[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some famous stealth missions in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3931.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
What are some famous stealth missions in history?
>>
>>1851512
They were stealth for a reason.
>>
>>1851543
Didn't Justinian II sneak his way back into Constantinople?
>>
>>1851512
Operation Snake Eater.
>>
I'm a master of one man infiltration missions, my last operation was in Alaska ama
>>
>>1852567
bullshit, I live in alaska. What'd you infiltrate, literally the fucking native gashuffing villages? There's nothing here
>>
>>1851512

The closest thing to IRL MGS would be "Red Teams." The US government would hire people to test security at nuclear facilities by trying to break in themselves. I'm not sure if they still do this or not, but being paid to try and break into a nuclear power plant sounds fun.
>>
>>1852713
A nuclear disposal facility that was taken over by terrorists. It got a little messy but I came out ahead. It was a top secret black op with no support from the Pentagon (sec defense got involved briefly) so I'm not surprised you didn't hear about it.
>>
>>1852735

I recall that they had to tone them down as the red teams got a little bit too into it. To the level of kidnapping the families of people who worked there and forcing them to help infiltrate.
>>
>>1852567
Can love bloom on the battlefield?
>>
>>1852752
we don't have nuclear power here.. and terrorists hate it here (ramadan lasts longer bc days last longer) if you're gonna LARP at least learn your shit
>>
>>1852755

Well, that's exactly the kind of thing a real terrorist would do.
>>
>>1852757
A friend once told me we're not tools of the government or anyone else. So no.

>>1852759
Look up Shadow Moses island in the Fox archipelago. It's there. And they weren't Muslims they were next generation special forces.
>>
>>1851512
==Capturing Jing Province==
In around early December 219, Sun Quan's forces advanced west towards [[Jingzhou (ancient China)|Jing Province]]. [[Jiang Qin]] was in command of a fleet that moved up the [[Han River (Yangtze River tributary)|Han River]] to defend against any counterattack. [[Sun Jiao]] led his men to the river junction to act as a reserve army and to defend against possible intervention by Cao Cao's forces in their communication lines. Lü Meng led the main force from the base at Xunyang and moved upstream along the [[Yangtze River]]. Lü Meng's troops were hidden in barges rowed by soldiers disguised as civilians. They captured all of Guan Yu's surveillance outposts in a surprise attack before the guards could let out any warning signal. The event was known as "crossing the river in civilian clothing" (白衣渡江).
>>
>>1852567
What is the strongest: Genes, Memes, Loyalty, Peace or Revenge
>>
>>1852759
>and terrorists hate it here (ramadan lasts longer bc days last longer)

The terrorism sign-up sheet doesn't specify you need to be a muslim.
>>
>>1852567
Tell us of some missions.
>>
>>1852803
Rasheed
>>
>>1851512

The ones you haven't heard about
>>
there was some sneaky guy who took on the borgia family and even fist fighted the pope
>>
>>1852752
Those still exist, to a certain extent. When I was in the Air Force we would do exercises with Homeland Security and other agencies about anti-terrorism. One of my jobs was to try and sneak through a TSA checkpoint in the middle of the day with some 'illegal contraband' and try to make it past security
>>
>>1853445
shit, meant for
>>1852755
>>
>>1852567
Have you ever heard of foxdi
>>
>>1852567
Who are the ṗ̷̶̢̘̙̜̙͈̥͋̔ͧa̸̡̛̩̭̥̳̟̰̖̜̪̓̍ͤ̽̊̀́̔̎̓͊͌͆ͤ̀ͅť̹̦͍̦̗͓̺ͮͦ͌̏̃̎̉ͫ͊̏͒̋ͩͦ͋͛̚͘͠rͣ̀̿̅̏̒̉͊̎͠͡҉̡͍͉̠̤̘̜͜i̢͍̝̩͉͙̺͙̳̪̣ͦ̓͌͛͛̊̓ͬ̈́̍̆̀ǒ̸̷̞̦̱̱̠͕̆ͯ͌͗͑̉̊ͪ͐͑̽̊́͋̚͟t̡̥͎̦̟̮̥̹̟̝̤̙̯̔͌͑̄͋ͪ̃̈̐̏̽̆̾ͦ́s̴͇̣̞̙̫̻̭͉͚͉͔̗̀̊ͭ̆ͭ̆͒͗̐͗̐̑̄̊̇͢͞͝ͅ?
>>
>>1853445
Do how'd you do?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.