[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: scientific advancement.png (6KB, 363x323px) Image search: [Google]
scientific advancement.png
6KB, 363x323px
Is this accurate?
>>
Why would the answer be different this time, faggot?
>>
Where is the hole left by Hyper War?
>>
>>1851292

Everything in white
>>
>>1851277
>Is this accurate?
No because I think it ignores the scientific research and discoveries made by Islamic nations during the same time period.

tl;dr -> It's a Western Christian bias graph.
>>
>>1851356
>scientific research and discoveries made by Islamic nations
>>
>>1851382
Than why Europe was suddenly turned out super smart if not because crusaders stole all scientific advancement from Middle East?
>>
>>1851277
It kind of sucks.

What is it saying? Advancements made by Egyptians? What about Babylonians, Minoans, Assyrians?
>>
File: 1470994036942.png (1MB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1470994036942.png
1MB, 3630x1615px
>>1851277
woefully incomplete is what it is
>>
>>1851277

considering it has no sources and it's vague as fuck, no

Im not entirely discarding the idea behind it, just saying is a /pol/-tier bad graphic.
>>
>>1851277
How do you measure scientific advancement? Why are certain regions excluded? What data is this based upon?

Wait, why am I trying to take a shitty meme seriously?
>>
I really despise this chart
>>
>>1851443
> How do you measure scientific advancement
By number of known inventions and theories.
>>
>>1851437
Way more advance than us
Can't survive a fking flood
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2071x1615px)
image.jpg
2MB, 2071x1615px
>>1851437
got any further reading on this? as in more information on the finno-korean hyper war or pre-diluvian babylon?
>>
>>1851277
the left side of the chart there is missing the units
>>
>>1851479
Literally all universe was flooded, it wasn't ordinary rain. Only some gas planets like the Saturn wasn't drown because they are lighter than water.
>>
>>1851489
lol
>>
>>1851481
>pre-diluvian babylon
The Biblical myths mention antediluvian metalworking, art, and animal domestication, at the very least.
>Gen 4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. 21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. 22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.
>>
>>1851277
Considering that it's implying that there was acruelly a decrease in technological advancement at the turn of the Rennaisance, I'd say it's pretty innacurate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.