[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Friedrich Nietzsche the original neckbeard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 83838.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
83838.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
>Died a virgin
>Hates Christianity
>Said a lot of rubbish
>Got rejected by his Russian sweetheart
>>
>>1859700
He used to fuck prostitutes because his retarded doctor told him it would ease his headache. Most people thought he caught syphilis because of that. He most likely had a brain tumor. Anyway, I agree, he was a neckbeard.
>>
I've noticed a trend among narcissistic people really liking Nietzsche and even using his quotes as an excuse for their parasitic behavior.
I admit that if there is any merit in his "philosophy", I would miss it due to the mental connections I've formed between him and said NPD-fucks. But I also recognize that there might be something there.

So.. is there anything of real.. actual merit there? Or is it mostly an excuse for entitled, do-no-wrongs?
>>
>>1859700
>Died a virgin
Mate he fucked whores all the time.
>>
>>1859962
I thought his syphilis was of the hereditary type
>>
Was Nietzsche the original Chris Chan?
>>
More like neckmoustache XDDD
>>
Nietzche's assault on Christianity was an assault on the slave mentality and on the life-negating tendency of any faith

>'A spirit who wants great things, who also wants the means to them, is necessarily a skeptic. Freedom from all kinds of convictions, to be able to see freely, is part of strength...Great passion uses and uses up convictions, it does not succumb to them—it knows itself sovereign.
>>
sadferd
>>
>wanting to affirm life over nothingness makes you a neckbeard
Sure thing, Christfag.

Neckbeard doesn't even apply to 19th century life or any other time other than our own right now, because the slave morality of the working class has fully engulfed the aristocracy at this point. Hence where "neckbeard" as a concept even stems from — if you aren't slaving your life away, you're labeled as deluded / incompetent.
>>
>>1859700
>Was Friedrich Nietzsche the original neckbeard
no, there's not a single hair under his chin. You can't call him a manchild either since he lived on his own.
>>
No, not at all. He declared the death of God, but he in part lamented that fact. He worried that the souls of the masses would become impoverished without a shepherd.
>>
>>1859998
>actual merit there?
ABSOLUTELY, you have made a very astute observation which I think only 3 other men I have ever met have made, most notable Allan Bloom.
Bloom wrote a book about it called 'The Closing of the American Mind'
Read it, now.

People cite Marx as the patron Saint of the intelligentsia, its Nietzsche, though Nietzsche and Marx refer to the same person in their works, the bourgeois.
>>
He definately misunderstood what Jesus taught, but in a way, he had an idea that Christianity the religion was somehow suppressing the people, but he didn't understand the teachings Christ taught, especially what Christ taught about religious hypocrisy.

But no one is without a fault of falsely accusing something in the wrong light, it happens to all of us, especially when making broad generalizations.

He is likely part of a movement trying to discredit Christianity
>>
>>1860326
>t. paul
>>
>>1860339
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1860075
Through struggle, toiling the earth, and, as you say, "slaving away," humankind came together to form societies. Many would agree that working hard to keep this thing moving along and to prevent ourselves to degenerating into roaming bands of bloodthirsty nigger-people is a responsibility of every citizen who is able.
>>
>>1860075
>ence where "neckbeard" as a concept even stems from — if you aren't slaving your life away, you're labeled as deluded / incompetent
>deluded/incompetent
Nah, just a lazy NEET
>>
>>1859700
That would be Evola.

Nietzsche was forming future, not revolting against it.
>>
>>1860372
It is deserving of appreciation without a doubt. But that's not justification for its total consumption of all cultural hemispheres.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.