[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: maxstirner.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
maxstirner.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>1838441
spuks
>>
File: the good, the bad, the spook.jpg (60KB, 600x254px) Image search: [Google]
the good, the bad, the spook.jpg
60KB, 600x254px
spooks
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 750x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 750x579px
>>1838441
spooks
>>
Is it possible to have a thread on Stirner with no memes?

Will mankind ever know?
>>
>>1838478
Virtually all Stirner threads are a combination of memes, strawmen, and asking and debating what spooks are, they're mostly shit desu
>>
File: 1464481563115-1516760497.jpg (59KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1464481563115-1516760497.jpg
59KB, 800x534px
What ever it was it wasn't flexibility
>>
File: Stirner 3.jpg (87KB, 591x379px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner 3.jpg
87KB, 591x379px
I always hear debate about spooks but never many of his other ideas, such as the idea that freedom wasn't neccessarily a good thing. Do you agree with him?
>>
>>1838597
Are memes spooks?
>>
>>1839333

Well, of course.

>>1839340

Memes are the ultimate reality.
>>
Well I mean he was right. If I could benefit from stealing from a store with absolutely no consequence for me, why wouldn't I?
>>
>>1839350
Golden Rule.
>>
So if morality is a spook, does that mean that non-whites and women are the least spooked people on the planet since they don't exhibit as many morals and virtues as white men?

Are genders and races spooks?
>>
His problem was Left-Hegelianism claiming to be some sort of liberating realization of the human condition that would clear away the superstitious dross of Christianity by replacing it with its own brand of superstitious dross.
>>
>>1839350
Personal preference, you own moral values and conception of self, other squishy emotional shit. Remember: Stirner wasn't against abstractions or immaterial values.
>>
>>1839362

>hey buddy, i live by the golden rule, treat people how you want to be treated, and i want to have sex!
>>
>>1839376

Morality isn't a spook. Stirner made his argument on the fact that spooks make people act immorally. For instance, the belief that cutting someone's hand off is an appropriate response to them stealing your tomatoes.
>>
>>1839421
Would you want someone who wants to have sex, to have sex with you, when you don't want to have sex?
>>
File: B. F. Skinner.jpg (16KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
B. F. Skinner.jpg
16KB, 239x237px
>>1839458

I'll be there in five minutes.
>>
>>1839466
I dont understand
Wikipedia wasnt too helpful. Will you do the favour to spoonfeed a tired anon living in the timezone where it's 2:30 am and had little sleep?
>>
File: 1411616909516.png (92KB, 814x864px) Image search: [Google]
1411616909516.png
92KB, 814x864px
>>1839483
>>1839483

A Jewish anarcho-syndicalist MIT professor of linguistics and opportunistic political activist was teaching a class on Rene Descartes, known rationalist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Descartes and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than me!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, humanitarian Harvard behavioural psychologist who had conditioned over 1000 pigeons to compete in ping pong championship tournaments and understood the necessity of reinforcement and punishment for the creation of a Walden-like utopia and fully supported all breaches of research ethics made by J.B. Watson in the name of science stood up and held up a chimpanzee.

”How many signs does this chimp use to communicate, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “None, language is innate and uniquely possessed by the human species, you stupid empiricist”.
>>
>>1839539

”Wrong. It’s been 58 years since you published Syntactic Structures and plunged us into the dark age of cognitivism. If it was language was not simply a semiotic system among many and Universal Grammar, as you say, is real… then we would be speaking Hebrew now”.

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his favourite Bill Cosby sweater. He stormed out of the room crying those anarcho-syndicalist crocodile tears, the same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they publish tracts condemning right-wing dictators and ignoring the atrocities of left-wing rulers in Peru, Angola, Pakistan, and Equatorial Guinea. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Noam Chomsky, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist anarchist professor. He wished so much that he could blame his actions on the environmental influence of the academic ivory tower, but he himself had argued against it!

The students all predictably applauded at this positive stimulus that day and accepted B. F. Skinner as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Radical Translation” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and Willard van Orman Quine himself showed up and abolished all cognitive psychology departments across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He was sent to Guantanamo Bay for political subversion and was forced to watch looped footage of Foucault laughing at him for all eternity.
>>
>>1839539
>>1839543
This was utterly unhelpful but i give it to you, you have good memes
>>
File: 676.gif (546KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
676.gif
546KB, 255x255px
>>1839543
>He was sent to Guantanamo Bay for political subversion and was forced to watch looped footage of Foucault laughing at him for all eternity.

i laff
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.