[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Arab Revolt good or bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 030Arab.jpg (32KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
030Arab.jpg
32KB, 600x353px
Was the Arab Revolt good or bad?
>>
File: kuffir.jpg (22KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
kuffir.jpg
22KB, 250x201px
>spread of wahabshitism
It was excellent, mashala
>>
File: Caucusus front.jpg (65KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
Caucusus front.jpg
65KB, 300x411px
>>1841570
led to Arabs getting cucked out by perfidious Anglo and divided into meme states and allowed for the creation of Anglos. Looking back they probably were better off under the roaches
>>
>>1842038
>creation of Anglos
shit I meant creation of Israel ...
>>
>>1841570

>Arabs rebel from the yoke of one Empire (Ottomans) with help from the eternal Anglo
>the eternal Anglo does what the Anglo does best and betrays them
>Israel is created
>the rest of the Arabs are now under the yoke of the House of Saud/the United States

a better question would be, how would the ME look/fair today under an Ottoman rule
>>
File: house rasheed.png (51KB, 2000x1379px) Image search: [Google]
house rasheed.png
51KB, 2000x1379px
>>1842081
Our allies the Rashidi's would still rule most of Arabia while the saudi wahabi scum would be in their quarantine zone.

Basically no clusterfuck like today.
>>
I'm not quite sure they'd be better off non balkanzied. Sure if you didn't have war there for 80 years and they werent constantly terrorizing eachother they might actually build up some gdp.

Now that fuel is depreciating the middle east has zero future, so they may as well just fight to the death over clay since there's nothing better to do.
>>
>>1842128
*build up some gdp, but you still have pretty shit land and overpopulation. I think at absolute best you'd have a gdp per capita of like 10 grand.

I mean afghanistan has a gdp per capita of 500 dollars a year. I don't even know how that's fucking possible. I'd make more money than that selling dirt.
>>
File: 1476717463636.png (710KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1476717463636.png
710KB, 576x864px
>>1842152
>afghanistan
>arab
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.