[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Propaganda Leaflets Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 16

File: Firebombing_leaflet.jpg (48KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
Firebombing_leaflet.jpg
48KB, 640x349px
>Read this carefully as it may save your life or the life of a relative or a friend. In the next few days, four or more of the cities named on the reverse side of this leaflet will be destroyed by American bombs. These cities contain military installations and workshops or factories, which produce military goods. We are determined to destroy all of the tools of the military clique that they are using to prolong this useless war.

>"Unfortunately, bombs have no eyes. So, in accordance with America's humanitarian policies, the American Air Force, which does not wish to injure innocent people, now gives you warning to evacuate the cities named and save your lives.

>America is not fighting the Japanese people but is fighting the military clique, which has enslaved the Japanese people. The peace, which America will bring, will free the people from the oppression of the Japanese military clique and mean the emergence of a new and better Japan.

>You can restore peace by demanding new and better leaders who will end the War. We cannot promise that only these cities will be among those attacked, but at least four will be, so heed this warning and evacuate these cities immediately.
>>
>>1840227
This is a good thread that I wish I could contribute to.
>>
File: leaflet.png (779KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
leaflet.png
779KB, 1024x665px
I always thought the Japanese ones dropped for Americans were pretty funny.

This one is dropped on Americans by the Nazis
>>
>>1840772
You mean dropped on Brits.
>>
File: foxes1.jpg (61KB, 572x906px) Image search: [Google]
foxes1.jpg
61KB, 572x906px
>>1840781
sorry, I can't read
>>
>>
>>1840772
This is clever because the target audience is motivated to keep it because of the meagre fap material on the left.
>>
>>1840798
>Robot-planes
>>
File: 640px-Your_future_al-Zarqawi.jpg (93KB, 640x1018px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Your_future_al-Zarqawi.jpg
93KB, 640x1018px
>>
File: Vietnampropaganda.png (130KB, 1024x1711px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnampropaganda.png
130KB, 1024x1711px
>>
File: vietnamese propaganda.jpg (46KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
vietnamese propaganda.jpg
46KB, 800x562px
>>
File: Die_Festung_Europa_hat_kein_Dach.jpg (772KB, 1159x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Die_Festung_Europa_hat_kein_Dach.jpg
772KB, 1159x1478px
>>
>>1840831
Any translation? I can get the gist but would like the details
>>
File: VietnamPropagandaLeaflet.jpg (61KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
VietnamPropagandaLeaflet.jpg
61KB, 480x314px
>>
>>1840817
>It's in English
I'm both surrounded and governed by idiots, but, on the bright side, apparently, so were my parents.
>>
>>1840838

Ah unfortunately no, I don't speak German. I know it's titled "The European Has No Roof"
>>
>>1840842

"The European Fortress Has no Roof"
>>
>>1840842
Using Google image translate, part 1:

In April 1943 the R.A.F. More than 100 million kilograms of bombs on German industrial targets. In May 1943 more than 12 million kilograms of bombs were dropped. In a single week in May, 750,000 kilograms of bombs fell to the Ruhr area. By June 1, 1943, British airplanes had dropped more than 100 million kilograms of bombs into Germany. The Royal Air Force is today stronger than the German and Italian Air Force. In April alone, 7,000 aircraft were completed in America. The American aircraft industry delivered the 100,000 aircraft for this war on May 31st. America now produces more aircraft than Germany, Italy and Japan. These are the facts. What does it follow? One might say that the Germans can withstand the Germans. But the comparison lags. The Anglo-American Luftwaffe against Germany is now far more difficult than the German Luftwaffe against England ever was. In their most severe attack on an English city (London, 10 May 1941), the Luftwaffe threw 450000 kilograms of bombs in one night. In its most severe attack on a German city (Dortmund, 23 May 1943), the R.A. 2000000
>>
>>1840825
>Dat grammar
The intellectuals clearly weren't the ones writing up the fliers.

...If it were today, I'd suspect they were just STEM - but general education requirements were a bit higher back then.
>>
>>1840849
2:

Kilograms of bombs in one night. More than four times as much-and this is only the beginning. The British were able to stand because they knew that if they could stand it would have to be better. They had hardly begun to equip. They were only starting. They knew that their own air power and air defenses grew day by day. They saw American warfare arrive massively, and they could hope that America would one day stand as an ally at their side. What do the Germans have to hope for when they keep bombing? New allies are no longer there. Germany 's own fighting power is diminishing. The English-American grows day by day. Germany's factories are bombed. Its production has fallen by 20%. America's production is bomb-proof Germany's weakened Luftwaffe must fight on three fronts. Everywhere she is on the defensive. The R.A.F. And the American naval aviation. Despite the Atlantic Wall, created a front in the heart of Germany. The fortress of Europe has no roof, no more to change, the German workers and engineers who are in the factories can no longer turn the course of war, they can only extend the war, which means you can take care of it , That even more bombs will fall on Germany, there will be more and more from month to month, how long will this continue
>>
>>1840849
>>1840854

wow translate actually worked quite well
>>
File: japanese propaganda.jpg (191KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
japanese propaganda.jpg
191KB, 940x705px
>>
File: british propaganda.jpg (282KB, 650x816px) Image search: [Google]
british propaganda.jpg
282KB, 650x816px
>>
>>1840864
I'm not even sure what this is trying to say...

...or even which side made it...
>>
>>1840873

The Japanese made it to drop over the British possessions in East Asia. It's saying that their death is meaningless, no more than being fed to the crows.
>>
>>1840872
Ok, no way Google translate will work on whatever that says, I can't even tell what the letters are meant to be
>>
>>1840876
Ah...

Cuz I was all...
>Are the brits telling the japs they don't give a fuck?
>Are the japs telling the brits they don't give a fuck?
>...Or are the japs trying to tell someone else the brits don't give a fuck?

I suppose these are the sort of propaganda posters you get from the land that invented haiku.
>>
File: german propaganda.jpg (66KB, 796x591px) Image search: [Google]
german propaganda.jpg
66KB, 796x591px
>>
>>1840882
Run it through a German OCR first.
(All those serifs) Umm... Like a very, very good German OCR.
...Otherwise known as a German.
>>
>>
File: 'black propaganda' leaflet.jpg (33KB, 588x216px) Image search: [Google]
'black propaganda' leaflet.jpg
33KB, 588x216px
>>
File: american propaganda.jpg (36KB, 615x390px) Image search: [Google]
american propaganda.jpg
36KB, 615x390px
>>
File: japbr6.jpg (58KB, 605x385px) Image search: [Google]
japbr6.jpg
58KB, 605x385px
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.