[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would have the history played out if it remained like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: original.jpg (443KB, 1600x1587px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
443KB, 1600x1587px
How would have the history played out if it remained like this?
>>
>>1843818
More dinosaurs
>>
>>1843818
More wars.
>>
Imagine how mongols would just rape everyone.
>>
Extinction
>>
Britain and America never come to power and there would probably only be like one or two races.
>>
>what is the butterfly effect
>>
Every Algerian/Italian/Spainish Nationalist - "We're the center of the world!"

Also its weird imagining it like this, but this would mean that the USA, North Africa, and Saudi Arabia would be tropical. While Southeast-Asia, Oceania, and Southern South American would be cold.

>Australian vikings and Polar Kangeroos

Also there would be more cool lakes.
>>
Brits get the ass kicking they deserve
>>
>>1843818
I would guess alot less people and no country is able to become a world power
>>
we would all be mongolian
>>
ANGLOS cannot hide behind the ocean and are thus eradicated

the world enters a harmonious state without ANGLO trickery dividing us
>>
>>1843818
>Tibet(China)
>>
>>1843818
Globalism would have been achieved a lot faster
we'd be a lot better off in general
>>
where is this in the bible?
>>
>>1843962
>>1844092
Obsessed
>>
>>1843818
There'd be massive hurricanes and the center of that pangea would be dry as fuck.

Humanity probably wouldn't arise, at least as we know it.
>>
>>1843822
>>1843837
>Tfw we'll never know what it's like to be a Dinosaur warrior.

Why even live?
>>
>>1843885
south america looks about the same place
>>
>>1845066
>>1845066
Someday anon, someday.
>>
>>1843962
and i licked out your mother while she shit on my dick
>>
>>1844690
>even across an ocean spanning half the world, tibetans cannot hide from their rightful overlords
>>
File: a114.jpg (40KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
a114.jpg
40KB, 400x500px
>>1843818
There would be a movement where people get together, form companies, and create artificial islands far away in the middle of the ocean, turning them into little independent arcologies immune to continental laws. They'd primarily be used as tax havens and vacation spots for the ultra-rich.
>>
>>1843818
Drastically different climates for the regions.
>>
>>1843818
>>1843846 This

We would've all died as the earth superheated.

Something about super continents fucks up the climate and super heats the earth. Pangea coincides with the Permian-triassic extinction, and it was the worst extinction life has gone through on the planet.
>>
File: gKAmCCU.jpg (232KB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
gKAmCCU.jpg
232KB, 3630x1615px
>>1843818
Wewuzia might actually be a power in its own right instead of playing kingmaker during the Finno-Korean Hyperwar. The PIE peoples never rise.
>>
>>1848084
>Something about super continents fucks up the climate and super heats the earth.
more like it rips a continent sized gash in the planet's crust
>>
>>1843818
There would be a fuckton of hurricanes from the other side of the globe hitting the tropical coast of this landmass.

Also all of that connection would change the entire biosphere, things like marsupials and monotremes would probably cease to exist and only placental mammals would dominate.
>>
>>1843818
There'd be a wall all the way from the Great Lakes down to southern California.
>>
>tfw still landlocked
>>
>>1848099
God I love charts about the Hyperwar. Anyone else got any neat ones?
>>
>>1850798
Kek
>>
>>1850818
hi mong
>>
>>1843822
kek
>>
>>1843818
Antarctica isn't actually that size. It's like 90% ice.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.