[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm genuinely curious, why have Jews been so hated throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0325.jpg (1MB, 1518x1372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
1MB, 1518x1372px
I'm genuinely curious, why have Jews been so hated throughout history? It seems like everywhere they went the inhabitants grew to despise them. Arabs, Romans, Europeans and even the British grew tired of them. Why?

And no this is not a /pol/ thread in disguise please keep it civil.
>>
>Haha, I made the thread again!
>>
We need to clone an army of shitposting turk posters to counteract these /pol/fags
>>
>>1845146
usury.
>>
>>1845146
They're typically a minority.
>>
>>1845146

>genuinely curious

Then Google it instead. This subject has been talked about to death.
>>
>>1845146
You should ask yourself this exact same question, and you will probably have some insight.
>>
>>1845146
research all these people's grievances and dicern for yourself of they are valid.
>>
>>1845146
"His blood is on us, and on our children"
>>
>>1845275
That doesn't account for all the non-Christians who hate them
>>
>>1845146
It's because of anti-semitism you filthy goy.
>>
>>1845275
People have hated them long before Christ
>>
>>1845146
They didn't assimilated into society
>>
>>1845146
Because those other societies weren't based America.

>tfw largest Jewish population in the world because Europe went full autist
>tfw they commit very little crime, are a positive impact on the economy, and play a huge role in cultural and scientific advancement
>>
>>1845146
>you never read the Talmud(the one jews read), but you'll ignorantly jugde those who have.
Repent.
>>
>>1845146
Insular, exclusionary and high IQ which creates disproportionate success amongst them (breeding resentment). They use their resouces to artificially create circumstances beneficial to themselves at the expense of others, earning the ire of the general populace before being scapegoated by the other elites
>>
>>1845146

ask a non jewish investment banker
>>
>>1845317
>tfw they commit very little crime

lol wat

>are a positive impact on the economy

lol wat

> play a huge role in cultural and scientific advancement

literally a meme
>>
>>1845372

>High IQ.

Is there a scientific source on this?
>>
success breeds jealousy
>>
>>1845146
I don't know. We had never problems with jews in Poland. Maybe it is just attitude matter?
>>
>>1845901
I found better version of this painting
>>
File: 121212.jpg (220KB, 650x552px) Image search: [Google]
121212.jpg
220KB, 650x552px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.