[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: neanderthal.jpg (265KB, 1200x1147px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
265KB, 1200x1147px
are white people descended from Neanderthals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=W_oX6zZonRw
>>
>>1857974
We wuz cavemen and shiet
>>
>>1857987

actually its a black woman claiming that white people are neanderthals
>>
According to my genetic testing, I'm like 18% Neanderthal or so. Feels based.
>>
File: ok.jpg (16KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
16KB, 552x414px
>>1857974
yes?
>>
>those comments

I didn't think people were capable of being this stupid.
>>
>>1857974
Everyone except Sub-Saharan Africans have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>1857974
inb4 melanin warrior shows up
>>
So...Im going to be the first to say it am I, I really hope I wasn't..

Is this the reason for increased intelligence in Whites and Asians?

>waits to be told to go back to /pol
>>
>>1858019
Papuans have higher percentage of dennisovan (branch of neandertal) yet they're slowwitted as fuck.
>>
>>1858028
Do we really know if the Papuans and Aboriginies of Australia arn't that smart?
>>
>>1858030

By basically every metric available
>>
>>1858019
>Aboriginal Australians
>Intelligence

Fuck off
>>
>>1857992
I know, I'm white. Caveman and proud. We were such good cavemen that we learned how to build our own stone caves. Take that forest dwellers.
>>
Asians have neanderthal DNA too. The only race that doesn't have their DNA are black africans. Italians have Neanderthal in high concentrations, but northern Europeans usually have lower concentrations on parallel with asians.
>>
>>1858028
Nigga, it only ranges in the 0.1 to 5% range.
>>
File: Brucie.jpg (52KB, 515x646px)
Brucie.jpg
52KB, 515x646px
Feels good.
>>
>>1858095
Actually wrong

Back migration into africa spread it along the east and southern tribes
>>
>>1857974
Asians have the most Neanderthal genes, and all humans out of Africa are part Neanderthal.
>>
>>1858095
black people are the only pure humans all the other races are subhuman
>>
>>1858230
t. Melanin Warrior
>>
I would wait about fifty years for the dust to settle around political correctness and race to answer this question. I went to school for five years and took around ten anthropology courses, and I can say with assurance that all of the information of Neanderthalis genetics in modern humans is flawed and contradictory.

all I know for certain is that it's generally accepted that neanderthalis spent around 400,000 years isolated from african populations of humans, and the most isolated small genetic groups of africa have been isolated for around 270,000 years, and that non-african currently existing populations branched from africa within the last 150,000 years. that should give you a general idea of their distinctness from "the average person", whoever the fuck that might be.

I can't wait until we can actually be scientific about this without muh racisms.
>>
>>1858019
No Neanderthal genes gave us more mental illnesses and respitory problems, our intelligence is due to living in mentally challenging areas.
>>
>>1858230
Nope niggers have erectus DNA in them they aint pure either.
>>
>>1857993
why would you feel bad, neanderthals were lighyears smarter than homo niggers
>>
>>1858408
No?
>>
>>1858408
Lmao you cuckold
>>
>>1857987
They got bored of We Wuz so they changed to You Wuz
>>
>>1858236

I think our recent history is because of us stumbling some pretty innovative administrative practices combined with the windfall of new crops and feats of engineering.

Before that though, I don't think there's much debate about China being like the biggest, most innovative and successful regional power for many many years. And China isn't really that harsh of an environment.
>>
>>1858508
China is mentally challenging anon compared to Africa where you can run around like a retard and still get food but in temperate China you gotta plan and track down how the animals move about serious brain power needed there anon.
>>
>>1857974
All non sub-Saharan Africans, like the white slave owners who make up a substantial chunk of the African-American and Afro-Caribbean gene pools
>>
File: 1476572933868.png (489KB, 1600x2780px)
1476572933868.png
489KB, 1600x2780px
>>1858019
>>
>>1857974
Why does everyone in that videos comment section write like a schizophrenic? Also it's eerie how similar the things they're saying are to things that white supremacists say. How do they not realize this?
>>
>>1858430
They had bigger brains,couldn't talk though
>>
You tell me.
>>
>>1860332
Also related
>>
>>1857993
I hope you mean 1.8% because that's living fossil tier
>>
people are forgetting that the Neanderthal DNA we have is only 1 and from the Altai region
it's perfectly possible that Europeans could have more Neanderthal DNA than it is thought if there was a second admixture event in Europe from some drifted Neanderthal population different from the Altai one, which is something to be expected for foragers populations like them who lived in Europe for so much time

if Oase1 is any indication, it could be true, after all it only took another 1 sample(Denisova man) to find out east Asians also have said hominid's DNA
>>
>>1860356
Half that percentage (18% to 9%) and you have abbos/Papuans.
>>
>>1859647
>those test scores
>supposed to prove anything

Why are cuckolds so stupid?
>>
File: 1476491767287.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476491767287.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>1860422
Because they were raised by your kind.
>>
>>1859992
>couldn't talk though
You base that assumption on?
>>
>>1859944

They don't recognize this because all of their mental faculties are geared towards preventing that realization from coming to be in the first place.
They have all of these rules as to why it is okay for them to hate and lash out at others without any accountability whatsoever.

They are completely delusional and should not be treated or approached as adults.
>>
>>1860390
No, papuans are 9% denisova. big difference. neanderthal admixture is limited to eurasia and most prominent in tuscany, iirc
>>
>those comments
>>
File: grZAZ.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
grZAZ.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>1857974
>"I'll tell you something else. Mexico knows the truth. I went down to San Antonio, Texas, and also visited the Alamo while I was there, the person who was giving the presentation ask if anyone had any questions, and I said yes I do. I asked him could he please tell me why my forefathers the Moors are not spoke about. I said this is where Moors and Mexicans stood and fought together against the Europeans. He told me you are right. He stated before everyone this is his story, meaning the European. He said to me it's in the history books in Mexico."
>>
>>1857974
no
>>
>>1860754
>Everything is Quite simple.. Whites just try to confuse and muddy the waters.. here is Simple logic and common sense.. the Sun Rise in the EAST and Set in the WEST. Meaning, the Sun is it's Strongest and hottest closer to the East where it rises, As it sets in the west, it's further away, and not nearly as strong or Hot being so far away. In the Western World aka White countries.. How the hell can these people not even Tolerate the Weak temperature here from the sun in the West, yet expect you to believe they were not only In the East, But also Ruing the East in History for hundred and 1000's of years..FACT. the White race Began Ruling in the late 14-early 1500's, and just less than 600 Years, they are Already Dying out, dying at a far faster rate than being Born, Again, This is in the WEST, The region Farthest away from the Sun. when we look at their Ancient Empire ROME, we see the Exact same thing and Process. History do repeat itself, it is Cyclical. There is In Fact according to History AND Biblical History, No such White ruled Empire prior to or Other than Rome besides what we see today. WE have been Waring with these People since the Beginning, and Just as their Roman Empire Fell after they went on a Massive attack against us in 70 Ad in Jerusalem, we can see their American and European Empire Crumbling and falling as they are Inflicting a Massive Attack against us Now. So Cyn is 100% correct. they are NOT a progressive People, they repeat and continue the Exact same thing as in the Past yet somehow thing the outcome will be different 1 thing i know better than any thing is Black History Before and After slavery, Our 1st becoming a race/Nation of People, White people and their Beginnning as Well. This shit is Not at all complicated it is quite simple
>>
File: 1476907984153.jpg (70KB, 500x667px)
1476907984153.jpg
70KB, 500x667px
>>1860866
wow
>>
>>1860866
It's a methapore you retard. It's symbolicaly true.
>>
File: origen_del_tabaco_centroamerica.jpg (66KB, 577x420px) Image search: [Google]
origen_del_tabaco_centroamerica.jpg
66KB, 577x420px
>>1860866
>>
>>1860754
>>1860866

>Someone wrote this comment and probably felt accomplished because of it
>>
>Ryan, you text me about Rome bringing civilization to Europe 500 years before Moors. Not true. Europeans aways are trying to claim something that's not their. This is to make them look powerful and great. They don't want people or nations to know the truth.

>While Europeans was living in the dark age and swinging from trees Moors were living in civilization in Kingdoms. Moors were powerful and helping other nations.

>Europeans came from Rome. They are the Romans!!! They knew nothing about civilization.

This comments section man. It's like /pol/ but not white supremacist.
>>
>>1861847
Maybe they're ironically shitposting like some of the people on /pol/ do.
>>
File: Neanderthal-610x356.jpg (38KB, 610x356px) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-610x356.jpg
38KB, 610x356px
>>1861847

>FUCKED ABOUT MUMMIES..WE TALKING about u whites is not humans..yall is of DNA OF dogs dna and Netherthals mean yall fucked used to be whites..and now yall is of dogs dna genes which dogs/animals is yall kin folks..whites yall not human and so yall fucked those blacks in bed with yall, but yall fucked too..and its not over,, yall will have to be moved somewhere else until we figure what we gonna do about u dogs ok..yall can not yall will not and yall will not be allowed to live amongest us all humans as though its alright that yall is not humans..NO THE FUCK YALL ITS NOT GONNA BE AS THOUGH YALL IS GONNA STAY AROUND US ALTHOUGH YALL IS DOGS/ANIMALS LIKE rats, cats rabbits..horses etc...BUT YALL FUCKED OK..

If this is a human I wish I was more Neanderthal.
>>
>>1858430
Yh they were since they developed in the ice age, they had to become smart or go extinct. Same thing happened to us so without Ice Age we would be still be numbskulls.
>>
File: 1451354390800.jpg (38KB, 450x495px)
1451354390800.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>They were grunting until we gave them language.....the walked on all fours until we taught them how to walk upright....they ate raw meat and their dead until we taught them about herbs and how to use fire.....they didnt care for their sick they left them to die...one less mouth to feed and one more body to eat in hard times....they didnt bury their dead...all of that was in them caves ....we DE-TAILED them ...we detached their tails which they still do to this day ......the word DETAIL comes from when we use to DE-TAIL them !.....we did everything we could to try and make them act more HUE..man.....we gave them the ten commandments 10 laws for them to live by ...we the MOORS gave them MOR-ALS to civilize them.....before that they werent even allowed out them mountains....we ran them up in there because they we so destructive....out of our presence they went savage for thousands of years....there has been many times when we have had to go into Europe to clean these beasts up....the blk plague came because of how disgusting and filthy Europe was...they feared water...they thought it evil at one point...they killed white women as witches because they had learned how to use the plants for medicine... knowlegde given by blk moor women....white ppl have always been so backwards and stupid...they have always been nothing but cave monkeys playing dress up.....take a real good look at them....they are starting to revert back into their natural state....being around us has made them clean up...shave down....act HUE..man.....but as we rise in blk consciousness the veil is being lifted and we are starting seeing them in their true form...a cave beast...take a good look at them !!!

Fuck me.
>>
>>1860333
comparing pictures like this doesn't prove anything, i could post a picture of some other indian chief next to a picture of Ataturk and be like "native americans are turkic * " and it wouldn't prove anything or even be any kind of argument at all really

* there are people who actually believe this
>>
>>1857974
Neanderthals actually were more intelligent than homo sapiens though.
>>
>>1858005
No, SSA's have it too, but far less. There was a back to Africa migration 5000 years ago, carrying Eurasian genes throughout the continent.
>>
>>1858019
We got STDs and schizophrenia from Neanderthals too.
>>
>>1858230
We aren't pure, no human is.

>>1858238
Erectus was extinct in Africa by the time Sapiens evolved, stop spreading this meme. If anything it was another child of Heidelbergensis, like how Sapiens, Neanderthals, Denisovans, and an as of yet unknown branch that fucked the Onge and Jarawa people's ancestors.
>>
>>1862246
No they weren't, their technology was equal to Homo sapiens idaltu. They were about the same for the most part, smarter in different areas and less intelligent in others.
>>
>>1858030
>geographically and genetically isolated for 60,000 years
>develop zero technology
>LOSE the ability to make fire
are they stupid you tell me
>>
>>1862474
No they werent, neanderthal lack of tech is due to their brains still operating on retard strength thus they have shit tool dexterity compared to humans.
>>
>>1857974

this thread is pure gold
>>
>>1862499
Tasmanians lost it, Abos still had fire capabilities.
>>
>>1858019
Probably a factor
IIRC neanderthals had more complex social structures and better tools, but we were faster, both physically and in reproducing. We could breed with their women whilst they couldn't breed with ours or something like that.
>>
>>1858030
By observing my Papuan acquaintance.

>>1864039
>neanderthals had more complex social structures and better tools
Anon, what are you reading? If they had more complex societies, they won't get SAPIEN'D
>>
>we didn't evolve from monkeys
>we was humans all along!

Yall wuz munkiez n shiet wile we wuz humenz
>>
>>1864071
They're complex social structures made breeding much more time consuming, what with all the ritual, they also had less offspring per mating couple
Like it or not, if you don't have enough kids, the barbarians will breach the gates and you will get GAUL'D
>>
>>1857974
How have niggers deluded themselves into believing we were cave albino's that stole everything they created? if they were so advanced and widespread then how did a few cavemen white devils conquer them? they really don't use logic.
>>
>>1860333
Hahahahaha wtf That muthafucka on the right is a round eye
>>
>>1857974
All peoples who are not sub Saharan Africans hold Neanderthal genes, I did get far enough into this racist rant to understand she's apparently aware that would put blacks in the position of outsiders (her argument being those with neanderthal genes are non human) to her trying to, on no fucking sources at all, argue it's only light skinned humans who carry neanderthal genes.

eerily enough much the same as a white supremacist would. This would be laughably ridiculous if it wasn't for the fact there's apparently so many black Americans with these dumb fuck theories, almost childlike and nitellectually inconsistent, that it does point to this underlying narrative which somehow justifies hostility and even violence against whites.
>>
>>1864143
Not to mention, if white people are descended from albinos, why do some of them have dark hair and the ability to tan?
Albinos can't tan, right?
>>
File: 30364.jpg (109KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
30364.jpg
109KB, 736x1104px
>>1861887
>2016
>letting blacks detach your tail
Disgusting
>>
>>1858232
>Anthropology

Opinion on genetics immediately discarded
>>
>>1857974
European AND Asians have some neanderthal DNA yes.

Those of African descent typically have none.

Draw your conclusions from that.
>>
Yes. Whites and Asians have neanderthal blood.
>>
>They can't breast feed their babies so I can't see how they could have been able to create civilization
What kind of logic is that?
>>
File: 1.jpg (160KB, 593x394px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
160KB, 593x394px
>>1861887
>we detached their tails which they still do to this day
FUCK they're on to us
>>
>>1857974
I think it's generally agreed that only pure africans are the ones with no Neanderthal blood in them. Everyone else interbred.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.