[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (78KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 1036x733px
How did they do it?
>>
what exactly
>>
>>1840306
Cuba helped them.
>>
no ones lives there
I mean it´s a huge country for barely two million people
>>
>>1840306
SWAPO
ANC
embargoes

T. South African from Namibia
>>
File: South_Africa_Border_War_Map.png (52KB, 926x572px) Image search: [Google]
South_Africa_Border_War_Map.png
52KB, 926x572px
>>1840326
What was SA even trying to achieve with that war? Was Angola even invading or did you just decide to rek darkies to remind you of the good old days of Rhodes?
>>
>>1840307
One of the most stable and democratic African countries
>>
>>1840335
Botswana is xurrently the only African country that could be described as stable or democratic and that's solely because instead of taking the "blame whitey" route they took the "just shut the fuck up and progress" route.
>>
>>1840335
IDK about Namibia but neighbor Botswana is stable and democratic too. Reason is homogeneous population and democratic tribal customs.
>>
File: ethnic-groups.png (23KB, 560x340px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-groups.png
23KB, 560x340px
>>1840343
>this is homogeneous, according to the average American
>>
>>1840333
Fear of commies.
We didnt want to be the next state to fall. Also according to my grandfsther the war could have helped our national identity grow and show that world we dindu nuffin.
>>
>>1840348
>80% one group is pretty homogenous for African nations
>>
>>1840348
80% is quite homogeneous for any country
>>
>>1840352
>helped our national identity grow
I thought the Boers already had one of the most pronounced national identities on the planet?
>and show that world we dindu nuffin.
How does continued occupation of what essentially boils down to a colony and invading of two other countries help that?
>>
>>1840361
Victory in the war could have established better relations betwen Anglos and Boers

We would have been seen as good boys for stopping commies.
Perhaps in honor of our fight against the red menace we could keep Namibia and stop the embargoes
>>
>>1840356
It really isn't. Europe is currently tearing itself apart at 85% and America have been having race riots and gang problems for decades.

>>1840353
It's pretty much the standard. Zimbabwe is similar with the Shona.
>>
>>1840365
So are you Anglo, not Boer?
It's amazing how Europe managed to bring petty ethnic squabbles, between two of it's most similar people, fellow Germanics, to the arse end of an entirely seperste continent.
>>
>>1840366
>Europe is currently tearing itself apart at 85%
>85%
>He thinks that white is a race
>>
>>1840369
I'm anglo.

I don't blame the boers for hard feelings tho. We did some bad stuff to them in the wars.

An honest benefit of the blacks taking power is anglos and boers are alot closer now. Whites stick together
>>
File: every German.jpg (2MB, 2283x3565px) Image search: [Google]
every German.jpg
2MB, 2283x3565px
>>1840306
Germanic overlords, anyone have the political cartoon with Germans organizing giraffes into a formation while the French make out with their subjects and the Brits work em to the bone?
>>
>>1840320
>low population
>stable african country

Hmmmmmm
>>1840341
Black countries are stable the thing that makes them hell is the populace being incapable of acting civilized leading to outlandish crime rates, along with completely psychopathic politicians that bleed the working black man dry while using the media to always get votes from the many feral imbeciles in the country.
>>
>>1840348
They're all various shades of kaffir anyway.
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856KB, 3741x3887px
>>1840373
I'm talking about the individual countries and their individual ethnicities, the Britons in the UK, the French in France, the Germans in Germany.

Either way, the whites are more closely related than any other group of races on the planet, so you can take you lefty/pol/ shit back to rëddit where it belongs.

>>1840374
Are you kidding? The vast majority of the Anglos left to Aus, Britain and Canada. There are almost none left, it's why the population of whites declines from 15% to 8% almost overnight.
>>
File: bma-logo.jpg (14KB, 204x150px) Image search: [Google]
bma-logo.jpg
14KB, 204x150px
>>1840406
Insh'allah.
>>
>>1840407
We still exist tho. I know of others who stayed mostly for economic rasons
>>
>>1840414
>economic rasons
What would they be? The Broad based black economic empowerment act fucked whites, and, ironically, blacks over good.
>>
>>1840417
My senpai has some land and shit. My father is stuborn as fuck and I honestly blame him for not moving.
>>
>>1840410
Not what I meant.
>>
>>1840419
I hope you have some barbed wire fences and some land mines.

Do the Afrikaners accept you as there own? Can you speak any Afrikaner? Also, shouldn't you be in bed now? It's 5am in the UK so I assume it's about the same down there.
>>
>>1840425
We live on a farm. Unless someone has a reason to come here we never get visitors.

The afrikaaners will see me as a fellow white person and they'll veiw me positively but I won't be seen as a afrikaaner by ethnicity. I speak basic. Its 6:03 I like to wake up around 5:30 I love mornings
>>
File: XLLSjOu.png (519KB, 552x602px) Image search: [Google]
XLLSjOu.png
519KB, 552x602px
>>1840423
use less ambiguous terms then
>>
>>1840435
Are there any nasty critters in SA? Other than the people, of course.
>>
>>1840456
Dogs are common especially in shitty parts. Most ferocious animals stay away from non livestock farms and towns.

Basically dogs and hyenas. Unless you go into the wilderness you should be ok
>>
>>1840467
I more meant spider and scorpion wise.
>>
>>1840473
In the wilderness theres a few. I myself have seen scorpians but nowhere near towns and houses
>>
>>1840476
Strange hoa the white man's grave, Africa, is actually nicer than Australia in that regard.

Is your farm profitable? Do you ever fear it will be seized by the government Zimbabwe style?
>>
>>1840485
Its p nice. I don't see a land reform tsking place in the future the way things are going. Our politicians have seen the failures in Zimbabwe and they aren't that desperste to impliment something like that.
>>
>>1840490
They're coons, the second they lose their majority you're getting burnt in a tyre.
>>
>>1840507
you have a crystal ball anon?
>>
>>1840592
The ANC will do anything to cling on to power. They'll probably keep it forever as is though, as the SA "people" are too stupid to vote for anything but muh Freedom party.
>>
this thread has attracted some interesting characters
>>
>>1840608
How about either debate the people you disagree with or stop whining?
>>
>>1840341
>>1840387

A huge amount of hyperbole you got there.
>>
>>1840613
The second one wasn't me and the first one has a graph that proves the content of the post.
>>
>>1840407
>it's why the population of whites declines from 15% to 8% almost overnight.

Bantustans are now considered in stats. Also Coloured and black growth rates. White numbers are growing slowly.
>>
>>1840617
>Bantustans are now considered in stats
They always were, apart from the ones given "self rule" and they were only small, population wise.
>White numbers are growing slowly.
Source? From what I've seen whites are fleeing en masse from government discrimination, such as the BBBEE.
>>
>>1840600
>The ANC will do anything to cling on to power.
Huge dissent in the ANC. They want Zuma out and the scandals are embarrassing them.

>They'll probably keep it forever as is though, as the SA "people" are too stupid to vote for anything but muh Freedom party.

They lost a ton of vital high importance socities in the local elections this summer. I'm talking ANC strongholds.
>>
>>1840616
Botswana is xurrently the only African country that could be described as stable or democratic and that's solely because instead of taking the "blame whitey" route they took the "just shut the fuck up and progress" route

Well assuming the "blame whitey" which is pretty inaccurate anda projection of an American thing and forgetting the fact that Botswana is in a very blessed unique position for an African country compared to other ones on the continent.
>>
>>1840630
Nothing will actually come of this though, surely? They've won every election since '94 with 60%+.
>>
>>1840635
It's true though. SA and Zimbabwe have been blaming whitey since independence sith stuff like the broad based economic empowerment act and all of Mugabe's production means seizing, Namibia, Angola and Mozambique blame their failure on white rule and their wars od independence, the only sub saharan African country that doesn't is Botswana and they're the only sub saharan African country that is both economically and politically stable.
>>
>>1840612
I am neither debating nor whining, just watching, intently.
>>
>>1840647
>Namibia, Angola and Mozambique blame their failure on white rule and their wars od independence,

But hat's how those nations got into turmoil and got behind.
Namibia's doing fine though. SA and Zimbabwe's polices back in the day had a huge hand in setting up the state of those two nations.

> the only sub saharan African country

missing the other 50 states.
>>
>>1840636
>
The ANC regularly loses in the western cape elections though.
Even the Non black coloured people vote for other parties.
t. Poo in Loo expatriate in Cape town.
>>
>>1840729
no, white rule didn't fail in angola and mozambique, cold war did
>>
>>1840442
I feel bad for Yolande
>>
>>1840306
Low population density + European institutions + a lot of commodity resources

Also, it's currently in recession and is a shithole
>>
>>1842520
It's not a shithole but it low population which hurts it in the long run development wise. Alongside that Southern Africa is under a HUGE DROUGHT that is the craziest within the past 3 decades.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.