[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holocaust denial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18

Prove to me it didn't happen. You really think all of those witnesses would lie? What about the gas chambers? Provide legit evidence or go back to you're basement.
>>
People have the right to question it if they want
>>
>>1857880
OP's question had nothing to do with rights.

I don't see the point of your post.
>>
>>1857880
Strawman. You have a right to question it and I have a right to question your questioning. We have gotten nowhere
>>
>>1857897
I think he was talking about how people are imprisoned just for questioning if it happened the way people said. They should be allowed to question and be questioned and so on and so forth. The only way to find the truth is by discussing and questioning until everything is answered.
>>
just curious, how many different genocides get you thrown in jail for questioning it
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 600x450px
>>1857931
People openly deny the holodomor and Armenian genocide without any hassle. For some reason only the holocaust is sacred...I wonder why?
>>
>>1857948

>The first person convicted in a court of law for denying the Armenian genocide is Turkish politician Doğu Perinçek, found guilty of racial discrimination by a Swiss district court in Lausanne in March 2007. At the trial, Perinçek denied the charge thus: "I have not denied genocide because there was no genocide.".[96] After the court's decision, he said, "I defend my right to freedom of expression." Ferai Tinç, a foreign affairs columnist with Turkey's Hürriyet newspaper, commented, "we find these type of [penal] articles against freedom of opinion dangerous because we are struggling in our country to achieve freedom of thought."[97] Perinçek appealed the verdict. In December 2007, the Swiss Federal Court confirmed the sentence given to Perinçek.[98]
>>
>>1857949
Where was he convicted? I was generalizing, there are exceptions.
>>
>>1857952

Switzerland.
>>
File: no anime 2.jpg (56KB, 518x644px) Image search: [Google]
no anime 2.jpg
56KB, 518x644px
>>1857870
ALL EYEWITNESSES ARE LYING
ALL DOCUMENTS ARE FORGED
ALL PHOTOS ARE DOCTORED
ALL DIARIES ARE FAKED
ALL CONFESSIONS WERE DONE UNDER TORTURE

EVERYONE IS LYING!

HOW HARD IS THAT TO BELIEVE??????
>>
>>1857953
It's also illegal to call someone gay (in an insulting manor) in Switzerland. But the majority of the world doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>1857931
That's a meme btw, holocaust denial laws are exaggerated.
>>
>>1857949
is this the only time it happened?
>>
>>1857959

The majority of the world doesn't have a problem with holocaust denial either. Your point?
>>
File: skeptical pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>1857964
who are you trying to fool
>>
TO ALL HOLOCAUST DENIERS:

http://imgur.com/a/725A7
>>
>>1857964
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/germany-87-year-old-nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust.amp.html?client=safari
>>
>>1857965

No, it's not. But of course, you could be looking this up instead of clenching to this absurd notion that holocaust denial is somehow some bizarre exception with both buttcheeks. Countires that don't have American notions towards free speech criminalize all sorts of offensive things. Denying the holocaust is considered offensive in most circles, so they're banned, along with things like nasty twitter messages.
>>
>>1857968
>>1857973
>HUR DUR WHY DO COUNTRIES WHICH WERE TAKEN OVER BY THE NAZIS AND HAD CAMPS HAVE DENIAL LAWS HUR DURR

grow up, retards, war is tough

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#By_country
>>
>>1857966
It's actually illegal in Europe you can face prison time for hate speech. Also, you'll be ostracized and essentially blacklisted from work if your in America.
>>
>>1857976
Why don't countries invaded and butchered by the USSR have hate speech laws against denying Soviet atrocities if that's the case?
>>
>>1857978
That's a social issue, not a freedom one (in reference to America).
>>
>>1857984
It's actually illegal in particular eastern european countries to promote communism.
>>
>>1857976
>lol you're a fucking retard
>here's evidence to support your point
what exactly were you trying to do here
>>
>>1857978

And in allot of places in Europe, you have a lot of other things, Holocaust denial aside, that will get you prison time.

But the anon who wrote >>1857959 seemed to be implying that it was solely a Holocaaust thing, that in the "Majority of the world" you wouldn't get into official trouble for things like denying the Armenian genocide or calling someone gay.

Guess what? In the majority of the world ,you won't get into official trouble for denying the holocaust either. It's not specific to the Holocaust denial issue.

What part of this is too hard for you to understand?
>>
>>1857984
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bans_on_Communist_symbols
You faggots have a gigantic victim complex.
>>
>>1857986
>>1857986
But why is there no social stigma against denying Other atrocities in America? its because the Jews own the media and only care about promoting one side of history.
>>
File: will costanza.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
will costanza.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>1857996
>a communist symbol is an atrocity
well you're not wrong
>>
>>1857990
You may get in trouble with specific circles for denying other atrocities but why is there such a huge backlash against denying the holocaust? Look at the movie denial coming out, look at history channels 24/7 programs of holocaust programs, or look at the fact that the schools extensively cover the holocaust but not any other genocide(besides a halfhearted mention of it).
>>
>>1858018
There's no major mainstream communist movements denying soviet atrocities since most communists aren't tankies. Banning of symbols associated with those atrocities is as close as you'll get.
>>
>>1858020
>You may get in trouble with specific circles for denying other atrocities but why is there such a huge backlash against denying the holocaust?

There really isn't.

>Look at the movie denial coming out, look at history channels 24/7 programs of holocaust programs, or look at the fact that the schools extensively cover the holocaust but not any other genocide(besides a halfhearted mention of it).

I don't know where you went to school, but mine didn't have any sort of particular mention of the holocaust. The Rwandan genocide got far more attention.
>>
>>1857973
Law has no regard for age. Bitch was asking for it.
>>
>>1858031
Where do you live and where did you go school? Nation?
>>
>>1858020
I would guess it's because to deny it is to associate to much with its perpetrators. This isn't necessarily true in every case, but often times the irony of holocaust deniers is that no matter how much they claim it didn't happen, they give off the vibe that they really wish it did.
>>
>>1857906
*Sniff*
>>
>>1858037

U.S, New York.
>>
>>1858037
>>1858031
Most places especially in Europe and America cover this extensively and will have a huge backlash towards those who deny the holocaust. If you live in one these places I challenge you to try it out and see for yourself.
>>
>>1858020
I live in the country with the 8th largest jewish population and i studied soviet crimes as much as the holocaust, and obviously both of them less than crimes against humanity from my own country. Not to mention i had an open mussolini admirer in my class question them (although he wasn't malicious, just dumb).
t. argie
>>
>>1858041
Yeah, Jew York not caring about the holocaust...whatever you say.
>>
>>1858035
>Law has no regard for x
kekofgod.jpeg

is that why german police weren't allowed to arrest migrant criminals?
>>
>>1858043

>Most places especially in Europe and America cover this extensively and will have a huge backlash towards those who deny the holocaust. If you live in one these places I challenge you to try it out and see for yourself.

Of course there is. But you will also get enormous social backlash (not legal officail backlash) for any number of socially unacceptable things to say.

Go out into the street of the closest American town and say

>How you think all the niggers should go back to Africa
>How AIDS is God's punishment for faggotry
>How Chinamen aren't really people because they're all the same
>How Catholics are all Satan worshipers.
>How pedophilia is ok as long as you don't abuse children
>How there's absolutely nothing wrong with necrophilia, nobody's getting hurt
>How you don't need drunk driving laws, current tort law in the case of drunken accidents is enough.
>Dogshit is totally delicious and if you don't like it it's because you haven't tried eating it.
And you will also get a hell of a reaction.

Protip: It's not because the Holocaust is special. You go out in public, and you spout socially unacceptable things, you will get a huge backlash. The holocaust is one of those taboo topics. This isn't a difficult concept to most non-autistic people.
>>
>>1858050

That's right. It's almost like the world doesn't work according to your autistic conspiracy theory. There are new, cooler genocides to get morally outraged about. In 15 years, it'll probably be some brand new one.
>>
>>1858050
Not him, but i don't see how your posts are relevant to the thread, nor what the point of posting them is if you are going to dismiss contradicting evidence with shit like this post.
>>
>>1858044
I knew someone who used to say they supported Mussolini and said they were a right wing extremists and always challenged things taught in class too. People thought he was an elaborate jokester. He's really just anecdotal evidence. If you made it clear you were serious and said you supported Hitler, Goebbles, or Himmler you would get hit with a huge shitstorm.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
But it WAS fanfiction. Popular culture regarding the Holocaust is referred to first even by its advocates.
>>
>>1858071
Nah, he was serious, we are just more lax with political correctness. He didn't supports nazism though, just italian fascism.
>>
>>1858064

The guy he responded to, and it's painfully obvious.

Try to get into the mindset of a holocaust denier for a moment. If you really and truly believe the holocaust is a lie, then as a corollary to that, you must believe that someone faked up a convincing set of evidence so much that most of the world believes it happened some 75 years after the fact.

That someone, almost inevitably, is some sort of Jewish boogeyman. After all, they're the primary victims, and they're the central figure of lots of other conspiracy theories. Who else stands so much to gain by "faking" the holocaust?

We see classic holocaust denier arguments. It is likely that said anon is in fact a holocaust denier. Therefore, he also almost certainly believes in large scale Jewish conspiracies, if only insofar as to "faking" the holocaust itself. Therefore, someone who was educated in a hotbed of Jewish culture in America MUST be inducted in this supposed myth; the Jew must be powerful to deceive so many. Therefore, he is lying by saying it's not particularly prominent in his education.

I figure we're about 3 replies away from him calling me a Jew or a JIDF shill outright.
>>
>>1857880
Nice red herring there retard.
>>
>>1858059
But why is denying the holocaust suck a huge social stigma in the first place? You can pretty much spout any conspiracy theory that comes to mind about 9/11 on Alex jones show but you suggest the holocaust didn't happen and you don't get invited back.
>>
so when is hollywood gonna make a movie about the holodomor
>>
>>1858064
>>1858041
I mean just look at the origin and action of the JDL to see the huge backlash towards holocaust deniers.
>>
>>1858090
Or even ADL for that matter.
>>
>>1858077
Even if i was in the mindset of a holocaust denier i would think it's a retarded argument since the conclusion (holocaust didn't happen / there's a jewish conspiracy) doesn't logically follow from the premises (there's a bias in our education or laws), even if we were to accept them (which we don't, but it's irrelevant). I mean, if they were insisting on a false premise that would make their conclusions true i would get it, but this is beyond retarded.
>>
>>1858106
It's only about ethnic activism and perhaps a bottomless alms bowl.
>>
>>1858077
I never resort to calling someone a JIDF or Jew if there argument is against mine. I wouldn't want to be dismissed as a "white cis male" so I don't do the same.

It's no secret that Jews control the media. It's self evidently clear that the media can control people's opinions and thoughts, isn't it possible that Jews superimposed their thought that are unique to them on the media that influenced other people leading to this strong stigma against questioning a highly emotional event or any aspect of the holocaust? Many people believe in the human lampshade and human soap dispite no evidence. At the very least could the holocaust not be all it claims to be but left over propaganda, at least to a certain extent?
>>
>>1858081

>But why is denying the holocaust suck a huge social stigma in the first place?

Denying any genocide is pretty stigmatized anon. Go ahead and shout about how you think the Rwandan genocide is actually, I dunno, a Soviet plot to make the French look bad for their non-intervention, and people will think you're nuts and/or a bastard.

>>1858106

Not really, because you can't get around that the mainstream belief that the holocaust was a historical fact is accepted more or less anywhere.

If it never happened, in an era where we actually document things extremely well, to suggest it was all some sort of mass hysteria is pretty low on the order of probability.

What's your explanation, sans "Jewish conspiracy" (Or some other conspiracy)about how the holocaust could simultaneously be untrue yet so pervasively accepted pretty much everywhere, with literal academics spending their entire careers explaining tens of thousands of pages of documents pertaining to it? Hell, where do all those supposed (and now inevitably faked) documents come from? Hans Frank's diaries alone are 11,000 pages long, and contain considerable detail about how he deliberately starved millions of Jews in Poland. If the Holocaust is a lie, then all of it must be a lie too, which means that someone went to the trouble of publishing a fucking colossal false document.

At that point, yes, I think that "conspiracy to fraudulently distort the historical record" is enormously more probable than all other alternatives as to how you get to the holocaust record.

The bias in education and laws comes later: Something must have convinced all those people in the 40s that it was real in the first place.
>>
>>1857966
You can not openly/publicly deny the holocaust in any European country without being tried and locked away. Get your shit straight or stfu.
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 1398x1554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 1398x1554px
>>
>>1858130

And Europe is the world, right?

Oh wait, no it isn't. And guess what? In Europe, you can be tried and locked away for things like denying the Armenian genocide, and in large chunks, denying Soviet atrocities or promoting Communism. Or hell, insulting someone online.
>>
File: image.jpg (374KB, 1278x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374KB, 1278x1012px
>>1858125
Well documented? What documents other than eye witness accounts exist?
>>
File: holocaust electric chair.jpg (304KB, 1029x760px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust electric chair.jpg
304KB, 1029x760px
>>1858139
classic
>>
>>1858024
Eh, I'd take issue with that.

The Soviet famines are still a hot-button issue in Russia, where a lot of people deny that they were artificial.
>>
>>1858139
Daily reminder
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com.ar/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
http://4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 1021x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 1021x729px
>>1858143
>>
>>1858146
I wasn't referring to the holodomor specifically. I'm not an expert on it either, is there an academic consensus on the subject?
>>
>>1858147
i wonder if people would do this for the armenian genocide
>>
>>1858139

Well, let's start with the Hans Frank diaries I mentioned in my post. Let's go with the Jager report and the Hofle Telegram. Let's talk about the Prufer patents for the crematoria complexes rated to burn 4,756 corpses a day. Let's look at the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry and how all thsoe Jews just vanished into thin air. Let's look at the rail ticket's for the almost a million people heading into the Reinhardt camps who just disappear off the face of the earth.
>>
>>1858147
>Daily reminder

https://youtu.be/WmYFpiCo1-g

https://youtu.be/NqJBGB5yKTk
>>
File: image.png (507KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
507KB, 640x1136px
>>1858169
>crematoriums
>>
>>1858161

How much effort is spent denying the Armenian genocide?

Is there anything comparable to the IHR concerning the subject?

But, 5 seconds on Google yields this

http://www.armenian-genocide.org/sampledocs.html
>>
>>1858155
The general consensus is that it was an artificially-worsened famine exploited to exterminate the comparatively wealthy peasantry, who were absolutely opposed to the collectivization of agriculture.

Allegations that it was an ethnic genocide aren't particularly convincing.

However, the Soviet Union vetoed the UN definition that included the phrase "on the basis of social class", which made it technically not a genocide. Whatever you call it, around 5-8 million people died.
>>
>>1858176
*definition of genocide, that is

I shouldn't post hung over
>>
File: image.png (583KB, 1410x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583KB, 1410x1800px
>>1858173
>>1858169
Better copy
>>
>>1858173

Yes, the crematoriums.

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/Rodoh_Hans/media/Bischoff_28June43.jpg.html

By the way, if it takes "from two to three hours" to incinerate a corpse, why could 19th century crematoria do it in about 45 minutes, and that's without going through accelerating process of multiple body burnings?

https://ia902607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf

Was William Eassie some time traveling Jewish shill?
>>
>>1858161
http://www.armenian-genocide.org/sampledocs.html

>>1858170
>leuchter report
You are like a decade behind in neonazi propaganda anon, this has been refuted so many times that even neonazis stopped using it. Why don't you take 5 seconds to google the shit you post? Have you no critical thinking?
This is what annoys me about you faggots, you'll look any excuse to dismiss any evidence contradicting your conspiracies based on nothing, yet accept random infopics or videos. You are not a freethinker, you are a retard.
>>
>>1858192
Please refute it then. I'm not even being smug. I'm just honestly trying to find out the truth no matter how it turns out. Also, why didn't mention "what holocaust?" Can you not refute that?
>>
>>1857870

All the holocaust witnesses are Jews or nazis
>>
>>1858202
Not even vaguely true what about the Americans and Birts who liberated some of the camps in the west?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1317x2239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1317x2239px
>>1857870
>>
>>1858207

That wasn't even the holocaust
>>
>>1858201
>Please refute it then. I'm not even being smug. I'm just honestly trying to find out the truth no matter how it turns out.
http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/

>Also, why didn't mention "what holocaust?" Can you not refute that?
Because it lasts 53 minutes.
>>
>>1858202
Or Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Russians, Ukrainians, Belarussians , Lithuanians...
>>
>>1858219

The holocaust has been refuted sorry
>>
>>1858221

You've lied, and thus proven the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>1858207

You might want to look up a guy named Duncan Little and the work he did with the British PoWs housed in Auschwitz.

Ahh, who am I kidding.
>>
>>1858192
>>1858174
>exact same source that isn't even half a scroll's worth of a page
h-haha yeah see the a-armenian genocide is j-just as important as the h-holocaust
lol
>>
>>1858235

Nobody denies the armenian genocide. It's a strawman.
>>
>>1858237
>Nobody denies the armenian genocide
apparently you've never met a turk before
>>
>>1858219
The fact they say evil two times in the beginning sentence gives me the impression there not not emotionally involved. Looking through this they do make some good points but they convince me entirely. Just from a quick glance they don't really refute the physical evidence or give convincing arguments. Also, why is it you call me a neonazi just for questioning an aspect of the holocaust?
>>
>>1858245
*But they don't convince
>>
>>1858208
Auschwitz doors were replaced. Neonazis know this, so they are outright lying with this pic. Not to mention there's documentation of the requests for gas tight doors.

>>1858222
Ah, yes, i see you are really "honestly trying to find out the truth no matter how it turns out".

>>1858235
>>1858237
Turks do, they just aren't very relevant internationally. I don't think there's as many evidence of the armenian genocide though, since the holocaust is one of the most documented events in history.
>>
>>1858245

Not him but:

>Just from a quick glance they don't really refute the physical evidence or give convincing arguments.

What 'refutation of physical evidence"? You have a random non-engineer who runs around the camp, taking scrapings of a random building, one that was exposed to the elements, gives it to a lab without telling it how he obtained it, who go ahead and crush it to pieces destroying what evidence there might have been, and is surprised to find nothing?

And this, to you, is more impressive than say, the Institute of Forensic Research at Krakow's much more careful examinations?

> Also, why is it you call me a neonazi just for questioning an aspect of the holocaust?

Because 9 times out of 10, the "reasonable skeptics" who regurgitate the same tired old arguments decade after decade are in fact neonazis trying to prove DA JOOOZ DEEED EEET, and not in fact reasonable skeptics.
>>
>>1858241

Try again
>>
File: jew count richard.jpg (59KB, 533x290px) Image search: [Google]
jew count richard.jpg
59KB, 533x290px
jews are _______
>>
We've established that the holocaust never happened. This thread is just trolling now.
>>
>>1858250
Orginal "No matter how it turns out" guy here
Second one you responded to wasn't me m8
>>
>>1858250

Wrong
>>
>>1857870
Its a testament to jewish racism that they wont shut about the Holocaust at all, I mean fuck lots of humans have been genocided
>BUT BUT 6 MILLION DIED
Big fucking deal thats just a number no one needs to be reminded 6 million jews and others died at the hands of Nazi Germany. Jews are not our friends why the heck do we care about these people?
>>
>>1858245
Did you just read all of that in 5 minutes? Pretty impressive.
Long story short, the leuchter report is using an incorrect test (searching for prussian blue) and assuming that killing humans takes the same concentration as killing bugs (which is obviously false). This alone should make it obvious how retarded the leuchter report is. Furthermore, correct testing by actual forensic investigators has confirmed gassing.

>Also, why is it you call me a neonazi just for questioning an aspect of the holocaust?
You are, perhaps innocently, repeating neonazi propaganda.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1212x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1212x904px
>>1857870
>>
>>1858271
I said
>just from a quick glance
Implying Im not done reading it yet.
>>
Nazi this Nazi that how about this why cant jews all jews on planet earth go back to fucking Canaan.
>>
The fact that Jews are replying, shows that theyve failed to prove the holocaust
>>
>>1857870
So its back to the daily holocaust threads I see. Why didn't somebody just post the archive link
>>
>>1858286
I did >>1858147
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>1857870
>>
>>1858147
http://pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>>
File: 1470415685328.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470415685328.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>>1858289
Thanks. It seems like it's never enough.

It is a bit pointless I'd say since they always post the same microsoft paint pictures that get refuted and then the name calling begins.
>>
File: 1477027338771.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477027338771.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Holocaust is irrelevant
>antisemitism on the rise
>Israel a complete pariah state
>next shoah will happen in my lifetime
>>
>>1858303
Trump was a zionist plant to make the altright forget about their antisemitism
>>
>>1858303
Trump loves the jews though
>>
>>1858301
Ha, yeah i've been called a jew a million times, but this shit entertains me for some reason.
>>
>>1857976
My country denies entry to deniers and will end academic careers over it. Pretty fucking skeevy wouldn't you say?
You can travel the world believing in ancient aliens but if you don't lip service the 6 gorillion you're on the black list?
>>
>>1858297
>documents, contemporary accounts and historical analyses

vs

>articles from tabloids, newspapers and blogs

Denialists. Not even once.
>>
>>1858326

Also all the holocaust witnesses are Jews or nazis
>>
>>1858293
/pol/fags are really gullible.

>What was an inmate infirmary (and a brothel) doing in Auschwitz if in fact it was a death camp
No one who asks questions like this should be taken seriously.
>>
>>1858339
get ready for

>TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION

>not an argument
>>
>>1858339
Some of the other questions brought up are good points though. It's not really fair to dismiss the whole thing because of one question.
>>
>>1858335
But they aren't. Like I said, there are many Poles or Russians.

>Secret letter of Polish prisoner Konrad Szweda of January 1942 on "the moaning of the gassed could be heared the whole night...
>Secret letter of Polish prisoner Janusz Pogonowksi of 14 July 1942 on "318 Poles and 834 Jews were gassed at the neighbouring camp of Rajsko [means Birkenau] yesterday
>Report by Ananij Silovich Pet'ko and Vladimir Jakovlevich Pegov, escaped in May 1944
>
>>
>>1858353
Sure, but it might as well be called "21 questions* regarding the holocaust that you could answer by googling for a minute"
*now with even less sources on the implied claims
>>
>>1858081

Because if you deny the holocaust, you deny the Nazis of their greatest and most lasting achievement.

Seriously. They put a lot of effort into it.
>>
>>1858293
1) You do realize that the “famed German efficiency” is a myth, and that you had a smattering of different bureaucrats who were trying to compete for Hitler's favor, some by mass executions, some by production?
2) Because the term “holocaust” hadn't been associated with the mass killings yet. Churchill, by the way, does mention that. For instance

>"The wholesale massacre by systematised processes of six or seven millions of men, women and children in the German execution camps exceeds in horror the rough and ready butcheries of Genghis Khan, and in scale reduces them to pygmy proportions. Deliberate extermination of whole populations was contemplated and pursued by both Germany and Russia in the Eastern war." -THE SECOND WORLD WAR “The Gathering Storm” page 15

3)Because “Auschwitz” wasn't a single camp so much as a collection of over 50 camps, not all of which were stuffed with Jews ot be exterminated. The brothel, for instance, was primarily for the use of the SS staff.

4) Because A) “German efficiency” is largely a myth, B) You had a rather significant number of Jews from nominally allied nations such as Hungary and Romania where the SS had no jurisdiction, and C) Einsatzgruppen units who had embarked on wholesale massacres had notably higher rates of erratic behavior and alcoholism, something they wanted to cut down on.

5) You mean like Hans Frank's Diaries? Or this? http://i.imgur.com/i8b9bc2.jpg
>>
>>1858293

6) Because the 6 million claim was never based on the Soviet estimate of the 4 million at Auschwitz, which was considered dubious from the get-go. It is rather based on population reduction, which is a bit harder to get around.

7) Not all of German codes were cracked. However, enough were that the Germans spent considerable effort constantly updating codes. It's something that happens during wartime. Furthermore, given that the Final Solution was embarked upon when the tide of war had already turned against the Germans, it's not much of a stretch to think they were worried about their own skins come eventual defeat.

8) You do realize they made drainage ditches, right?

http://web.archive.org/web/20130721122315/http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/1/Image1006.gif

9) Oh yes, the “mere” 50% fatality of places like Dachau are proof positive they weren't extermination camps. Yeah, your odds were better there than at say, Treblinka, but that's not saying much.

10) They used a little something called a “pump” to push the poisonous air out and bring in fresh air. Hydrogen cyanide gas execution is still used in places like New Mexico. Do you think that they wait a day to bring out the corpse when they administer capital punishment?

11) Except the soap thing did happen. Danzig anatomatical institute made about 70 kg of human body fat soap. Was it churned out in industrial quantities? No. But did it exist? Yes.

12) Because the claim that the “steam chamber” execution and the electrical grids were made by people who were not camp insiders and did not have perfect knowledge as to what happened. It was hardly the sole evidence that hanged people at Nuremburg.

14) As mentioned above, Auschwitz was more than just Birkenau. By the way, he does mention the gas chambers, and how his mother and sister went to them, although he only found out their significance later. Not actually having been gassed, he wasn't a first hand witness to the inside of one.
>>
>>1858293

15) Really? For instance, Night makes no mention of Mengele.

16) You mean “according to Nazi travel documentation demonstrating how almost a million people went there and none of them left”. And really, what is this so called “Extensive sonar probing”? It's been declared a memorial and you're not supposed to disturb it, anyone attempting to make such findings is dodging whatever security they have on the place.

17) No, proof ot the Holocaust rests primarily in demographic decline.

18) Because not every country shares American attitudes towards free speech.

19) No, it's about as dumb as flat earther or moon landing hoaxing. Really, what leading revisionists have “advanced degrees from world leading universities”?

20) Because nobody denies the existence of the ACW.

21) Because modern crematoria are concerned with little things like making sure the body ashes are contained neatly and not letting shit dissipate to the wind. The Nazis? Not so much.

By the way, what happened to #13?
>>
>>1857870
Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>1858373
>>1858374
>>1858376
Doing god's work anon.
>>
>>1858173
>>1858183
>Dachau
I thought it wasn't an extermination camp...
>>
>>1858081
Well, people really hate Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists, but that probably has a lot to do with those faggots harassing parents of the victims.
>>
>>1858293

The prison in my town has a car park. I guess in 70 years that'll be used as proof that it wasn't actually a prison and that the people housed there were all driving around in cars all day.
>>
>>1858353

Why not? People in this thread dismiss the entire holocaust because of one heavily edittted, out of context account
>>
>>1857948
>People openly deny the holodomor

Nobody denies Holodomor you dumb nigger. People only question whatever it was a crime of Bolsheviks/genocide/fault of communism.
>>
>>1858376
>For instance, Night makes no mention of Mengele.

"What are you writing?" the Rebbe asked. "Stories," I said. He wanted to know what kind of stories: true stories. "About people you knew?" Yes, about people I might have known. "About things that happened?" Yes, about things that happened or could have happened. "But they did not?" No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end. The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: "That means you are writing lies!" I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: "Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are--although they never occured."
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.