[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That sad feeling when the rest of the civilized world thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: rdm_rassm1.png (720KB, 2438x2692px) Image search: [Google]
rdm_rassm1.png
720KB, 2438x2692px
That sad feeling when the rest of the civilized world thinks your country only exists because the USSR collapsed

Tfw no one will ever know of the first Moldovan Republic.
>>
>>1864930
Rightfully Romanian.
It is to Romania as Macedonia is to Bulgaria, or Montenegro to Serbia.
>>
but your country doesn't even exist. it literally has no control over and/or withn it's borders which is pretty much the defining sign of "state".
>>
>>1865059
This.
>>
>>1865059
>>1865090

And the US is English clay

Little do people know, it was Moldova that created the basis for the existence of the romanian state

>>1865064

Who said we want control over Transnistria? It was shoved down our throats by Moscow in the 50s. As far as public opinion goes, the faster we get rid of it, the better
>>
>>1865107
you already got rid of it in 90's. and yet you laid claim over it.
>>
File: Tricolor_1848.jpg (173KB, 710x926px) Image search: [Google]
Tricolor_1848.jpg
173KB, 710x926px
>>1864930
>uses Romanian tricolor
>claims to be distinct
>>
>>1865107
And Montenegro created the basis for the existence of the Serbian state, what's your point?
I'm giving Balkan examples, because meme tier regional particularism on minute differences is the reason it's the laughing stock of Europe.
>>
I'm sure most people would think Moldova is an African country, when in truth it is barely a country.
>>
>>1864930
Your country is one of those where even Europeans need to check a map to be sure where it even is. Be happy some people do know that you once was soviet clay.
>>
>>1865114

It's still a frozen conflict. We still pay for all the gas they consume, for example.

>>1865142
The flag of the first Moldovan Republic had nothing to do with the romanian tricolor. Red was the traditional color of the medieval moldovan state, blue and yellow were the colors of the Bessarabian gubernyia within the russian empire. And their horizontal position was specifically chosen so it wouldn't be confused with the romanian flag from 1917, which used vertical stripes.

>>1865148
>what's your point?

That Moldova is a much older state than Romania, it created the premises for Romania to exist in the first place, and therefor has way more legitimate reason to exist than Romania.

>>1865169
No i'm not. I'd rather people know that Moldova used to be tightly connected with the western European world prior to the 19th century, than mistaking us as some sort of soviet leftover.
>>
>>1865229
Literally the same as Montenegro.
Both in medieval and modern statehood.
Just accept unification, and spare us being meme tier laughing stocks. Moldova is the poorest country in Europe, you could benefit from being both in Romania and by proxy in the EU.
>>
>>1865278

Frankly i find the reasoning "If you're not rich you don't deserve to exist on the map of the world" to be a bigger meme westerners like to throw around. What happened to history, heritage, legitimacy and the right to self-determination? Money comes and goes. Historical legacy stays forever.

>you could benefit from being both the poorest region in Romania and by proxy the poorest in the EU.

FTFY
>>
>>1864930
give us a reason why you shouldnt be a part of Romania
>>
>>1865317
Give me a reason why the whole of Europe shouldn't be part of a super-state
>>
>>1865229
No, it isn't. Moldova united with Wallachia to form the Kingdom of Romania. The Republic of Moldova is the successor state to the Bessarabia Governorate, which Russia created in 1812 when it took land from Moldova.
>>
>>1865356

Wrong. The Republic of Moldova is the direct successor of the medieval principality, as reflected in the program of the Moldovan National Party and the identity of the nation.

And the concept of "Bessarabia" was strongly rejected by both the farmers and the intellectual class, because it was used by Tsarist authorities to denationalize the moldovan people. A policy pursued by Romania, later when it annexed the region
>>
>>1865473
Just because you claim to be the successor to something doesn't mean you actually are. That's like saying the Ottoman Empire or the Russian Empire were the successors of Rome, just because they claimed they were.
>>
>town rapist
>>
File: 1469984847332.jpg (298KB, 1898x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1469984847332.jpg
298KB, 1898x1346px
>>1866061
Pic related
>>
File: sultan bin baba I.jpg (33KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba I.jpg
33KB, 480x452px
>Moldova
A FUCKING BUFFER ZONE
>>
So what's the economy like? Does it even exist? Is it true a lot of rural areas are too poor to feed themselves?

How the fuck an a region of Europe be so poor and so underdeveloped in 2016?
>>
>>1866046
>Just because you claim to be the successor to something doesn't mean you actually are.

RoM preserved the name, nation, language and half the territory of the former medieval principality when it was proclaimed in 1917. It has absolutely all the legitimacy it needs to claim the heritage of the Greater Moldova.

>>1866383
>How the fuck an a region of Europe be so poor and so underdeveloped in 2016?

Communist central planning, and a civil war that took all our relevant industry.
>>
>>1866342
lel i was in that thread
>designated
>town
>rapist
>>
>Moldovanon is still alive
Literalmente autism
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10KB, 192x263px
Romania was unified by a moldavian, why would you spit in his face anon, look at his sad eyes.
>>
>>1865229
it created the premises for Romania to exist in the first place, and therefor has way more legitimate reason to exist than Romania.
>>1868262

Let's try it the other way arround then, if Moldova created Romania, then is all of Romania rightful Moldovan clay?
>>
>>1865059
or Transylvania to Hungary
>>
How did Moldova get so absolutely rekt by Transnitria?

It's fucking tiny.
>>
>>1868741

Transnitria is a fair chunk of Moldova's population, population is vastly more important than area, and they also have Russian support.
>>
>>1868714
Transylvania is not an independent country, while others are.
>>
>>1868777
i think the russian support was the biggest issue here and the europe didn´t want to make a bigger conflict so it stayed out leaving the country in shit
>>
Why do you oppose living in a country with your other Romanian speaking brothers?
>>
>civilized world
most anglos don't even care about their own countries anymore, only international capitalism and their money/benefits
>>
>>1865312
Like 70% of historical Moldavia belongs to Romania atm. You only exist because Russians decided to annex Bessarabia in 18th century and later in 1940.
>>
>>1864930
The first Moldovan Republic, which only existed long enough to annex itself to Romania.

k
>>
>>1868262

>Romania was unified by a moldavian

Wrong. Romania was unified by the romanian revolutionaries of 1848. The pan-romanian moldovan political factions used Cuza to win in the 1856 elections, because Cuza was for a federalization of Wallachia and Moldova to form a stronger state. In no point in his life did he ever consider himself a romanian.

After his job was done and he actually started to take things into his own hands, the political establishment reacted and threw him off the throne to replace him with a bigger puppet, which was Carol the I Hohenzollern.

>>1868693
>if Moldova created Romania, then is all of Romania rightful Moldovan clay?

No, just the remnants of the old medieval principality within Romania today, is rightful Moldovan clay.

>>1868741
>How did Moldova get so absolutely rekt by Transnitria?

Logistics of the russian army stationed in Transnistria, cossacks, and Ukraine's wishful thinking that if the region rebels it can annex it later.

>>1868867
Moldovans don't speak romanian.

>>1868940
>You only exist because Russians decided to annex Bessarabia in 18th century

We exist because of the 1917 russian revolution

>>1869141
>to annex itself

RoM requested the help of the romanian army so it can chase away rebellious bolshevik armies. Romania just used this as a means to annex us.
>>
>>1870331
>Moldovans don't speak romanian.
>tab closed
>>
>>1865229
>It's still a frozen conflict. We still pay for all the gas they consume, for example.
so, simply recognize their sovereignty and tell them to fuck off if you don't want the clay.
>>
>>1870577

And the dutch speak german, swedes speak danish .. etc.

>>1870700
If we do that, we'd lose Tighina, which under the treaty of 1992 is under separatist rule.
>>
>>1870806
so your non-state wants the clay after all?
>>
>>1870331

Și dacă nu vorbești română cum pula mea ne înțelegem perfect. Nu e ca olandeza și germana. """Limba moldoveană""" vorbită în republică e română din regiunea moldovei cu cu împrumuturi de la ruși
T. Un sucevean
>>
>>1870806
A Romanian can understand a Moldovan and vice-versa
>>
>>1870806
>getting cucked this hard out of sea access
fucking kek
>>
>>1870819

No, just the territories under separatist rule

>>1871785
That's because the languages are mutually intelligeble
>>
>>1865278
I dunno much about montenegro but how is it the same for Serbia like Moldova for Rumania when Montenegro is the only of the yoguslavian states that has a continuation as a state with more or less independence (so you don't name croatia as a part of the title of the habsburgs) from the middle ages till 1918?
>>
File: Petar_II_Petrovic-Njegos.jpg (360KB, 761x930px) Image search: [Google]
Petar_II_Petrovic-Njegos.jpg
360KB, 761x930px
>>1873924
Because it was the first Serbian state. And sought unification with Serbia.
Medieval Serbia was created from Montenegro.
And after gaining international recognition in 1878 alongside Serbia, they considered themselves greater Serbs than Serbs from Serbia. In fact Serbian nationalism was created by Montenegrins. In all of it's aspects. Focus on Orthodox religion, linguistic reforms, Kosovo mythos. Here's Zizek talking about the topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWEfplyM9A

From this wiki article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversy_over_ethnic_and_linguistic_identity_in_Montenegro
During Peter I's reign, the basic textbook in state schools was called "The Serb elementary reading book". Another edition was published during Petar II Petrović Njegoš's rule;
King Nicholas said : "Who isn't loyal to Montenegrinism, he won't be accepted by God and people"
During the reign of Danilo II Petrovic Njegos, the pupils had classes in Serbian Grammar; Serbian History; and Slavic History.
The geography syllabus at the College of Theology consisted of "studying the Serb lands independent, subjugated and occupied as well as the main cities, places and villages in the entire Slavhood".
The geography textbook for the 3rd grade of elementary school, in 1911, said:
"In Montenegro live only true and pure Serbs who speak the Serbian language [...] Besides Montenegro there are more Serb lands in which our Serb brothers live [...] Some of them are as free as we are and some are subjugated to foreigners".[9]
The 1909 census, undertaken by the Principality of Montenegro, recorded that 95% of the population spoke Serbian and followed the Orthodox Christian faith.[10]
>>
>>1873965
ok thanks man you learn something new everyday!
I looked at your comparision to much which whith a focus on the states as subjects of international law and less of a representation of it's main ethnicy which you seam to see in them.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.