[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they actually wuz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1477078957255.jpg (222KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477078957255.jpg
222KB, 1200x1200px
>they actually wuz
>>
>black history
>>
Hold the phone. We were wrong? At least partially? Fuck.
>>
>>1856284
>one mummy = every ancient egyptian was black
>>
>>1856284
>the Nubian Dynasty did not exist

That goes both ways.
>>
>>1856284
White devil BTFO.
>>
didn't the egyptians mummify their slaves though?
>>
>there are people on /his/ who don't know about the Nubians
>>
Everyone except /pol/tards knows that some of them were.
>>
>>1856284
None of us wuz. We live in the here and now. We can't take credit for the achievements of dead men just because they may or may not have had a similar skin pigmentation. Let alone our actual ancestors.
>>
>>1856284
>2000 year old mummy
Who has the heart to tell them?
>>
File: IMG_07993.jpg (47KB, 356x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_07993.jpg
47KB, 356x533px
If you consider this Copt black, then Ancient Egyptians were black indeed
>>
>>1856535
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
>>
>>1856756
>if you don't considered that this random mullatto represents a civilization that ended millenia ago and was subsequently invaded by pretty much eveyone, then Ancient Egyptians were black indeed
Don't post again.
>>
>>1856479
Actually we are all products of genetics and environment interacting. There is a very clear connection between us and our ancestors, both genetically and environmentally/culturally. The idea that we are entirely detached from the momentum that produced us is laughable at best.
>>
>>1856783
Not him and definitely not saying the Ancient Egyptians were black, but the genetic make up of modern day Egyptians is pretty much the same as it was in the ancient days. The only thing that's significantly changed is the culture.
>>
>>1856854
>There is a very clear connection between us and our ancestors

Unless you have 100% knowledge of your family lineage dating back thousands of years, I don't buy it.

Like I said, we can't take credit for the achievements of dead men. Of course genetics and the environment are part of our lives, but you have to consider the context of the time. It would not matter if you could reliably trace your lineage to Alexander the Great, because you are almost certainly incapable of achieving what he did. Taking pride in things you had no hand in is foolish.
>>
File: ramesses 2.jpg (153KB, 1414x984px) Image search: [Google]
ramesses 2.jpg
153KB, 1414x984px
>>1856371

By the same logic

>One mummy = every ancient Egyptian was white
>>
File: 1473360979711.jpg (20KB, 224x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473360979711.jpg
20KB, 224x375px
>>1857020
Who even implied that you fuck?
>>
>>1857119

Literally OP
>>
>>1856284
>2000 years ago

So long after Egypt had ceased to be a so dominant force in the region. Makes sense honestly.
>>
>>1856284
>natural hair
Non-africans don't have natural hair?
>>
ITT:who gives a shit
>>
File: 1474698682316.jpg (12KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1474698682316.jpg
12KB, 438x438px
>>1857165
>>
>>1856479
/thread

>>1856854
Taking pride in your "ancestor's" accomplishments is incredibly fucking stupid imo, more so when when you don't actually know who these ancestors were, and "ancestors" is just a placeholder for "peoples who shared similar cultures to mine that i have no relation to". I don't care about who my great^10 relatives were, doesn't matter if they were murdering rapists or noble kings, it doesn't affect who I am today.
>>
>>1856434
>Everyone except /pol/tards knows that some of them wuz.
fixed that for ya friend
>>
>>1856284

the irony is that the ancient egyptian popilation had 2 ancient sources: one from the levant and one from the nubia / nilotic area, so actually there would have been both black ancient egyptians and white egyptians. As well as everything in between, so actually BOTH of the we wuz extremes are correct
>>
>>1856284
>whites can't have dreads
>dirty hair that's 2000 years old wouldn't get nappy
>there was literally the time when Kush took over and they wuz kangs
>>
The annoying thing about you dumbasses is thinking Nubia and Egypt had radically different phenotypes. This is absolutely false.

Nubia begins within the modern borders of Egypt, the Nubian populations of past depicted themselves exactly like Egyptians. Egyptian iconography and representation is symbolic, Nubians were not mostly or even significantly like Dinka and nilotics.

Like seriously though Nabta Playa the foundation of Egypt and Nubia straddled the ancient borders. The differences in reality is one of natural variation of mixed populations found on both sides.
>>
>>1856284
Egypt went through a collapse and then was ruled by what we consider black kings for a long ass time. this is high school knowledge you idiots.
>>
>>1857142
OP literally said nothing
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.