[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most dangerous tribes people ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 24

File: download.jpg (13KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 221x228px
My vote goes to the Maori .

>Way better than skinny fucking Australian aboriginals.
>canoe gods
>Maori had pretty good agriculture compared to pretty much all aboriginal people
>they are cannibals
>>
Romans
>>
Angles/Saxons.
>>
>>1850692
Those guys are legit scary. No wonder NZ is better than straya
>>
>>1850692

greeks, celts, germans
>>
What is the definition of a "tribes person?"
>>
>>1850724
A person from a tribe?
>>
>>1850697
Stop tryharding, Autist. Romans don't count.
>>
The jewish tribe obviously
>>
Literally the clowns of injuns.
>hahaha were fucking crazy bro we'll eat ya!
>>
>>1850744
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_tribe

Non sequitor

The Romans were tribal
>>
>>1850692
North Sentinel Island people
>http://badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=279861729031
>>
>>1850692
African-Americans
>>
>>1850762
>maori
>injuns
>>
>>1850799
>not injuns
Hawaiians are also injuns bro.
>>
>>1850793
thus
>>
File: naga.png (212KB, 447x294px) Image search: [Google]
naga.png
212KB, 447x294px
Naga Headhunters were pretty edgy
>>
File: skulls.jpg (19KB, 392x278px) Image search: [Google]
skulls.jpg
19KB, 392x278px
"Nagas warred with other tribes and sub clans over land and resources. Each tribe had a warrior class of men who would accumulate skulls of other Naga tribes to prove their power. Those who killed women and babies--who were protected in the center of Naga villages--were considered the bravest warriors. They tattooed their bodies with pride to display the number of heads they took.
Based on the Naga animus religion, those who were murdered by Naga warriors could not rest in the afterlife until their killers were avenged. And so the Nagas were engaged in a never-ending cycle of head hunting and murder that left many tribes so concerned with issues of protection that they had little time for anything else."
>>
>>1850769
Didn't the Romans get fucked a lot by the Etruscans and other Italic tribes in their tribal state?
>>
>>1850811
>american education
>>
>>1850870
I'm not American.
>>
>>1850868
At first

Then they got aggressive
>>
File: IMG_9475.jpg (44KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9475.jpg
44KB, 540x720px
>>1850880
Yep
>>
>>1850873
>non american education
>>
Comanche. Fierce horseback riders who bred like rabbits and had a collective and intense hatred for white folk.
>>
File: chechens.jpg (98KB, 509x849px) Image search: [Google]
chechens.jpg
98KB, 509x849px
>unironically not posting Chechens or other North Caucasians
>not realizing they would lay waste to everyone including your precious Polynesians.

feels bad desu
>>
File: IMG_9484.jpg (37KB, 369x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9484.jpg
37KB, 369x270px
>>1851199
Such badasses that they stayed in their mountains to this very day where they are a little blip surrounded by an behemoth Indo-European language zone. Sorry looks like you lost mountain man.
>>
File: cannibalfork.jpg (30KB, 634x335px) Image search: [Google]
cannibalfork.jpg
30KB, 634x335px
>>1850692
Fiji, bar none the most evil fuckers EVER! Cannibalism was not a ritual to them, but a normal food source, torturing and degrading enemies before you ate them was good custom, and even torturing children to death is fun.

>The men doomed to death were made to dig a hole in the earth for the purpose of making a native oven, and were then required to cut firewood to roast their own bodies. They were then directed to go and wash, and afterwards to make a cup of a banana-leaf. This, from opening a vein in each man, was soon filled with blood. This blood was then drunk, in the presence of the sufferers, by the Kamba people.

>Sern, the Bau chief, then had their arms and legs cut off, cooked and eaten, some of the flesh being presented to them. He then ordered a fish-hook to be put into their tongues, which were then drawn out as far as possible before being cut off. These were roasted and eaten, to the taunts of ‘We are eating your tongues!’ As life in the victims was still not extinct, an incision was made in the side of each man, and his bowels taken out. This soon terminated their sufferings in this world."

pic related, fork reserved for human meat consumption. they also had clubs just to open the skull without damaging the delicious brain.
>>
>>1851264
>to the taunts of "we are eating your tongues"
Did they had a literal version of the "I got your nose!" joke too?
>>
>>1850692
Hebrews. They get other people to wage war on you whilst simultaneously claiming they are the victims of the violence.

Top that savage natives.
>>
>>1851276
>The Fijians loved human flesh for its own sake, and did not merely eat a slain enemy out of revenge. Probably the absence of any animal they could eat gave rise to the custom...
>>
>>1851264
Metal as fuck.
>>
>>1850692
COOK THE MAN SOME EGGS
>>
>>1851199
>Chechens
>Fucked to death by a half starved Post cold war Red army
>>
>>1851264
b-but... muh noble savage
>>
File: Fiji Warriors_with_dinner.jpg (76KB, 587x338px) Image search: [Google]
Fiji Warriors_with_dinner.jpg
76KB, 587x338px
>>1851431
>October 31st, 1839, Thursday. This morning we witnessed a shocking spectacle. Twenty (20) dead bodies of men, women and children were brought to Rewa as a present from Tanoa. They were distributed among the people to be cooked and eaten. They were dragged about in the water and on the beach. The children amused themselves by sporting with and mutilating the body of a little girl. A crowd of men and women maltreated the body of a grey-haired old man and that a young women. Human entrails were floating down the river in front of the mission premises. Mutilated limbs, heads, and trunks of the bodies of human beings have been floating about, and scenes of disgust and horror have been presented to our view in every direction.

>These poor victims of war were brought from Verata, and were killed and brought away by victors to be roasted and eaten. Many women and children were taken alive to be kept for slaves. About 30 living children were hoisted up to the mastheads as flags of triumph. The motion of the canoes while sailing soon killed the helpless creatures and silenced their piercing cries. Other children were taken, alive, to Bau that the boys there might learn the art of Feegeean warfare by firing arrows at them and beating them with clubs. For days they have been tearing and devouring like wolves and hyenas.
>>
File: Fijian Weapons.jpg (87KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fijian Weapons.jpg
87KB, 426x600px
>>1851465
>One of the servants of the king a few months ago ran away. She was soon, however, brought back to the king’s house. There, at the request of the queen, her arm was cut off below the elbow and cooked for the king, who ate it in her presence, and then ordered that her body be burnt in different parts. The girl, now a woman, is still living.
>>
>>1851472
>>1851465
>>1851318
>>1851264

Is there source on this that dosen't come from their enemies?
>>
>>1850847
>animus religion causes violence against innocents and headhunting

Fucking weebs
>>
File: dinner.jpg (111KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
111KB, 800x535px
>>1851555
Their enemies where only a protein source to them.
>>
>>1850692
>>Way better than skinny fucking Australian aboriginals.
But how? All there was to eat was birds in New Zealand.
>>
>>1851570
And people
>>
Is Zulu the meme choice?
British got rekt on countless different tries but a bunch of Farmers murdered them with good old guns.
>>
>>1850697
Litterally won a 3vs3 tribe fight by running away lmao
>>
>>1851555
the one you just read?
>>
>>1851570
what is your argument? there is loads of proteins in birds, what matter is the active lifestyle, which is something few people in this board must know about.

Which reminds me, do we really know as a fact that maori were beef?
>>
>>1850729
So say a Finn.
>>
File: IMG_1731.jpg (33KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.jpg
33KB, 306x400px
>>1850692
Get fucked darkies
>>
>>1850963
The dreaded Australian education. Scary stuff
>>
>>1850769
They also used to be a kingdom, what's your point.
>>
>>1850893
>Roman'd
>>
>>1850769
civilised people not allowed
>>
>>1850710

My Grandma had a neighbour who was a Maori in his 40s and his face as covered in moko tattoos

But he turned out to be a real nice guy who had kind of "matured" and left gang life.
>>
>>1852460
kek
>>
>>1850776
The only real answer
>>
>>1851639
>British got rekt on countless different tries

Yeah, when the nogs outnumbered them 10 to 1
>>
File: 1-anglo-saxon-warriors.jpg (811KB, 2222x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1-anglo-saxon-warriors.jpg
811KB, 2222x3026px
Anglo-Saxons
>>
>>1851107
Empire Of the Summer Moon is a book good on the Comanche
>>
>>1852493
>But he turned out to be a real nice guy who had kind of "matured" and left gang life.
Most maori are until about 8 pints in, then they do the googly eyes thing and try to deck just any random
source: I've been in pubs with maori
>>
Commanches
All day every day, the commanches
>>
>>1853003
Kevin? I still have your book, almost done breh I swear
>>
>>1850836
Aye! I went to Nagaland and on the train there a guy told me I better not go to Nagaland cause they'll chop off my head. I thought he was drunk!
>>
>>1850692
scrawny maghrebis/sicilians/kavkazis would intimidate any maori with their loud barks and psycho stares
>>
>>1853108
>visiting nagaland
>not doggerland or swaziland
>>
>>1850698
This
>>
File: 1476156619844.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476156619844.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>1850847
>Those who killed women and babies--who were protected in the center of Naga villages--were considered the bravest warriors.
>>
>>1853653

It makes sense considering you had to kill a lot of warriors to get to the women.
>>
>>1851249
>Mongolic
>Turkic
>the same
>>
>>1850847
>women and children skulls meant you were the bravest

Let me try to reason this out, is it because you proves you could carve through a villages warriors and reach their most prized and protected possessions; women and children?
>>
>>1850692
They were pretty good at war, considering that was all they did.
But they had a really dumb religious point, where they couldn't fight on a burial ground.

So they had to leave defensive positions, to fight the enemy tribe again.

Also thy lost pretty much all their polynesian ansestors knowledge of seamanship.

They went from being able to sail vast distances in the Pacific to just having canoes.
>>
>>1850710
At this point they are pretty much the African Americans of NZ.
They've adopted the 'gangsta' culture, and have the highest poverty rate of all races in the country.

It also doesn't help that their pacific slow metabolism genetics means that most of them are obese now
>>
>>1853665
that's pretty obvious, sherlock.
>>
>>1851264
To be fair, when there is limited food source on your island, cannibalism provided food AND decreases population!

Its a win win!
>>
>>1852909
>implying g numbers matter with a good tactic and cell equipped troops in an optimal playing field
>>
>>1851570
Mate.
First off the Maoris adapted to living on tiny pacific islands. So they have a much slower metabolism.

2nd, in NZ there used to be 7ft Moa (kinda like a bigger ostrich) that they would eat. They ate them all.

Which led to the extinction of the most bad ass bird in history. Haast's Eagle.

It had a 3 FUCKING METER WINGSPAN.
>>
>>1853707
>>1853659
I mean, it's pretty fucked.

Am I just viewing this through eurogoggles, or does Europe seem pretty tame?
You don't see this come out of Slavic, Germanic, or Italic tribes. Maybe Celtic if you believe the human sacrifice stuff the Romans said about them.
>>
>>1853730
>Am I just viewing this through eurogoggles, or does Europe seem pretty tame?
Probably because the bongo bongo rituals were around to be recorded by more civilized folk, whereas the real horrid nasty Euro savagery was abandoned before they developed writing.
>>
>>1853751
And what time period would your average Indo-European have been at the same level of civilization as when we first found them?
>>
>>1853720

the battlefield is never optimal.
>>
>>1851431
Well, you had the Moriori, another Polynesian tribe, who completely and successfully banned violence; something Christianity was supposed to do but got nowhere close. Unfortunately the Maori didn't share their noble ways.
>>
>>1850710
>>1852493
>>1853019
>>1853701
>>1853721
>tfw you are characterised by strangers on a forum for Lapita pottery enthusiasts
>>
>>1850692

Maoris are gigantic and super low body fat. They are beast
>>
>>1853721
>>1853701
They are big because like all other Polynesians they are the most cold adapted population on earth not because they lived in tiny islands.

Their cold resistance selection allowed them to settle islands across huge expanses of ocean.

Google it. Europeans don't compare to them.
>>
>>1854078
t. Kevin Apanui, Brisbane construction worker
>>
>>1853995
The story of some Maoris invading the Moriori and eating, raping and/or dismembering their entire several thousand populace over like two weeks is pretty scary.
>>
File: celts.jpg (2MB, 3050x2000px) Image search: [Google]
celts.jpg
2MB, 3050x2000px
>>1850692
Celts, Thracians and Dacians, fuck brown people
>>
>>1854098
>low body fat

sure
>>
>>1850729
>A person from a tribe?

And what is a "tribe?"
>>
>>1853730
Europeans have done really cruel things to each other, the latest being the Yugoslav warcrimes in the 90s.

However, the difference is that these warcrimes were not ritualized as you see amongst tribal people, so all the murdered children were just put in an unnamed mass grave rather than put on some religious mount of skulls to be danced around for the glory of the ooga booga gods.
>>
File: 722.jpg (59KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
722.jpg
59KB, 620x372px
>>1853721
>2nd
I FUCKING KNOW lad, hence the question. I suppose the poultry with enough sea food is fine like >>1851705 sort of suggested.
Poultry and fish are the healthiest meats, but I dunno if it allows you to get that big.

Do the Maori have as much trouble with the Western diet as almost any indigenious people have (Aboriginals, Amerindians, Hawaiians and so forth)?

See also pic related, even the Gods couldn't handle all those carbohydrates plus wrong fats and end up being literal pigs.

I suppose I answered my own question.
>>
>>1854485
>Poultry and fish are the healthiest meats, but I dunno if it allows you to get that big.
Note I am talking of big in the sense of the OP picture i.e. muscular big. Not fat like the Disney character.
>>
>>1850692
fuck off you cunt
>>
>>1850692
Chukchi, because they fight in fucking ice hell, and have principle, when somebody ill or to old, he go and die in tundra, kind of euthanasia.
>>
>>1854489
>Not fat like the Disney character.

the ones in australia are mostly fat except for the football players.
>>
>>1854599
Some time ago some anon in /tg/ talked about a tribe than was pacifist than had to live with those cunts. Specifically a warrior than even the CHukchi feared, but was treated as an outcast be they own. I really want to read more about those siberian cunts.
>>
>>1850692
Sentinelese people they are so subhuman they dont what fire is meaning they eat everything including humans on that island raw.
>>
>>1853730
In communities that produce food surplus, agricultural societies, captives are more valuable for their labor. Therefore this sort of thing probably hasn't really been part of a European culture for close to three millennium
>>
>>1853730

germanic people were said to be pretty brutal especially when it came to ritualised slaughter and torture of enemies
>>
How about cossacks or tatars?
>>
>>1855161
>Germanic ritualised slaughter and torture of enemies
Source? I haven't heard of this before.
>>
Dacians and thracians chimped out so much and their raids were so numerous that the romans had to genocide them to put them down.
>>
Mapuches were more than 300 years at war with the Spaniards, could never defeat, were considered burtales up by the Incas, they did not dare to fight with a tribe with fewer than 10,000 men.
>>
>>1851249
Just like every other retarded island person that everyone is jerking off in this thread? The Chechens and North Caucasian people never really had the impulse to expand. And they couldnt because they could unify because they were CONSTANTLY at war with each other. Look at how overrepresented Chechens are in MMA. Their culture is literally war and thats it. The male traditional costume is a military uniform.

>>1851402
You forget the part where they won the first war as a rag tag group of guerillas against one of the largest and most well equipped armies in the world and continue to fight to this day? Bad example desu

Chechens are the ultimate vicious and warlike savages. Type in Chechen on youtube. I guarantee you you wont find another ethnic group for whom the most cursory initial search yields so many videos of fights and violence.
>>
Angles. Look what they have done.
>>
Pathans. Those dudes would skin a man alive after torturing them in various obscene ways. The British rightfully considered them to be the most savage opponents they fought.
>>
>>1855912
*saxons
>>
>>1856014
Mercia is where proper English culture took place (modern English took out of the Mercian Dialect, Scots from the Northumbrian for comparison)
Mercia was Anglic.
>>
>>1856029
Northumbria's Golden Age was before Mercia. I have nothing against the Mercian Supremacy but in terms of culture, Northumbria's contributions were staggering.
>>
File: Lindisfarne Gospel.jpg (1MB, 1013x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Lindisfarne Gospel.jpg
1MB, 1013x1384px
>>1856048
This.
>>
>>1854169
>most cold adapted population on earth
In areas where it's totally useless?
>>
>>1856054
It really makes me contemplate how an England that unified under Northumbria would've turned out? Instead of being conquered and weakened by the Vikings, Northumbria has their own "Alfred the Great" and rallies the Anglo peoples together.

Hell a Mercian-based England would be cool to fathom too. And I wonder if either entity could avoid the Norman Conquest?

Aethelstan's family married extensively with continental Europe royals. The early-10th century was the high watermark for England before Sweyn Forkbeard's invasion and Aethelread fucking up big time. Could the Anglo-Saxons have sent people to learn from the French, Germans, Byzantines, etc. and bring back stone architecture, breed proper cavalry mounts, etc.?
>>
>>1854190
>invade and near-genocide a peaceful tribe for literally no reason
Wow, I didn't know Maoris are so full of shit
>>
File: Alnmouth.jpg (48KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
Alnmouth.jpg
48KB, 736x490px
>>1856073
>how an England that unified under Northumbria would've turned out?

I do not know but it would have been comfy, of that much I am sure.
>>
>>1856088
A Northumbria-lead England would include much of modern Scotland's lowlands so that would drastically impact Scottish history.
>>
>>1853995
They didn't eliminate violence. But they did channel it into a ritualised non-lethal form.
>>
>>1856101
>>1856088
>>1856073
>>1856054
>>1856048
we have Northumbria to thank for Lowland Scotland, which is basically proper Scotland. Highlanders don't do shit.
>>
File: Jack of plaite.jpg (157KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jack of plaite.jpg
157KB, 1000x667px
>>1856101
True enough and I worry it would have negatively affected the banter during the reiver period.
>>
>>1856113
Ya I knew that. I meant they eliminated any serious, casual violence, so in essence their culture was almost completely non-violent.

As far as I know, the Moriori are the most peaceful culture I can think of.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.