[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: captain edward smith.jpg (43KB, 560x747px) Image search: [Google]
captain edward smith.jpg
43KB, 560x747px
>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed. No one shall leave. Shoot every disgusting privileged caucasian XY-chromosomed piece of shit that attempts to get on the lifeboats.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1842068
He wanted all the cute girls for himself.
A real hero ;_;7
>>
>>1842068
Did he really say that???
>>
>>1842195
Yes
>>
>>1842195
Of course he did, why do you think he is considered as a hero? The SJW made him one.
>>
>>1842195
The only people allowed to make OP's on /his/ are actual historians with a minimum of a masters degree, so it has to be true. OP is staking his academic credibility on it.
>>
>>1842068
What's up with /pol/'s victim complex?

Anyway, mods will be by soon to delete your word vomit.
>>
>>1842249
>I'm a faggot that can't chuckle at an obvious joke: the post
>>
File: F1.medium.gif (23KB, 440x274px) Image search: [Google]
F1.medium.gif
23KB, 440x274px
Statistically, the Titanic was an anomaly. Not that /pol/ cares since this is a bait thread and not an actual historical thread.

>crew members have the highest survival rate, followed by captains and male passengers, whereas the lowest survival rates are observed for women and children. This pattern stands in sharp contrast to the pattern observed for the Titanic.
>>
>>1842286

That's interesting. Maybe it's because of the whole insufficient lifeboat situation, which would have been unusual. In most cases there wouldn't be any need to decide who gets to live, it's just a matter of who is physically able to escape in time and then survive the subsequent wait for rescue.
>>
>>1842286
Sounds like the titanic was the only boat not completely full of faggots.
>>
>>1842310
Oh I thought I linked the study, but here it is if you want to read it: http://www.pnas.org/content/109/33/13220.full

The findings are pretty interesting and go against the notion people have of civilian maritime survival.
>>
>But captain we can't plot this course there's an iceberg in our way
>I SAID DO IT! FUCKING DO IT NOW! FUCK ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE ON BOARD OF THIS SHITTY CRACKER VESSEL! ALL WHITES ON BOARD THIS SHIP DESERVE TO DROWN, INLCUDING ME! RAM THE ICEBERG AT FULL SPEED AND MAKE SURE TO TRY AND DESTROY AS MANY RESCUE BOATS AS YOU CAN!

Did he really say this?
>>
File: james-cameron.jpg (66KB, 1180x600px) Image search: [Google]
james-cameron.jpg
66KB, 1180x600px
>>1842465

Jesus Christ Cameron, really?
>>
>>1842465
>iceberg
>berg

/pol/ was right again
>>
>>1842068
"Fuck off we're full" -iceburg
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>1842068
I keked, good thread lad. Even better you pissed off the feminists.
>>
>>1842195
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1842368
>I don't want to die a horrible death
>therefore i am a faggot
>>
>We must secure the existence and future for womyn and POC
>>
>>1844551
Yes you are, and you should be cleansed to remove the pussy gene.
>>
>>1842068
Because it is the responsibility of the superior race and gender to protect those lesser than themselves and to go out with honor and dignity.

It's not always good to be king but it is respectable.
>>
>>1842068
It means he was a modern SJW
>>
>>1842195
just fucking look at him, he even died his hair, hes obviously is a sjw and ofcourse he said it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.