[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the worst myth and who propagated it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: Otto von Baitmarck.jpg (92KB, 498x669px) Image search: [Google]
Otto von Baitmarck.jpg
92KB, 498x669px
>>
>>1851445
The myth that he was good for Germany.
>>
The Holocaust
The Jews
>>
Blaming Jews for being smarter and having an active role in trying to run the world while at the same time whining that blacks making the same argument about whites are wrong.
>>
>>1851450
>created Germany
>was bad for Germany
>>
>>1851935
not a naziboo but its more the fact that jews, a tiny minority, rule over people that are unlike them, and they push for shit that the average person dosent want
>>
>>1851935
I think people disagree with how they run the world more than anything. And I think even /pol/ would, if pressed, admit that whites have been bad to blacks.
>>
>>1852440
>I think people disagree with how they allegedly run the world more than anything*
>>
>>1852440
but they haven't.
>>
>>1852428
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism#Ethics_of_Arthur_Schopenhauer
>>
>>1851445
"""spreading democracy"""
>>
>>
>>1852777
Trips of truth.
Checked.
>>
>>1851445
>Republic = democracy
>>
>>1852439
Yeah when people seem to have a disproportionate amount of power and their aims seem to no coincide with ones own, people tend to get antsy.
>>
>>1851445
the "versailles was so rough that the poor germans needed to become nazis!"
the treaty of versailles was weak as fuck and barely enforced. So much for victors writing history, eh?
>>
>>1853392
>the treaty of versailles was weak as fuck and barely enforced.
Yeah, so much that the French broke it by sending their troops in.
>>
File: US foreign aid by country.jpg (63KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
US foreign aid by country.jpg
63KB, 780x438px
>>1851935
>Blacks live off welfare from whites
>Jews live off welfare from whites
I don't see the contradiction here.
>>
>>1853392
This plus "the Wehrmact and the German people were good bois, they dindu nuffin, they din know bout the holocaust".

The Germans are very good at convincing gullible Anglos BS about how they are victims who dindu nuffin
>>
>>1853399
That's pretty racist.
>>
>>1853399
Everything was Hitler's fault dude.
t. german general
p.s. pls buy my memoirs
>>
>>1853399
Yup. German scholars have managed to completely dominate discussion of the interwar period and have effectively absolved Germany of its sins.
Tell the millions of Russians that the Wermacht slaughtered that it was only da EEEBIL SS that murdered civilians.
>>
>>1853399
>>1853392
The worst meme is when people bring up Foch's quote about the 20 year armistice and say "If only the politicians listened to him and weren't so harsh on the Germans!"
That isn't what he meant. He realized that if you don't break up Germany and punished the dindus they would inevitably chimp out across Europe again.
>>
>>1853399
Likewise the "all Germans are evil and need to be punished, and they deserve everything that happens to them and more" myth.
>>
>>1853392
The reason this myth is the worst is that, unlike lots of historical myths, it actually had major practical consequences, in terms of fueling appeasement and thus enabling WWII
>>
>>1853423
Good thing no one believes that except strawmen
>>
>>1853426
Agreed. The Clean Wermacht myth, Napoleonic Ogre myth, all those myths are fairly harmless besides being really annoying. The Versailles Reparations myth actually had real world consequences.
>>
>>1853429
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>1853472
Nope. Never seen someone claim all Germans are evil
>>
>>1853410
kek
>>
>>1853418
>chimp out across Europe again
I love this meme where "Germany makes a dumb diplomatic move and honors an alliance" = "whole war was Germany's fault le started both world wars XDDD".
>>
>Columbus committed genocide
I guess it hasn't harmed anybody but it annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>1853874
Yeah you're right man I guess I forgot that Belgium was part of the Triple Entente

The Archduke of Austria being shot 100% justifies violating Belgian neutrality and taking over their country man, those poor poor Germans were forced into doing that
>>
>>1853874
>"Germany makes a dumb diplomatic move and honors an alliance"
When we great powers learn to stop Fucking doing this.

>WWI: Thank you Austria, you are my greatest ally.
>WWI again: Thank you Serbia, you are my greatest ally.
>Korea: Thank you Kim Il-Sung, you are my greatest ally.

It goes on and on. Stop getting into huge clusterfucks because of shitty dependencies.
>>
>>1853874
>strawmanning wehraboo unable to respond to arguments
hmmm..... really makes u think...
>>
>>1851935
>jews are smarter than whites
>no race is any smarter then another

what did /leftypol/ mean by this?
>>
>>1853916
Have you considered that the post you replied to is a Jew and believes in racial superiority?
>>
>>1853880
The majority of the French army were concentrated on the Franco-German border and the Germans were hoping for an 1871 style victory so they could make peace with France to focus on Russia, who they were deathly afraid of.

Napoleon also invaded Belgium and "chimped out all over Europe" but no one on /his/ is asspained about that

hmmm, really makes me think
>>
>>1851445
I'm really tired of the outrageously inflated numbers of Soviet deaths. All the "30 million", "50 million", "80 million" bullshit.

Anti-communists just throw out big numbers and expect their audience not to know any better.
>>
>>1851445
The fabrication of the Holodomor "genocide" is actively influencing politics
>>
>>1853967
t. ivan vladimirovich ivanov
>>
>>1853974
Ukrainians starved, but it wasn't because of Stalin curling his magnificent moustache and hoping to kill some Hohols
>>
>>1852777
this really was unforgivable
>>
>>1854024
It was because he controlled the weather with the dark powers of marxism.
>>
>>1853410
How dare you doubt his memoirs, he was a military genius you can read about it in his memoirs.
>>
>>1853946
>Germans are so terrible they have to compare themselves to the literal anti-christ to make themselves look good.
>>
>>1853472
those are just memes dude, don't take them seriously

be glad that's all you have to deal with, now imagine if you were black or jewish and you couldn't really tell if people are just joking around or if they really believe their own bullshit
>>
>>1853946
>it was expedient, therefore it's justified
no
>>
I hate the worth "myth". As if there's actually anything mythical about these things. "Common misconception" would be a better term.
>>
>>1854108
words have many meanings
>>
>>1853916
Jews are on average far more intelligent than whites just as whites are more intelligent than blacks
>>
>>1854108
Most of them hold a social purpose, so they are actually myths and not misconceptions.
>>
>>1854118

That's true, but they are inbred and fucked up.
>>
>>1854123
ashkenazi jews are the opposite of inbred, they're thoroughly mixed.
>>
>>1852428
You see my point.
>>
>>1854142

>Jews aren't inbred

Muh heritage
>>
>>1851445

Hitler killed Hitler because he didn't like Hitler
>>
>>1854160
But that's true though. Hitler also killed a lot of other people because Hitler didn't like Hitler.
>>
>>1854079
Yeah, it totaly hasn't got anything to do with actually taking the Ukraine production from Ukraine, murdering civilians hiding their food or anything of that sort. Evil ukraine fascists just want to rewrite history and make Stalin look like a bad person, the same like those evil westerners.
>>
>>1851445
>Democracy is good
>>
>>1852440
>The sins of our forfathers only counts when whitey is involved
Humanity has been bad against humanity. Blaming whites for everything bad happening in the world is moronic and racist as fuck.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.