[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he considered handsome in his time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Was he considered handsome in his time?
>>
His contemporaries described him as gaunt (this was before he got fat) and sickly looking, with waxy skin. He wasn't unattractive but he looked frail and unhealthy.
>>
I think he's handsome now
>>
File: Le_duc_de_Reichstadt.jpg (78KB, 397x588px) Image search: [Google]
Le_duc_de_Reichstadt.jpg
78KB, 397x588px
>>1850117
You're looking in the wrong place my man.
>>
>>1850117
good eyes, nice hands

he looked average but scruffy and underfed
>>
>>1850151
Literally me.

People've actually told me I look like Napoleon before (without the receding hairline).
>>
File: nap.jpg (19KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
nap.jpg
19KB, 496x279px
>>1850260
Literally me as well
>>
>>1850260
>without the receding hairline
Just wait, that's coming soon enough.
>>
>>1850117
Young Napoleon was kind of handsome in a 'Tim Burton protagonist' kind of way before he turned into General Eggman.
>>
>>1850117
He looks pretty handsome today ;)
>>
seen a documentary about him, his girlfriend(then wife) didn't find him remotely sexually attractive
>>
>tfw no woman ever truly loved you

Nappy had a sad life
>>
>>1850885
this is more due to his unnaturally dedicated affection towards a whore than his sexually attractiveness.

A lot can be said about his dedication to a woman who literally laughed at him behind his back.
>>
>>1850891
it could be said the only thing that ever truly loved him was posterity.
>>
>>1850885
she admired his personality and she wasn't repulsed by him

also she seduced him orginally
>>1850891
walewska kinda liked him after he raped her
>>
>>1850885
>I admire the general’s courage, the breadth of his knowledge of everything, of which he speaks equally well; the quickness of his mind, so he understands the thoughts of others almost before they have been expressed; but I am afraid, I admit, of the empire he seems to want over all those who surround him. His scrutinizing gaze has something strange about it which I cannot explain.
that's pretty flattering t b h
>>
>>1850891
It's a hallmark of "great men"

Probably because most of them are turbo autists
>>
Gaunt, fragile, dressed in dirty clothes.. Basically a little jew
>>
File: 1458852046840.jpg (48KB, 735x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458852046840.jpg
48KB, 735x820px
>>1850926
>Sexual attraction
>>
>>1851053
idk it sounds pretty sexual to me
>>
File: 8d4.jpg (42KB, 452x582px) Image search: [Google]
8d4.jpg
42KB, 452x582px
>>
>>1850117

no, he was too thin and had a sickly yellowish complexion. He also had ratty greasy hair and dirty clothes and was a super autist who weirded everyone out.
>>
File: 1476926963667.jpg (135KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1476926963667.jpg
135KB, 680x1020px
You guys think Nappy would have been considered a robot?
>>
File: pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Why is Napoleon at Fontainebleu such a powerful piece?

How does it so perfectly communicate such disappointment, fatigue and spite?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.