[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which places would be better off without white imperialism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Maré_08_004BIS.jpg (267KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
Maré_08_004BIS.jpg
267KB, 800x535px
Which places would be better off without white imperialism?
>>
Europe.
>>
earth
>>
>>1863088
India and indochina
>>
>>1863088
Technologically speaking, nowhere except maybe a few irrelevant places in Southeast Asia and Africa

Socially speaking, see above

Relatively speaking, there would be much more nonwhite powers

It depends on what prevents white imperialism

If the Mongols hadn't sperged out and basically extinguished China (who had just made movable printing press, 300 years ahead of the Europeans, and also had an active exploratory navy which wouldn't reemerge, ever) and the Abbasid Caliphate (who had installed the first multilevel bureaucracy to span over a population of tens of millions after the Persians in the general area, and who had well established universities and libraries) and didn't bring the bubonic plague into Europe through the silk road and thus not rearrange the social classes, 2016 A.D would probably be very, very different and 'better' relatively for Middle Easterners and Asians, and it'd be likely that more of Southern Africa would be islamic as well as the Balkans
>>
nowhere
>>
>>1863117
>If the Mongols hadn't sperged out and basically extinguished China (who had just made movable printing press, 300 years ahead of the Europeans, and also had an active exploratory navy which wouldn't reemerge, ever) and the Abbasid Caliphate (who had installed the first multilevel bureaucracy to span over a population of tens of millions after the Persians in the general area, and who had well established universities and libraries) and didn't bring the bubonic plague into Europe through the silk road and thus not rearrange the social classes

Hey Jared stop posting excerpts on /his/ and just go finish writing your follow-up. I'll even name it for you, and this time it'll be more to the point: Every single Western success is due to luck: Mongol edition
>>
>>1863164
Point out a single flaw in GGS without resorting to memery
>>
File: All-the-niggers-are-dead.jpg (66KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
All-the-niggers-are-dead.jpg
66KB, 570x427px
>>1863088
nowhere.
Basically anyplace which lack subhumans' influence is better off.
>>
>>1863176

Being Western, I am incapable of the finer qualities of man such as reason or logic, and must hope, much like my ancestors, that the arguments simply miraculously appear so that I might then benefit from them

Failing that, I am hoping that a superior Arab or Chinaman has done the work previously so that I might steal their work, as I am also incapable of original thought or innovation

One can only hope that those rascally Mongols have not also destroyed all oriental critique of Diamond
>>
>>1863195
>without resorting to memery

You lost.
>>
>>1863195
not an argument
>>
>>1863117
/Thread

>>1863088
You need to define 'better'
>>
Earth desu
>>
>>1863089
How so
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.