[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets be actually useful /his/. Lets write a PoMo style history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Natalia Poklonskaya (5).jpg (3MB, 3466x2228px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya (5).jpg
3MB, 3466x2228px
Lets be actually useful /his/. Lets write a PoMo style history of Western Civilization. The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra proves this is possible, but ours will be on a /his/ related topic. /lit/ could even help us, I think they are ready for a new project. Just fyi I hate PoMo but it's funny and this would not be scholarly by any means.
>>
On Saturday, October 23, 4004 BC, at 6:00 pm, the world was created by God.
On Saturday, October 23, 4004 BC, at 6:01 pm, the eternal anglo destroyed it all.
>>
File: 528044_1283094157438_full.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
528044_1283094157438_full.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
>>1835404
>>
>10.000 BCE: Jari Litmanen the Great establishes the Holy Finnish Empire
>7.000 Before the Birth of some Jew: the Great Patriotic War against the Eternal Korean, the Finnish Empire wins, but not without a great sacrifice
>6.000 years or 1 year before Gawd makes da land: the Finn retreats, and the Eternal Korean splits into the Eternal Anglo and the Eternal Serpent, which later becomes the Jew
>year 0: MH16 is shot down over Galilee by Zoroastrian seperatists, the many liters of kerosine cause mental retardation within the population
>year 33: the Great Jewish Retardation is at its peak, many retard-prophets spring up and vow to destroy Rome because DURRRRR ROME NOT GIV ME LAND DURRR
>380: the retard-prophets are successful, but the Zoroastrian seperatists are still angry over Rome not liking their tacky golden palaces, they go to war
>600something, or -6 Hijra (childkidnappings be upon you): an elephant carrying more kerosine crashes into a palm tree near Mecca, thus sparking another Retard Revolt
>700-1400: they have the Retard Wars, a rematch of the Great Finno-Korean War, but with more retardation
>1500-1800: some other retards buy a telescope and come up with Autistic Astrology
>1850: two more retards escape from the Retard Wars, one goes DURR CAPITALISM, the other goes DURR COMMUNISM, the rest go eat their own shit
>1900-1945: the second series of Retard Wars erupts, this time twice over Belgium, and the question of 'why is this even a country?'
>1945-now: America wins and makes a divine vow to DURRR HOLE WORLD SHOULD BE RETARDED
>>
>>1835647
>2016: The reincarnation of the messiah as Justin Trudeau claims the current year, that is all.
>>
>>1835379
MOMMY
O
M
M
Y
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.