[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

banastre tarleton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

why was this dickhead, who massacred surrendering troops during several battles, allowed to surrender after yorktown?
>>
They didnt want to waste his tender boypussy
>>
File: 1457380753281.jpg (236KB, 893x581px) Image search: [Google]
1457380753281.jpg
236KB, 893x581px
>>1849233
>“Afterwards, in England, he had the effrontery to boast, in the presence of a lady of respectability, that he had killed more men and ravished more women than any man in America.” – Washington Irving

Not even a Brit but this guy was based as fuck
>>
>>1849233
If it makes you feel any better he was the only British officer who didn't receive an invitation to dinner. He probably would have burned the house down anyways, so I guess this makes sense.......

After the Revolution, Tarleton went home, was knighted, promoted, and elected to Parliament for Liverpool, where he became a vocal advocate of not ending the slave trade. Known as Sir Banastre Tarleton, First Baronet as of 1815, he wrote his memoirs, then spent 15 years hooking up with the most famous actress in England – a woman he only went out with because a friend bet him that he couldn't get her. He lived to be 78 :)
>>
anyone know where I can find his memoirs?
>>
File: 1812.jpg (48KB, 674x385px)
1812.jpg
48KB, 674x385px
>he was named Banastre Tarleton
>he enjoyed exterminating traitors
>he fooled inept rustics into letting him off for said "war crimes"
>he supported slavery for profit
>his gf was qt poet Mary Robinson
>he lived in opulent splendor to the ripe old age of 78, long enough to witness the liverpool and manchester railway and the ascendancy of the British empire
what a trooper
>>
File: 1454379474903.png (8KB, 247x401px)
1454379474903.png
8KB, 247x401px
>>1849758
>he was named Banastre Tarleton

That's Banastre "The Butcher" Tarleton. Honestly though he had a pretty fucking impressive military career. Instead of buying his way into being an officer he worked his way up to general on merit.
>>
File: 1461813619021.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1461813619021.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>Operating a light cavalry, Tarleton's Raiders were known for daring attacks, even against greater numbers, and for being complete dicks who burned the homes and farms of anyone who dared talk shit about the King of England. In one particularly-awesome story, Tarleton went to the home of a guy who had been a general in the Continental Army but had been killed in action a year earlier. According to the legend, Tarleton met the dead general's wife, had dinner with his family and servants, then stood up, politely thanked the family for dinner, and ordered his men to burn the entire place into fucking traitorous cinders.

I love this guy
>>
>>1849800
Sasha Grey is such a beautiful woman.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.