[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did people do before these were invented? Chew them off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What did people do before these were invented?

Chew them off?
>>
>>1862571

Same as with everything else there probably was a (now) retarded, less efficient, early version of it.
>>
>>1862571
They used a toeknife
>>
>>1862574
How did they cut their hair before scissors were invented?
>>
>>1862578

I think they were more concerned about the bed bugs and lice than about their long hair.
>>
File: ywckof5nie2xi7qnsjoq.jpg (552KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ywckof5nie2xi7qnsjoq.jpg
552KB, 1200x800px
>>1862578
Probably knives or something. Here's an early pair of scissors.
>>
>>1862571
I still chew them off. Fuck going into the cabinet, I want my finger nails trimmed now.
>>
>>1862571
It's easy. Just use your canines to put a hole in them and it peels off easy as you'd like.

>>1862578
Braid or rip and tear
>>
>>1862571
Grab a bumpy rock and file them down.
>>
>>1862894
This sounds extremely painful
>>
>>1862933
For you.
>>
>>1862933
For you.
>>
>>1862933
For you
>>
>>1862933
For (you)
>>
>>1862934
>>1862935
>>1862936
>>1862937
all me btw
>>
how to women handle periods before pads and proper clothing? I'm talking primitive humans.

just bleed down their legs?
>>
>>1862944
wool maybe?
>>
>>1862944
Exactly how you described it.
>>
>>1862571
i used my thumb nails to cut in the middle and peel them from there

id imagine they do it like that too back then
>>
>>1862944
>>1862950
>it's called a blood cloth
>>
Mine always rip off and I haven't had to use a clipper in a long time
>>
>>1862571

They let them grow. Couldn't do much else.

Of course, it was kind of embarrassibg for human civilization to remember its gross cuticles. One of the League of Nations' first acts, in fact, was to retroactively fix all artwork (statues, paintings, even literature where needed) and remove the unsightly disgusting fingernails and toenails.

Why do you think Romans and Greeks wore sandals? To let their toenails grow freely and comfortably. Granted, the Huns brought primitive clippers with their conquest (yes, you can thank them for that), but it was still centuries before the invention really caught on in the west.
>>
They bite them. Is it not obvious, its almost instinct to bite them.
>>
>>1862571
They either bit them or the nails just wore down from constant manual labour
>>1862578
A really sharp knife
>>
>>1862934
>>1862935
>>1862936
>>1862937
It's you're a big boy, dumbasses.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.