[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1861169

The original fascists were anti racist. The original Marxists were pro racism.
>>
>>1861172
You be saying Marx was our guy?
>>
Modern Italians are mongrels and not a race, it was in Mussolini's interest to say race is a "social construct"
>>
File: 1476067348353.jpg (81KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476067348353.jpg
81KB, 850x400px
>G*rmans BTFO
>>
>>1861169
>>1861209

WTF I love Mussolini now
>>
>>1861193
>>1861202
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1861202

Buttmad barbarian detected
>>
>>1861209
I always find this amusing because Mussolini was just as WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHEEEIT as Nazi Germany was Nordicist.
>>
>>1861506
At least Romans had History, unlike Nordics.
>>
Mussolini was an sjw
>>
>>1861513
Northern and western yuro history isn't as non-existent as it's popularly percieved. Not comparable to Rome or Greece, certainly, but the perception that they were just a bunch of cultureless, stab-happy snowniggers living in huts before getting their shit pushed in is not accurate.
>>
>>1861172
Early Marxists weren't pro racist, that's absurd. Certainly not by the standards of the day.
>>
>>1861506
romans were actually italian though
>>
File: Mussolini_colourised_1935.jpg (18KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini_colourised_1935.jpg
18KB, 647x340px
Why was he so based?
>>
>>1862163
I'd suck his dick desu
Why did he let the Bavarian corporal push him around?
Was it opposite day?
>>
>>1862163
Is that the Rock?
>>
File: 1414715643852.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1414715643852.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>1862163
>>
>>1862173
No, that's clearly a photo of Mussolini. Didn't you read the filename?
>>
Does Mussolini have any books that I should read?
>>
>>1861169
By "race" he meant it in the way that it was often used at the time which is closer to ethnicity. He's saying that there's no need for a "pure" Italian race, not that Europeans should breed with Africans.

>In a 1921 speech in Bologna (Italy), Mussolini stated, "Fascism was born... out of a profound, perennial need of this our Aryan and Mediterranean race".[13] Mussolini was concerned with the low birth rates of the white race in contrast to the African and Asian races. In 1928 he noted the high birth-rate of blacks in the United States, and that they had surpassed the population of whites in certain areas, such as Harlem in New York City. He described their greater racial consciousness in comparison with American whites as contributing to their growing strength.[14]

>>1861172
Utter bullshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.