[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

christian resurrection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: spoon.gif (2MB, 190x335px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.gif
2MB, 190x335px
WHICH IS IT

float to heaven the moment you croak, or stay in the mud until judgement day?
>>
I know you're here, christfags. spit it out.
>>
>>1845504

There's no dogma or universal doctrine on this topic. Basically speculation. Some Church fathers promoted the idea of soul sleep, to battle the idea of the pre-existence of souls and gnostic dualism. Human nature includes soul+physicality intimately intertwined, so no judgment until you are physically resurrected. Others disagree...

Why does it matter to you, and why are you being rude (christcucks) in the process?
>>
>>1845537
nigga you've been on /pol/ too much you're seeing things
>>
>>1845504
Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live
>>
>>1845504
There is no time in Heaven, it is perfect and therefore unchanging, so we are all being created in Heaven in one eternal instant. This universe and all the time therein are part of our creation process, so we both ascend immediately and wait for judgment day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.