[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your favorite history bad-guy? >Based Nero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: th2BV7Y5LN.jpg (16KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
th2BV7Y5LN.jpg
16KB, 402x402px
Who is your favorite history bad-guy?

>Based Nero
>>
>>1862358
>Nero
>Bad guy

Senate posters need to leave
>>
Define bad guy
>>
>>1862358
t. s*natorial scum
>>
I mean Nero was just despised by the Senatorial Class but the people and the military loved him. He was too fucking fabulous and ignored the haters.
>>
>>1862446
OP, this is why I loved him. I hated how he killed a lot of people, because I don't want someone to think I'm a psychopath or a edgy faggot, but everything he did made him more glorious.
>>
>>1862358
MLK
>>
>>1862457
How is a highly coveted pacifist activist for the legal rights of melanin rich people in the USA's south east and doctrinely on a constitutional level considered an evil person.
Yes he fucked some teenage girls. So what? Don't act like you wouldn't be tempted with some fine young things
>>
Genghis Khan was the single baddest motherfucker to ever live
>>
>>1862457
Moloch?
>>
>>1862358
Bill Clinton.
>>
File: hellenic marble bust.jpg (206KB, 800x943px) Image search: [Google]
hellenic marble bust.jpg
206KB, 800x943px
>making a neckbeard autist with mercury poisoning emperor
how did it come to this?
>>
>>1862358
was it actually true that he dipped christians in oil and lit them on fire to act as lamps for his garden at night? That seems too comically villainous to be true.
>>
>>1862741
It was lead poisoning and that theory has been debunked many times over.
>>
>>1862748
Those who wrote about Nero were usually high class individuals who purposely wrote him into villainy, because the winner writes history.
While Nero could have been a pretty terrible guy, its also plausible that he was simply highly disliked by the upper class (who subsequently recorded that he was the devil incarnate).
>>
File: 1473226274628.png (213KB, 703x305px) Image search: [Google]
1473226274628.png
213KB, 703x305px
>>1862449
>tfw you wont get a Sporus
>>
File: septimios[1].jpg (40KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
septimios[1].jpg
40KB, 300x444px
>>1862419
>>1862426
>>1862446
Then how do you explain this fucking guy?
he was more violent than pretty much any emperor before and after and consistently ridiculed, tortured, humiliated, and murdered dozens upon dozens of senators and continually reminded them what pussy corrupt shits they were, not to mention killing literally millions of barbarians, and leading a civil war that killed up to a quarter of a million roman soldiers, also he was of really low birth and probably half a negro too

This just proves that as long as you didn't look vulgar or act lewd or retarded or ridiculous and kept your fucking dick in your toga everyone would respect you and history wouldn't look to you like a fucking monster
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.