[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were some of the weapons used during the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Hwan FAMAS.gif (52KB, 729x414px) Image search: [Google]
Hwan FAMAS.gif
52KB, 729x414px
What were some of the weapons used during the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?
>>
File: 1455063674420.jpg (685KB, 2166x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455063674420.jpg
685KB, 2166x810px
The Hwangook Imperial Mass Autism Array was pivotal in the war for stopping the Finnish onslaught towards Pyongyang.
>>
File: VittuPerkele.jpg (70KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
VittuPerkele.jpg
70KB, 1024x683px
>>1849765
Effects of the usage of the Mass Autism Array can still be observed very clearly in Finland today.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1849765
Did the Finns have anything capable of matching the mass autism array?
>>
File: Shark Fist.jpg (30KB, 516x433px) Image search: [Google]
Shark Fist.jpg
30KB, 516x433px
>>
File: smartanon.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
smartanon.png
29KB, 250x226px
>tfw created this meme
>>
>>1851209
No, that's why they collapsed
>>
>>1852398
>tfw too intelligent to create memes
>>
>>1852932
Sad part is, even a collapsing and increasingly autistic Finnish state was able to wipe out the Hwan and their Neanderthal allies.

Though I still have research to do, I'm working on a theory stating that the entire Hyper War was an attempt by the Hwan Emperor to distract the populace from the steady breakdown of the Hwan state, and the Autism Array itself a last ditch effort to mobilize the populace via unprecedented military buildup. Basically, the Empire would've collapsed at about the same time regardless of Finnish military action, and in fact may have happened sooner. Again it's still in the process of being refined, but if all my thoughts pan out it could usher in a paradigm shift in how we view the War and the late Hwan in general.
>>
>>1853743

>ignoring Field Marshall Jack E. Chan's contribution to Hwan society after the Prismatic Faglord Night
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.