[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think of Mormons? tbqh i really admire their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

What does /his/ think of Mormons? tbqh i really admire their flawless morals and discipline but i find their beliefs to be complete bullshit.
>>
>>1858466
Same
>>
File: Mormons.png (246KB, 1187x902px) Image search: [Google]
Mormons.png
246KB, 1187x902px
>>1858466
Crazy cult who members are more than likely to become fedoras or choice your own adventure Christians once they fall out
>>
>>1858466
Pretty much.
Wonderful human beings with nonsensical beliefs.
Then again, they're not demanding I live as one, so it's not a problem at this stage.
>>
>>1858466
>but i find their beliefs to be complete bullshit

As opposed to all those religions that aren't?
>>
File: 3fe.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
3fe.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>1858597
>I've never studied religion but when you're enlightened, you don't have to.
>>
>>1858489
You know Smith didnt actually sleep with most of those wives, it was more about the importance of marriage for salvation and there not being enough men.
>>
>>1858633
>le unfashionable hat meme
>>
>>1858693
No, Smith lied to those wives that he wasn't going to sex them up and did so anyway.
>>
>>1858466
Hol up
>Enslaves women.
So you be sayin,
>Pushes to marry underaged girls
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>Prime customers of sex trade in Southeast Asia
WE WUZ FLAWLESS MORALS & SHIET?
>>
>>1858466
>i really admire their flawless morals and discipline

Literally all the worst, most degenerate people I know are failed Mormons.
>>
>>1858489
whats a choose your own adventure christian?
>>
>>1858466
>flawless morals and discipline
The problem is that they're relying on their own morality to get them into heaven
Relying on our own good works isn't enough because we have all sins and come short of the glory of god
We must put all of our faith on Jesus for our salvation
>>
>>1858466
Pawns of a flawed religion. Seem nice though.
>>
>>1858466
>flawless morals and discipline
What you should really be admiring is their remarkable advertising.
>>
>>1860428
>le mormons are faking it
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 92437070.jpg (20KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
92437070.jpg
20KB, 152x254px
>>1858489
>age of youngest wife
>14
>>
>>1859037
Christians that don't go to any church and follow whatever teaching of Jesus they like. They're one peg above new age nuts.
>>
>>1858798
Must be why they're failed.
>>
>>1860466
Not that guy, but have you ever known any Mormons well? The image of being clean and upstanding is exactly that: an image. And there's such a high social pressure to appear outwardly perfect that a lot of social dynamics within the church are really fucked up.

I wouldn't say they're "faking it," it's just that there's a lot of darkness behind that perfect social veneer the church likes to put forward. And a big part of that image specifically is marketing; by appearing perfect and happy, Mormons hope that they're setting examples that will make people want to convert.
>>
Be wary of the Mormons, they're tribalistic, just like the Jews.
>>
>>1858466
I greatly respect the cunning of an organization that can keep and draw in new members with an origin story that batshit retarded.
>>
>>1858466
I love Mormons, their daughters put out.
>>
fairly nice people on the surface, a lot of dumb flyover state genetic stock though

>fucking Yukihiro Matsumoto, inventor of the programming language Ruby is a mormon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latter_Day_Saints

the notable members of this list have no evidence of them continuing to practice after leaving their childhood homes

>>1861525
also this
>>
>>1858466
A lot of them are good people because of the strict moral code. The religion itself ain't my cup of tea but the people rock.
>>
Disgusting backwards inbred welfare queens. Fuck the Mormons
>>
>>1861555
>Japanese Mormon
Why does this feel like such an unnatural union?
>>
Some pretty odd beliefs and the Book of Mormon is just The Bible: the Remix but everyone I've met has been exceedingly kind and welcoming. They've developed pretty good structure and organizational skills
>>
>>1862347
At least they're not moonies
>>
They make retarded threads like this constantly so i hate them with a passion.
>>
>>1861507
A couple Mormons are some of my best friends. They aren't "perfect" but both of them have good work ethics, bright futures, and are squeeky clean for all intents and purposes. I also lived next to some white trash mormoms, literally a dump behind their house
>>
>>1862487
>Book of Mormon is just The Bible
+ The Late War between the United States and Great Britain
+ View of the Hebrews
+ The First Book of Napoleon
+ Quran (particularly a translation from Smith's era)

Smith couldn't write to save his ass.
>>
their kindness and functionality are tempered by being utterly brainwashed
>>
Do Mormons believe in the Trinity?
>>
>>1862761
They did, then they rewrote it as Jesus and the Father are 2 Gods, then rewrote it again that everyone becomes a god.

See
>>>/wsg/1325019
>>>/wsg/1325022
>>>/wsg/1325034
>>>/wsg/1325038
>>
>>1862815
So how did the immaculate conception happen? God literally boned Mary?
>>
>>1858466
>i really admire their flawless morals and discipline but i find their beliefs to be complete bullshit

sigh...
that's so typical for modern white boys: they want the flawless morals and yet at the same time want to be godless "intellectualls" who don't believe in religion.......
>>
They build expensive Churches through out third wolrd countries, who funds this shit?
>>
>>1863110
Tithing
>>
>>1863110
The... Mormons?

They give 10% of their income to the church, so...
>>
>>1858466
just as dumb as every other Religion desu
>>
>>1862900

The Immaculate Conception is not the Virgin Birth. They're two different things, look it up
>>
>>1864224
Here's your ebin fudorah maymay.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.