[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dreyfus affair.jpg (205KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
dreyfus affair.jpg
205KB, 500x589px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>1850756
DESU even anti demoted should admit that Dreyfus was unfairly accused and convicted
>>
File: absolute disgust.jpg (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
absolute disgust.jpg
3KB, 128x128px
>>1850756
It became obvious that Dreyfus was innocent but the French government didn't give a shit because DAH JEEEEWS.

The whole affair was just retarded. Even the initial evidence they used barely held any water. I mean really? "This ripped up note I found in a trashcan as handwriting that is sorta like the handwriting of that one Jew officer we have."
>>
>>1850756
>what happens when /pol/ gets in power
>>
>>1850956
Not because of "da Jews". Because of the Germans. Dreyfus was an Alsatian, which was already a cause of concern, he was apparently pretentious and unfriendly, worked briefly in contact with confidential stuff, his handwriting was similar to the one on the note found. Being a Jew was only the icing on the "this guy is the perfect suspect" cake. It was a nice addition to satisfy everyone, but it wasn't necessary. Revanchism was high. Paranoia was too. People wanted a traitor quickly, they got it.

He was innocent, and he shouldn't have been convicted. But he shouldn't have been rehabilitated either, a miscarriage of justice is better than losing face. A shame the real traitor, Esterhazy, fled to England.
>>
>>1850756
The kikes
>>
The jews
>>
>>1850756
Never trust the kikes.
>>
>pol unironically believes that Dreyfus must have done it because da jooos

This shit is so funny because the actual story is a much more interesting conspiracy.

>someone leaks the documents about that artillery piece to the Germans
>it's useless intel, the French basically gave up the project, they want the German intelligence to focus on it so they will overlook their real projects
>the French counterintelligence wants to create the impression that this intel was actually important.
>we shuold create a great scandal over it
>they blamed a Jew because they knew that anti-semites are going to chimp out and it will be a shitstorm for years
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.