[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depraved Philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1459677494259.png (18KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
1459677494259.png
18KB, 499x555px
So I forgot to take my pill that's supposed to knock me out so I can sleep.
It's pretty fucking terrible, I tell you what.
But in the turbo-charged cacophony of thought processes, I reached a deranged epiphany:
I finally understand the appeal of anthropomorphism in relation to animals.

As regular patrons of this shitty website, that I know you all are, you have more than likely had run-in(s) with what we call 'the furry'.
Those individuals whose fetish involves the application of human characteristics to animals, mainly for the use in sexual interaction.
In my hyped stupor my mind fixated on the question, "Why would you wear an animal costume and then fuck each other silly?"
>>
>>1863177
(cont.)
Well, when you start to think about it, and I had some time to think, lemme tell ya, you reach some pretty simple (if delusional) conclusions:
*For these individuals, their dark fantasies manifest by embracing our baser animal instincts. A truly 'content' moment of pure elation would be rutting 'like an animal'.
*These instincts apply to nearly all animals. All animals have a sex drive, go into heat, etc.
*When surrendering to such primal desires, for some, it helps to 'get into character' by adopting more recognizable animal characteristics, as humans, with our greater intellect, like to see ourselves as 'above' such raw displays. For some such individuals, to embrace said taboo of acting 'like an animal' is even more invigorating.

Concerning the actual biology of the act, there are no known natural inter-species compatibility on Earth. By natural compatibility, I mean:
*The genitalia for the sexes can physically accept each other, for both pairings of couples of species
*Fertilization can naturally occur for both pairings of couples of species
*Mental capability of registering and returning sexual attraction

Due to the lack thereof, those humans to whom the fetish in question applies will find other ways to appeal to it, i.e. written erotica, 2-D representation of imagination, and in the extreme we are so familiar with, physically donning animal characteristics to achieve a certain level of authenticity.
>>
>>1863179
In short, the fetish we know as 'furry' is the dream of an ideal duality between the greater sentience of humanity and the submission to simpler, primal instincts. Perhaps, in the future, when we venture out into the stars, when we (hopefully) meet other advanced lifeforms, and they just so happen to be sexually similar to us, these individuals will have found their ‘holy grail’.

Well I know it will probably be laughed at, but I don’t give a damn.
It’s an anonymous message board.
Take these mad ravings as you will, and go nuts.
I finally managed to exhaust myself so I’m going to go pass out.
>>
so was this a """"sleeping pill""" or your psychosis meds?
>>
>>1863181

That's quite a Freudian take on it all don't you think

I've always seen it myself as some neets innate sociopathy manifesting in an overrelation to animals
>>
>>1863177
Go to fucking bed Paul
>>
File: 1466225219980.jpg (90KB, 1009x407px) Image search: [Google]
1466225219980.jpg
90KB, 1009x407px
>>1863177
>>1863179
>>1863181
/tg/ is way ahead of you, man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.