[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (28KB, 357x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 357x450px
I don't think I can name a worse individual
>>
>>1847353
those women he raped totally deserved it because [insert vague marxist dogma excuse]!
>>
>>1847353
I'd say Stalin but at least Stalin didn't have an insane rape fetish

Genghis Khan?
>>
>>1847359

>Stalin arrest the wife of his secretary
>shes thrown in jail indefinitely for no reason
>during the siege of moscow, Stalin orders all prisoners killed, including his wife
>tells him "dont worry, you can always just marry someone else"
>>
>>1847373
I know Stalins crazy, but Beria would do that PLUS the whole crazy rape obsession and pedophelia thing
>>
>>1847356
This is what [insert derogatory right-wing term for the political center, center-left and left] believe
>>
>>1847353
Still would have been a better leader then Kruschev. Sure, he was a psychopath but unlike Kruschev or Stalin he at least he wasn't a real communist, just a Machiavellian opportunist.

He wanted to make peace with the US, even accepting the Marshall aid, essentially ending the cold war and opening up the USSR to the world market. He could have been a Soviet Deng Xiaoping - still a brutal dictator in the USSR but he would probably have had a more peaceful policy foreign policy and a better economic policy. And he would have raped a lot more women but I think in the grand scheme of things it would have worth that price.
>>
File: beria.jpg (121KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
beria.jpg
121KB, 577x435px
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 600x582px
>>1847419
>Sure, he was a psychopath but unlike Kruschev or Stalin he at least he wasn't a real communist.

Fucking brilliant
>>
File: Cyril-Smith.jpg (95KB, 615x822px) Image search: [Google]
Cyril-Smith.jpg
95KB, 615x822px
>>1847353
>Gee Cyril, how do you manage to nonce on an industrial scale AND shill for the asbestos industry at the same time?
>>
>>1847353
Speaking of which, what exactly was his problem?

What were his motives?
>>
>>1847581
Free pussy and power, need anything else?
>>
William the Bastard
>>
>>1847356
>>1847359
>>1847377
>>1847419
>>1847470
>At Beria's trial in 1953, it became known that he was the subject of a significant number of rape and sexual assault allegations.[38] But subsequent research - using available historical accounts - could not conclusively prove the veracity of the stories beyond the fact Beria had a notorious reputation that "almost certainly had some foundation."[39] The charges of sexual abuse and rape were always disputed by people close to him, including his wife Nina, son Sergo, and Pavel Sudoplatov, the former chief of Soviet foreign intelligence. Sudoplatov said Beria worked extremely long hours and had "exceptional self-control." In a 1990 interview, Beria's wife Nina said: "Lavrentiy was busy working day and night. When did he have time for love with this legion of women?"[40]
>>
>>1848136
Families always do the "he dindu nuffin" card, there's dozens of testimony by his own bodyguards before and after his death

Same way the wife of Hess and Heydrich still defended their deceased husbands despite the mountains of evidence
>>
>>1848144
Not an argument.
>>
>>1848136
They literally found dead bodies of young girls in his gardens in the 1990s.
>>
>>1848155

Since when was this an argument
>>
>>1847359
Genghis Khan done nothing wrong.
>>
>>1847373
> In one instance when Stalin learned his daughter was alone with Beria at his house, he telephoned her and told her to leave immediately. When Beria complimented Alexander Poskrebyshev's daughter on her beauty, Poskrebyshev quickly pulled her aside and instructed her, "Don't ever accept a lift from Beria." After taking an interest in Marshal Kliment Voroshilov's daughter-in-law during a party at their summer dacha, Beria shadowed their car closely all the way back to the Kremlin terrifying Voroshilov's wife.
>>
>>1847353

that's no Mao Zedong
>>
>>1848169
ok tengri worshipper
>>
>>1848157
They literally didn't. Welcome to yellow press.
>>
>>1848188
Mao Zedong didn't go around raping people. He was known to be a massive player though because he would throw lavish parties, then seduce often young (teenage 16, 17, 18 etc) girls that were there.

The claim he "raped children" only comes from largely disputed sources like Mao The Unknown Story which has been trashed by historians and academics.
>>
>>1848208
t. Georgian
>>
>>1848211

who said anything about rape?
>>
>>1848188
Mao was just an idiot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.