usually short."

-Concentration camp officer Jenny-Wanda Barkmann upon being sentenced to death
>>
Wouldhavehititnoquestionsaskedandnotfeelbad/10
>>
>>1865507
not 10/10, you're just posting edgy bait because your only social gratification comes from anons calling you a faggot
>>
>>1865507

>What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance.
>>
>>1865507
WTF
there were Germans named Jenny before 1990?
>>
>>1865507
That quote is kind of faggy to be honest.. No mention of God or family or country or anything of substance.. Absolutely jewish..
>>
>>1865507

More imaginary gas chamber bullshit.
>>
>>1865507
>Jenny-Wanda Barkmann
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>1865752
>god
>family
>country
kek
>>
"Rosebud"

----Donald Trump
>>
"I will kill again"

--Abraham "Honest Abe" Lincoln
>>
"The saddest realization I ever had was that there were only a limited amount of building to burn in Atlanta"- William Tecumseh Sherman
>>
Tis treason then
-Gaius Julius Caesar
>>
>my death? What death? I didn't even exist
-Hillary glintun
>>
File: FleetsLepanto.jpg (84KB, 452x619px) Image search: [Google]
FleetsLepanto.jpg
84KB, 452x619px
The battle of Lepanto was as much a melee as it was a naval battle: sailors swarmed aboard enemy galleys for vicious hand-to-hand fighting while cannons, arquebuses and explosives roared around them. An Ottoman author wrote that “on all sides the cannons firing were like thunderclaps, and the noble fleet was surrounded by a thick smoke which covered the sky”.

Giovanni Bruni was a Jesuit and archbishop who took a lead role in 1563 at the Council of Trent, which launched the Catholic Counter-Reformation who had been taken captive by Ottoman forces and was forced to serve as a slave on board an Ottoman war galley. In a cruel twist of fate, Giovanni was killed not by his Ottoman masters, but by Christian soldiers who ignored his cries of “I’m a Christian , I’m a bishop ”.
>>
>"What are you gonna do? Stab me?"
-Gaius Julius Caesar
>>
>It's okay! Gun's not loaded… see?
>>
>>1866181
t. man stabbed
>>
"More weight."- Giles Corey
>>
>"I go now to the afterlife to prey upon the souls of those Russians who lost their lives in the Great Patriotic War"
-Georgy Zhukov
>>
"You'll pay for this you pathetic goyim"
-Abraham Silvergoldenshekelrosenwitzenstein on being sent to the camps
>>
File: I want to secede.png (328KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
I want to secede.png
328KB, 600x750px
>>1865945
Death to yankees
>>
>>1865752
>No mention of God or family or country
So it's a great quote?
>>
>>1865507
Kill the one in the dress
>>
>>1865945
best US general desu
>>
>>1865561
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_von_Westphalen
>>
MOM THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORGET TO BUY JELLO
>>
>>1865507
She's talking about dicks right?
>>
>>1865752
>god
>substance
The train to Faggotsville departs at 13:43, please be on it.
>>
File: pepe sweating.jpg (5KB, 184x174px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweating.jpg
5KB, 184x174px
>>1865507
wait there where female nazi camp officers? hot
>>
>>1868533
Yeah, and they were super brutal, some former inmate from auschwitz said he felt like it had something to do with how some of them were hot, so they were double surprised they were just as brutal.
>>
>>1868443
>>1865809
>>1868322
Have a (you) my edgy little children.
>>
>>1865530
Best quote.
>>
>>1868888
You don't even know what edgy means, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>1865507
I-I.... I k-kinda like her hair...
>>
>>1870701
No it's not you stupid newfag. Not everything that has to do with a concentration camp is pro-nazi or /pol/. This isn't a /pol/ thread nor was OP a /pol/ post. Fuck off. Kill yourself. You are the cancer that is infecting this board.
>>
>>1870659
Can't argue with those quads though.
>>
>>1865507
figures the nazi bitch looks like a man
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.