[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: shoah_imbounding.jpg (106KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
shoah_imbounding.jpg
106KB, 640x512px
What did he mean by this?
>>
That the robotic overlords will be the stewards of the marxian utopia.
>>
>>1853378
Kill the rich Jews, but revolutionary Jews are okay. That's why there were so many Jewish communists. They didn't want to get killed for being a rich Jew.
>>
>>1853378
That it you butcher quotes from different sources anybody can say anything you want them to.
>>
>>1853378
>https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1856/04/14.htm

Oh look, another fake quote that only exists in some retards head and jpg, who would've thought

Really makes you think
>>
>>1853604
>2nd quote
>1981
Zombie Marx holy shit
>>
>>1853607

Maybe they took that part out
>>
>>1853612
>Zombie Marx
Million dollar Y/A novel series here I come
>>
>>1853621
I trust academia over internet losers who never went to college
>>
>>1853621
Could you perhaps identify where it might have been so?
>>
>>1853627

Aren't academia losers?
>>
>>1853630
To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” [2] If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.” All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.
History is the judge — its executioner, the proletarian.
>>
>>1853632

The vehmgreicht being basically antinsemitic lynching trials
>>
>>1853632
Now insert the above quote in a sensible fashion.
>>
>>1853621
Even the jpg cites a different source, signified by a double asterisk, for the second quote, a source that was published in 1981.
>>
>>1853642

Just add it after the vehmgreicht paragraph.
>>
>>1853631
Where do you live where going to college or having a higher degree makes you a loser? Have you been to college?

Excluding the very difficult applied sciences like Physics and Mathematics, the smarter people tend also to be the more popular

I'd say every phd holder I know is much more successful professionally and socially than individuals who hold lower or no degrees at all
>>
>>1853648
All of it?
>>
>>1853652

Sure. Add some more genocidal stuff in the ...
>>
>>1853652
this conversations taking lewd undertones very quickly anon
>>
>>1853657
Ah. In that case, could you tell me what [...] signifies, in this context? Normally, I assume it means there is text inbetween. I was operating under the assumption that one section would be inserted in one place and the other in another, but it seems I am incorrect. What was my mistake?
>>
>>1853651

he's probably a nigger living in America

niggers in America tend to see education, intellectualism, and refinement as something to be ashamed of and as something that emasculates the self
>>
>>1853658
anon-kun, I'd really like to assist you in your anatomy research....
>>
>>1853671

You're correct thats what I said
>>
>>1853683
I could have sworn you had said for me to add the lot as written after a particular paragraph. Was I mistaken? If not, there appears to be more text missing.
>>
Marx was right about all war being class war, but his conclusion that the rich are in the wrong is incorrect. It's actually the poor who are in the wrong.
>>
>>1853695

Don't know where you're going.
>>
>>1853726
Well, what should be present in the middle of the text given above?
>>
>>1853727

Some more talk about killing niggers or whatever.
>>
>>1853735
That does not seem to fit the tone of the piece itself. What is it that I am missing?
>>
>>1853741

Marx wrote a lot of pro imperialist/racist stuff. This quote is not even a big deal. Here is some leftist handwringing in marx.

http://www.revleft.com/vb/threads/146433-Karl-Marx-a-racist
>>
>>1853745
It appears that the listed thread contexualizes the given quotes well enough to render them almost harmless.
What am I supposed to be taking from this?
>>
>>1853757

Well he talks about antisemtic lynching trials so...
>>
>>1853763
Regarding the anti-semitism of the Vehmgericht, could you perhaps elaborate further?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.