[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the Jewish soldiers in WW1, /his/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

Tell me about the Jewish soldiers in WW1, /his/.
>>
>>1851394
they served their country
>>
>>1851399
Israel didn't exist yet.
>>
Well, they fought for Imperial Germany and some got some medals for it.

Or course it was funny when later on Hitler started deporting/persecuting jews and he had to be like "Well, these jews who have been awarded the iron cross you see they are actually traitors to this country"
>>
>>1851394
most jews refused to fight and profited from the war whilst germans lived hand to mouth.
>>
>>1851435
Who do you think arranged the armistice? Willy didn't want it. von Lettow-Vorbeck didn't want it. Heinz Guderian didn't want it. Nobody wanted it, nobody but the Jews.
>>
>>1851514
That's completely false.

>>1851435
>Hugo Gutmann later known as Henry G. Grant (19 November 1880 – 22 June 1962) was a German-Jewish soldier notable for being one of Adolf Hitler's superior officers in World War I, during which he recommended Hitler for the award of the Iron Cross.
>>
>>1851529

So you're saying Germans have the Jews to thank that WW1 didn't end with the Allies rolling their way into Berlin?
>>
>>1851529
Why are you mentioning completely irrelevant people, kek? Both Ludendorff and Hinderburg wanted it and they essentially ruled the Empire since the 1916.
>>
>>1851408
>>1851514
>>1851529
autism
>>
>>1851529
>Heinz Guderian
What he had to do with ww1?
>>
>>1851532
>peace with the Bolsheviks in the east
>now a single front war
>suddenly international finance kills Germany, strangly coinciding with the signing of the Balfour declaration by the United Kingdom
It's a real mystery.
>>
File: general guderian.png (17KB, 806x155px) Image search: [Google]
general guderian.png
17KB, 806x155px
>>1851538
>>
>>1851394
Woah, that's some serious backstabing, the fucking bastards. Isn't it right, mr. Schicklegrubber?
>>
>>1851542
>international finance
More like starvation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnip_Winter
> During World War I, food shortages attributed to approximately 750,000 deaths.
And they were losing on every front.
>>
>>1851549
The German General Staff Corps is a War teaching institution you fucking idiot
>>
>>1851542

More like

>Go on Spring offensive with the troops freed up from the war in the east
>Make some gains, but take horrendous losses, especially among your best troops
>America has entered the war, and although their troops aren't that good, they're better than the fucking Russians, and are pouring literally millions of men in.
>Hundred Days offensive starts, mauls the shit out of your armies
>Pull back, but it's not clear how you can stop the advance, since the Allies spirits are higher than yours and they have all that new manpower to tap.
>Sign an armistice rather than lose everything.

Germany lost the war on the battlefields of the Western Front.
>>
>>1851560
I used to think Pakistan was the most delusional modern nation but even though losing three consecutive wars against India, Imperial Germany still takes the cake for losing a land and naval war by their own volition and having the absurdity to blame everything but themselves
>>
A Rothschild died in the trenches as an officer for the British Empire.

Pretty wild I guess.
>>
>>1851542
You guys are so full of shit it's not even funny.

Brest-Litvosk - 3 March 1918
Balfour Declaration - 2 November 1917
>>
There is a decent great war (youtube channel) episode on it OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjBoRfsja0
>>
>there are people who unironically perpetuate the stabbed in the back myth

Not falling for this shit is /his/ basics on the level of knowing who the first US president was.
>>
>>1851530
>That's completely false.
nope
>>
>>1851735
yes it is child

welcome to reality, where just because you WANT something to be true, doesn't make it so
>>
>>1851735
I'm sure rich Jews along with rich Germans avoided service.
>2016
>He still doesn't understand that the only struggle that matters is class
>>
>>1851394
Sometimes they would shoot artillery, other times they would get hit by artillery. I believe they also used trenches.
>>
Naziboos btfo ITT
>>
>>1851747
same could be said of you

And as soon as the war was over jewish communists tried to take over the country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319
>>
File: 1471722114898.png (179KB, 278x296px) Image search: [Google]
1471722114898.png
179KB, 278x296px
>>1852386
>Jewish Communists tried to take over the country from the Jewish Communists running Weimar

Pick one. They can't BOTH be Jewish Communists.
>>
>>1852868
"Ashkenazi" if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>1851529
>le stabbed in le back
Nobody but da jooz wanted peace, except sailors, and soldiers, and the civilian populace...
>>
>>1851529
>Who do you think arranged the armistice?

A catholic politician, Matthias Erzberger, supported by lots of catholics
>>
File: 1474585416729.jpg (25KB, 233x388px) Image search: [Google]
1474585416729.jpg
25KB, 233x388px
>>1851529
>von Lettow-Vorbeck didn't want it
von Lettow-Vorbeck was fucking around in an irrelevant theater where Germany was winning, not on the Western Front where they were losing.

>Guderian
was in fucking staff college, not anywhere of importance

>nobody but the Jews
Yeah, nobody but the generals in command of the front who knew the war was lost and tried to avert the carnage they inflicted on France being returned twofold to the German countryside. If they didn't make peace in November, the German Army would have been smashed for good in the 1919 Summer Offensives. Doing it early saved German lives and prevented German devastation.
>>
File: glorious empire.png (1MB, 781x744px) Image search: [Google]
glorious empire.png
1MB, 781x744px
>>1853235
Oh, my reaction image just reminded me. Even if Germany stayed in the war in late 1918, Austria was collapsing and leaving it. They would have been unable to resist the Italian military moving through their territory to stage further attacks.

So, could the depleted German military hold the Entente at the French border while at the same time redeploying to reinforce a Bavarian front?
>>
>>1851542
>International Finance blew the fuck out of the Hindenburg Line.
>>
>>1851569
>Pull back, but it's not clear how you can stop the advance, since the Allies spirits are higher than yours and they have all that new manpower to tap.
It's even worse
>French and British have solved the puzzle so that they can launch sustainable offensives faster than you can withdraw, meaning that you've already abandoned most of your heavy equipment and will have to abandon more and troops just to keep running.
>Americans are so bad at this they swing around into being good and launch sustainable offensives because 'lol, just run and gun.'
>>
>>1853247
Errybody always forgets this. Even without the Americans, there's millions more troops coming for Germany.
>>
>>1851529
Mid tier b8
>>
>>1852386
>The first acts of revolution were triggered by the policies of the German Supreme Command and its lack of coordination with the Naval Command. In the face of defeat, the Naval Command insisted on trying to precipitate a climactic battle with the British Royal Navy by means of its naval order of 24 October 1918. The battle never took place. Instead of obeying their orders to begin preparations to fight the British, German sailors led a revolt in the naval ports of Wilhelmshaven on 29 October 1918, followed by the Kiel mutiny in the first days of November. These disturbances spread the spirit of civil unrest across Germany and ultimately led to the proclamation of a republic on 9 November 1918. Shortly thereafter, Emperor Wilhelm II abdicated his throne and fled the country.
Imperial Navy confirmed international Jewry.
>>
>>
>>1851569
>America has entered the war, and although their troops aren't that good, they're better than the fucking Russians, and are pouring literally millions of men in.
Thanks to the Warburgs and their stooge, Woodrow Wilson.
>>
File: 1473213818676.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1473213818676.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>1853386
>America could have just ignored the Zimmermann Telegram and Germany's unrestricted submarine warfare!
>They didn't HAVE to declare war. The Jews made them do it!
>>
>>1851394
Fought for their country proudly just like everybody else.
>>
>>1851394
Proportionally, more Jews served Germany than any other minority.
>>
>>1853328
>>1853932
>Jews threw their lives away for Germany with enthusiasm
>trying to prove their loyalty on the battlefield
>served with honor
>war isn't over for a year before the German public is blaming all of them for the Communists
>then Hitler starts gaining power

And people wonder why they wanted to get the fuck out of Europe and form their own country.
>>
File: otto frank ww1.jpg (79KB, 616x668px) Image search: [Google]
otto frank ww1.jpg
79KB, 616x668px
>>1851394

Anne Frank's father racked up a pretty good medal count as an artillery FO (Forward Observer). He even managed to survive being run down by British Mark Is at Cambrai.

Also probably the reason he survived Auschwitz when the rest of his family didn't. It wasn't his first time starving and living in a pile of shit.

Shame he didn't put those skills use in the Dutch resistance, dropping mortar rounds on German bases. He'd be at least remembered as a hero and not just another victim.
>>
>>1854551

Anne Frank isn't even a real person tho
>>
>>1853932
there were no "minorities" except jews.
>>
>>1854558

>>>/pol/

Also Daily Sperger =/= accurate fact source
>>
>>1853932
Jews also served in the Austro-Hungarian army. 18% Of all officers, and I think about five generals were Jewish. Overall, Jews were 2% of all soldiers in the A-H E's army.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.