[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were black American soldiers treated by the other allied nations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 20

How were black American soldiers treated by the other allied nations?
>>
File: usgrVLz.jpg (665KB, 3000x2438px) Image search: [Google]
usgrVLz.jpg
665KB, 3000x2438px
>>1834844
They were given candy
>>
>>1834844
great cannon fodder
>>
>>1834844

Writings by African GI's indicate that they felt they were treated much better by Europeans than by Americans. I remember reading somewhere about a black soldier who was a POW and felt that the conditions in the German prison camp were better than back home in the US.
>>
>>1834858
There are accounts by SS men who were held in American POW camps and were disgusted by the way they treated blacks.

The riots between US GIs and Australian soldiers were partly caused by the US GIs trying to get the Australian ones to stop hanging out with black soldiers.
>>
>>1834858
>>1834860
Sucks DESU. We didn't know back then to avoid the groid.
>>
>>1834883
What really sucks is that if Reconstruction wasn't shot in the face by Johnson, and blacks were treated as humans with full political equality, allowed to partake in education and develop generational wealth instead of treated like shit and denied rights until the fucking 1960s we wouldn't have this "dinduffin" self-destructive retarded """""culture""""" causing all of these problems.

This is what happens when you let southerners make decisions.
>>
>>1834968

fucking nail on the fucking head.

this is what people aren't understanding. education and wealth are only built upon stability and time. black american's have been denied this for a long time.

combine that with the general decline of domestic production nationwide and you have a recipe for a very poor, very ignorant and very angry section of the population.
>>
>>1834844
They were treated better in Britain than they were at home, and this dichotomy in treatment is one of the many factors that added fuel to the fires of the subsequent Civil Rights movement once the war was over and they went back home.
>>
>>1834968
>Hurr

They were doing that already, until the civil rights era shit the bed. Blacks had built up functioning, largely self-sufficient communities in the face of considerable adversity when desegregation kicked the legs out from under said communities (remember the hundreds of thousands of black jobs, especially black teaching jobs, that vanished during desegregation? Neither does anyone else.) and welfare shot them in the head for good measure.
>>
>>1835038
>Giving blacks money and equal rights made their businesses fail
?????
>>
>>1835049
Black businesses couldn't compete with white businesses at the drop of a hat and because black businesses generally employed only blacks those jobs were lost when the businesses folded. This was especially prevalent and especially damaging in schools, and on top of that it was disadvantageous to the black students. Comparing black schools to white schools was like comparing a private prep school to some backwater high school; the black students couldn't keep up and when this disparity was found to be RAYCISS standards were lowered and everyone suffered.
>>
It's the welfare trap that creates dependency on welfare more than the existence of welfare. People don't get jobs, don't take promotions, don't advance their careers, because they'll earn less money because they'll lose welfare. If we just had a simple welfare system like Welfarebucks minus half of income was your welfare benefit level, or even simpler, a universal income where the adjustment was made during tax payment, we'd see less welfare dependence.
>>
>>1835049
small black businesses couldn't compete with the larger white businesses.

welfare penalized working and still sort of does. as there is a point where you end up poorer for earning more money.

public housing projects concentrated poverty. and made ghettos. which caused businesses to leave and public institutions of fail.

then you have the war on drugs. which destroyed generations of families by having one or both parents in prison.

https://www.amazon.com/Please-Stop-Helping-Us-Liberals/dp/1594037256
>>
>>1835078

>welfare penalized working and still sort of does. as there is a point where you end up poorer for earning more money.

While interning at non-profits I've witnessed people break down crying because they're going to be kicked off welfare because they finally got a job. They always feel like they're being punished for doing the right thing. I'm not sure that justifies getting rid of welfare, however.
>>
>>1835038
No they weren't As soon as Lincoln died reconstruction went with it. Blacks were tenant farmers, slaves in all but name only. Segregation didn't allow them to integrate into the culture at large or gain any political power and they were denied the opportunity to gain generational wealth.

Yeah, things were better off for blacks when they were lynched for looking at a white woman the wrong way.

If Jim Crow wasn't allowed to happen and Radical Reconstruction forced on the reactionary, racist, aristocratic South, our nation would be a whole lot fucking better. It would be fucking awesome if we just treated each other as Americans but generations of racial strife have pretty much destroyed that, at least for the time being.

Now we have a retarded black culture (trust me, I grew up in North Philly, I know this shit) and stupid white people on the other side (both the racists and the "I'm so sorry" apologists) and everything fucking sucks.
>>
>>1835092
Welfare needs drastic reform. It need to support basic needs while the recipient gets educated and developed marketable skills. Right now it's an incentive to get pregnant and not work and getting off of it is hard because you lose that safety net right away.
>>
>>1834985
>this is what people aren't understanding. education and wealth are only built upon stability and time. black american's have been denied this for a long time.

This is literally at the core of what SJWs call "white privilege". Not saying you're wrong, but a lot of people quickly dismiss that shit because it comes out the mouth of a blue haired landwhale.
>>
>>1835092
I'm against getting rid of welfare on principle, but it does need to be massively revised. The system shouldn't allow you to live off of it for years on end. It should be like a life preserver that just keeps you afloat long enough for you to get back to shore. In a sink or swim situation most people will learn to swim even if they don't have confidence that they can at that exact moment. And the moment they do learn to swim, they'll be on their way up, but they need to be put in that situation before any of that can happen. It's the same reason you don't constantly coddle your aging dog for fear that his muscles will atrophy even faster.
>>
>>1835110
Yeah, there's a difference between recognizing the advantages that many white Americans have (economic & political dominant class for a long time) and SJW nonsense about how you can't be racist against whites and muh patriarchy.

The former is a way to move forward and develop a solution to the problems with have, the latter just drives the cultural divide in this country.
>>
>>1835109
In New Mexico, Gary Johnson had a program where you'd lose a certain percentage of your welfare once you get to work rather than just dropping it immediately after a threshold income. So if you were on welfare and got 100 bucks a week (just throwing out simple hypotheticals here) but managed to earn 20 bucks a week, it'd drop to a payout of 90 dollars a week. You then are receiving 110 dollars a week rather than just 100, so you're incentivized to go work. It only lasted a couple weeks, but in that time he claims unemployment fell a considerable amount. But since it was a law based on an executive order, it was repealed on the grounds it was unconstitutional.
>>
>>1834844
I've read that they were treated so well by the French in WWI and WWII that a lot of black GIs just said fuck it and stayed in France rather than go home and be treated like second class citizens.
>>
>>1835110

I think the SJW "core" goes a lot deeper. SJWs mix up personal and systematic prejudice like it is their job and SJWs will also not recognize what a self destructing culture american blacks have created for themselves as well.

Either way, sometimes the SJW is right and sometimes the trumpsters are right. Even more of the time both of them are right to some degree.

The rich and powerful played the waiting game to long with american blacks and only tried to reintegrate very recently.

Like another anon said >>1835078 the programs designed to help actually had a lot of compounding negative effects on the local economies, basically nailing them in the coffin.
>>
>>1835133
Citation? I can't find this anywhere.
>>
>>1835141
No, the problem is SJW no longer means batshit insane people. The current usage by people who yell SJW, the alt-right, ex-#ggers, /pol/ yell SJW at anything even vaguely leftist. There's no meaningful distinction between liberal and SJW, whereas in the beginning, SJW referred to only the most batshit insane liberals.
>>
>>1835141
>will also not recognize what a self destructing culture american blacks have created for themselves as well.

Some blacks actually claim the CIA assassinated Tupac because he was the only major black star that spoke to black people and told them to stop chimping out. "Thug Life" probably sounds like typically nigger behavior but the whole point was to get the Crips and Bloods (who were still at major warfare with each other at this point) to stop fighting each other and join together for the black community. It was about being black rather than being a crip or a blood basically.

>It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact...the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks.
>But some things will never change.
>Try to show another way, but they stayin' in the dope game.
>Now tell me what's a mother to do?
>Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you.
>You gotta operate the easy way.
>"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way.
>Sellin' crack to the kids. "I gotta get paid,"
>Well hey, well that's the way it is.

Or on Only God Can Judge Me

>Everybody's dyin tell me what's the use of tryin
>I've been Trapped since birth, cautious, cause I'm cursed
>And fantasies of my family, in a hearse
>And they say it's the white man I should fear
>But, it's my own kind doin all the killin here
>>
>>1835163

DESU I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA did assassinate Tupac. They were extremely adept at culture war and destabilization.

Rappers rhyming about societal ills, or atleast the ones they grew up with, is nothing new. But I do believe what is new to this day and age is the absolute lack of an attention span. Materialism and extremely poor quality journalism(RE: for profit) has butchered our sensibilities of what is important and what is not.
>>
>>1835145
Honestly I heard it on the Joe Rogan show when he interviewed Johnson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY

At 19 min he's talking about welfare.
>>
>>1834992
>They were treated better in Britain than they were at home

That's true at the civilian level and with the majority of British soldiers, but the government and military leadership did have some racist policies.

The Chiefs of Staff, for example, had requested black GIs not be sent to build airbases for fear of racial tension, and Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden claimed English weather was "badly suited to negroes".
>>
Nazi Germany treated Jesse Owens better than America did.
>>
>>1834968
>he thinks it's the Souths fault
You realize that even after desegregation was achieved in the South that blacks still had to fight for integration in the North, correct? Some of the most famous segregationist cases happened in cities like fucking Boston, not Birmingham or Atlanta. Maybe if you Yankees took full responsibility for fucking things up and didn't blame everything on the South, shit might be square. Even better: maybe if you minded your own fucking business and kept to your own fucking states this wouldn't have been an issue in the first fucking place.
>>
>>1835188

Domestic terror really falls more under the purview of the FBI. Their role in the assassination of Fred Hampton is well known so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they had a hand in Tupac's killing.

Gotta enforce the rigid Anglo class structure and the Mestizo system.
>>
look up black montmarte

blacks loved how we french treated them so much they decided to stay

first black aviator couldn't fly under american wings so he enlisted in the french aviation.
>>
>>1834858
African GI's ?
You mean american GI's with african roots right?
>>
File: 1476407904883.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1476407904883.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Why does /his/ have such a boner for black people
>>
Really research MAGA facts "PussyRiot" and what they did and the whole story to see for Yourself.

Unbrainwash Yourself.

Such a sad day when Russia is more free then America.
>>
Let me help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grEBLskpDWQ

It wasnt them spreading books in Putins face, THIS is why the FSB went after them.

Russia is Massive, Muslims and Christians litarally fucked them up the moment they came out of jail.

This is what really haptened.
>>
File: 1349719294747.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1349719294747.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1836045
Wrong thread?

>Such a sad day when Russia is more free then America.
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
liveleak find the video when they got out, its worth it.
>>
>>1835102
THIS. I'm from South America and I lived several years in the USA. While obviously we have our own problems with discrimination and the like, at the end of the day national identity trumps all, not even the most autistic would seriously advocate racial separatism or "omg I'm so sorry I'm a fucking white male". It can be said that blacks and whites all form part of a national culture, not White American vs Black American culture as in the USA. Racial issues in the USA are just a huge minefield of autism, hate, and all around silliness (like the concept of a "Hispanic race") from all sides.
>>
>>1836040
Fuck off, frogposter
>>
File: 1476185261364.jpg (18KB, 228x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476185261364.jpg
18KB, 228x214px
>>1836089
What's your obsession with them?
They're incredibly irrelevant as a people
>>
>>1836091
It's a history board black people are a part of history
>>
Come to Russia if You are not normal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MsX4B_ZBQU
>>
>>1836093
No not really, black people might be to most irrelevant on this planet, especially so american blacks.
>>
>>1836119
There is currently a thread about african history, just because you aren't informed or don't care about a subject doesn't mean it is or should be irrelevant to everyone else
>>
File: 1445988059619.jpg (23KB, 233x339px) Image search: [Google]
1445988059619.jpg
23KB, 233x339px
>>1836093
/his/torians attitude towards them is odd is it not?
>fucking anglos ruined Europe
>fucking Germans ruined Europe
>fucking uncivilised slavs
>i love black people, they're so cool
>>
>>1836130
/his/ isn't one person...
>>
File: 1474972925694.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474972925694.png
272KB, 785x757px
>>1834858
>>1834860

This wrecks of "The Nazis weren't that bad!!!!!" revisionism.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1836045
Calm down Ivan. Are the 50 cents worth it?
>>
>>1836132
Not claiming it is, but there is a clear pattern to the behaviour of the majority of posters
If the French act like pieces of shit, we call them pieces of shit, same for Spanish, Germans etc
But if you criticise the blacks for being cunts you're a racist and should go back to /pol/
>>1836133
Ahh right on time
>>
>>1836142
>majority
I don't think it's the majority
>>
>>1836130

Most of those threads are /int/-tier banter threads, you mongrel.
>>
>>1835281
> English weather was "badly suited to negroes"

English weather is badly suited to the fucking English too.
>>
File: 1374805240958.jpg (197KB, 685x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1374805240958.jpg
197KB, 685x1000px
They were loved by the local women.
>>
>>1834858
>>1834860
Wow Americans are evil as fuck who would have thought.
>>
For the weakened men, the greatest hardship was the regular wood detail. Their lives depended upon collecting sufficient fuel to keep their fires and cookers alive. Yet with each trip, they were compelled to forage further afield into the mountains. The supply began to falter. Crossly, the Chinese summoned a meeting, and harangued the prisoners upon their negative attitude to labour, pointing out that it was not for the captors’ benefit, but that of the captives. Then, as spring came, there was a surge of volunteers for the wood detail. The Chinese were delighted to discover that ‘your attitude towards labour has improved’. Yet it was not wood that called the men, but the discovery of marijuana. First identified by some of the Mexican prisoners, itgrew wild on the hills.
>>
>>1836040
Because they are an interesting topic you daft frogfucker.
>>
>>1836133
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1835188
>>1835729
I don't want to get too conspiratorial but the guy who shot him in the lobby of Biggie's record label later was found to have FBI connections.

Honestly I would be surprised if an actual agent killed him, but if it came to light that the FBI "fanned the flames" of the Biggie Tupac conflict and motivated some gangbangers to chimp out I wouldn't be shocked at all.
>>
>>1836091
>irrelevant as a people
>their role in the society of the world's hyperpower is a major point of contention and conflict, with 200 years of slavery and decades of fighting for their place at the table

lol
>>
>>1836130
Bease we are so used to discusing European culture it's gotten a little stale
African culture and history is something that not a lot of people know about so it's new and interesting and because of /pol/ somewhat rare and taboo when we can get it pass them.
>>
>>1835410
>and kept to your own fucking states this wouldn't have been an issue in the first fucking place.
It still would have been an issue and a very just one at that. In South or North. Or would you really want a longer lasting American segregation equivalent to Africa's aparthied?
>>
>>1836130
most people on /his/ are european
>>
>>1836133
>this ruins my image of America as an objectively good country liberating the planet!
>wahh this is nazi propaganda!!

>>>/kindergarten/
>>
>>1835315
Actually no. They were pretty fucking embarrassed a black won by such a wide margin, and after kicking up a little shitstorm, downplayed it. Blacks were so few and far between in the Reich in those days that Nazi ideologists didn't really have them on their radar. Jews, gypsies and commies were a bigger problem. Still, Blacks they were considered officially inferior and were subject to marriage bans and a forced sterilization campaign.

But it's true he was also treated like shit by America upon return.
>>
>>1836163
Not really we Slavs are getting shittalked for real because of what russians and those fucking serbs did.
>>
>>1836133
It's reeks, not wrecks, you stupid fucking burger
>>
>>1836130
>>fucking anglos ruined Europe
>>fucking Germans ruined Europe
>>fucking uncivilised slavs
Go back to your safe space if you can't handle banter. I bet you're a fucking Canadian.

>i love black people, they're so cool
lel what /his/ are you on?
>>
>>1836133

> This wrecks of "The Nazis weren't that bad!!!!!" revisionism.

First of all, reeks not wrecks.

Second, they weren't. All Nazis were not fucking Skeletor, Destroyer of the Light and Good. They were Humans. Which means some were great people, and some were evil bastards, and a some were pretty much both at the same time.

Casting everyone on one side as evil and everyone on the other side as good is laughably infantile, and basically the opposite of what any historian should be recommending.

Hell, Hitler was a genocidal monster who used an ethnic minority as a scape-goat to enslave his people into war-puppets. He also had a jewish doctor who treated his sick mother largely for free, and even though she died, he still felt indebted enough to the guy to save his life and help him escape Germany. If he was pure Emperor Palpatine Dark-Side 100% of the time, he wouldn't have bothered.

'Evil' people can have traits or beliefs that are laudable. Just as 'Good' people can have traits or beliefs that are fucking horrendous. Good people can do bad things, bad people can do good things. Because humans are fucking humans, and therefore complicated.
>>
>>1835315

Meh, kinda... That said, Jesse Owens admitted that even Hitler shook his hand, whereas his own president had practically refused to acknowledge him.
>>
>>1836747
WTF what's wrong with America
>>
>>1836776
It was full of Americans.
>>
>>1836791
But I'm American
>>
>>1834848
Are the guys on the left Arab volunteers?
>>
>>1836799
Suicide when?
>>
>>1836819
I'm an black American

Probably soon tho
>>
>>1836453
They are pandered to for votes, and all the fighting was done by white people. They got civil rights because white people let them have it.
>>
>>1836776
>WTF what's wrong with America
>>1836791
>WTF what's wrong with America
It was 'full' of people who irrationally hated others for their race and wanted to play who's the most special snowflake crayon in the crayon box with it.
>>
>>1836040
We do? Every other thread is usually nigger this and nigger that.

Americans must be asleep, or something.
>>
>>1836776
obsessed with crayons and "property"
oh and selective amnesia
>>
>>1836130
>>1836119
>>1836091
>>1836040

>autistic frogposter
>literally does nothing but bitch and derail threads

kill yourself you subhuman scum

we have a thread with actual discussion for once and of course you try to turn it into shitflinging

choke on a nigger dick you cuck
>>
>>1836824

ooooooooooooh DON DO IT

(seriously though.. read camus, or viktor frankl.. or franz fanon.. idk..)
>>
>>1836505
Yes. 100% yes, I love in Atlanta surrounded by niggers. Black people are dumber and more violent than you could ever comprehend. They are fucking animals and the degenerate culture they surround themselves with cannot be tje fault of anyone but themselves. Just watch how blacks ruin everything they touch. Whether it be a business or a neighborhood, anything that becomes majority nigger immediately falls apart into dysfunction.
>B...B..BUT REDNECKS
Rednecks' whole culture is about working hard and relaxing. Almost all of the Rednecks I grew up with have been working some type of job the majority of their lives and are generally very respectful as long as you don't insult their way of life. Niggers don't work, they aren't respectful, they will kill their best friend over a bag of chips, every sin in human nature is present in nigger culture. If you want to see a hood, religious person turn into a horrible person stick them with a bunch of niggers for a year.
>>
>>1836477
The thing is, no one really gives a fuck about niggers and we only care about histories that matter. Hell most of nigger history is "wow what a stupid decision, who made him king?" and "why do these dumb niggers keep getting themselves enslaved?"
>>
>>1837125
See
>>1829894
>>
>>1836827
>and all the fighting was done by white people
Because they were most often forbidden to fight
>They got civil rights because white people let them have it
How else was is supposed to go down, pray tell? When whites are the ones that take the civil rights away, the only way to get them back without the consent of whites is to topple the current regime by force? Is that what you would consider a respectable way for them to go about it? Or is that just classified under "chimping out?"
>>
>>1834848
Dirty french niggerlovers probably let them fuck their wives too
>>
>>1834860
>There are accounts by SS men who were held in American POW camps and were disgusted by the way they treated blacks.
Yeah they probably would've just chucked them straight into ovens back in the fatherland XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
upvote + gold anyone?
>>
>>1835741
Bessie Coleman also did the same (first black woman and first Native American to fly).
>>
>>1836088
>like the concept of a "Hispanic race"

This. Third generation Dominican American here who can barely speak Spanish, people are often confused that I call myself black just because I have a Spanish name, or at the very least, they think I'm half black.
>>
>>1837111
where i come from rednecks are EBT using overweight chainsmokers who work in retail and complain at every minor inconvenience.
>>
>>1834844
Given watermelon as an incentive
>>
>>1837717
As if anecdotal = reality.

Plus your just stereotyping honestly. Facts and empirical evidence back up the fact the blacks are more prone to violence, poverty, laziness, crime ect.
>>
>>1837736
"empirical evidence" back up the fact that such behavior is the result of centuries of cultural subversion
>>
>>1837736
you literally used anecdotal evidence you moron
>>
>>1837763
Niggers being niggers is "cultural subversion"

FAGGIT
>>
>>1837736
>As if anecdotal = reality.
>Plus your just stereotyping honestly.
You just did both of those in >>1837111

>>1837816
>Niggers being niggers is "cultural subversion"
Except that's not true at all
>FAGGIT
And that's just uncalled for
>>
>>1838145
Your suffering from post confusion.

I didn't say anything about Atlanta.
>>
>>1835062
>hurr why couldn't disadvantaged blacks compete with white institutions? Must be genetics XD

You Southern apologist are insufferable retards.
>>
>>1836505
How about freedom of association so people can deal or not deal with whoever they want? How about the right of states to legislate within their borders and to not have Big Gov kicking in the door every time they decide not to toe the line. You know, the main critiques of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It's not even an argument of HURR DURR NIGGERS like the rest of the thread and you want to make it. It's an issue of fucking liberties that this country was founded upon and which is all the South ever wanted.

t. The guy you're replying to.
>>
>>1834844
Blacks had to go to other countries to serve as equals in arms.
>>
>>1835136
Many stayed in Canada as well.
>>
>>1837717
>rednecks =/= white trash

You don't see the ones I'm talking about because they generally make themselves scarce or you they don't look the way you think they do. These folks I talk about hate white trash to death and though a lot of them use EBT, they don't abuse EBT the way blacks do and usually their kids get off Government assistance in their lifetime. Black families might stay on welfare for generations.

Most rednecks have a skillset passed down through generations that you might not even expect. Of all the folks I went to school with, every redneck or "white trash" I knew now has a career based off that skill set and a family while the black kids are either in prison or on government assistance. When both kids grew up in poverty, went to the same school, had the same opportunities one succeeds and one fails, it's no one's fault other than the person who made the choice. I'm not claiming that I know of its racial or cultural because I'm not a genius but I do know it's not white man's fault.

>inb4 durrr anecdotal evidence
You can only chunk this argument as anecdotal if my first hand experience only represents an outlier. I think we have enough information to know this isn't the case.
>>
>>1836655
>>>/pol/

keep your memes on the right board or go back to plebbit.
>>
>>1838489
funny thing is that the states that obsess over state rights are the eons that are a net tax receivers (tax more tax money then they give) barring like Texas and maybe some other state.

Freedom of association is extremely abusesable and leads to heavy societal issues. 1-2 stores that don't serve x people out of 200 you can avoid them. Living in an area where a high% of the stores don't serve x people because certain sentiments (found in a much larger number) tramples on their life quality. At hat point telling the guy to find a different store is burdening him.
>>
>>1838145
This is my post about Atlanta. And yes my experience does represent reality. You're very ignorant of you think it doesn't. I have spent a great deal of time around blacks. Lots of blacks from lots of different areas and hardly any of them could be considered decent people. Even less sre people worth being around or talking to. The black demographic is a useless demographic who can only continue to harm this country unless segregated to their own corners of the nation.
>>
Weren't black troops placed under French command in WW1 because no one wanted to use them in the AEF and they went on to do actually good shit?

Americans are fucking stupid.
>>
>>1836169
I proper loled, thanks anon.
>>
>>1838556
>funny thing is that the states that obsess over state rights are the eons that are a net tax receivers
Cool story, so it's a net benefit to these states in terms of liberty and a net benefit to the federal government in cost. You have provided ZERO downsides.

>Freedom of association is extremely abusesable and leads to heavy societal issues
And the current status quo which infringes upon many first amendment rights isn't? At what point do your legal rights against freedom of association get to supercede my constitutional rights to not marry you or violate my religion? Before you say the federal government can't violate that right, there are several incidents of precedent of after Loving v. Virginia and still do after the gay marriage case. Either we all have the right to freedom of association and freedom of religious practice or we have neither.

>tramples on their life quality
Forcing me to serve them tramples on my liberty. Guess which one is supposed to be guaranteed by the constitution?
>>
>>1836776
Hitler didn't have to play to an American audience, whereas FDR did.

But anyway, Owens never admitted Hitler shook his hand, because he didn't. It didn't happen and I don't know where you're reading otherwise. White medal-winning athletes were invited to the White House for an official reception (at a time when the Olympics were not yet that big a deal -- arguably it was Hitler+Speer who showed what a flashy pageant it could all be). Blacks were not invited because blacks were never invited for any reason, that was just a given, an afterthought (unless it was to wash the carpets and dishes).

Owens was rightfully resentful, but it's foolish to judge the past by today's standards.
>>
>>1835117
>The system shouldn't allow you to live off of it for years on end.

You can live on it but your quality of life is super shit. Granted if you've only lived in that environment or poverty that's even worse then you don't know a better standard of living.
>>
>>1838770
>Owens never admitted Hitler shook his hand, because he didn't
Wrong. It wasn't publicized, but it happened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205572/Hitler-shook-hands-black-1936-Olympic-hero-Jesse-Owens.html
>>
>>1834844
Depends how they acted.
>>
>>1838622
Gays can still go to other places that can marry them. However if getting married ONLY was permissible through a church then they are heavily restricted.

Also those states take more then they can give. They tax more tax money then they give back.
>>
>>1837523
Black, but only of supposed native american 'descent'. That claim is Cherokee, which as I'm sure you know is the most frequently fabricated ethnicity in the US.

She also crashed and died.
>>
>>1838800
>Gays can still go to other places that can marry them
And if there is nowhere to do so for a large distance, is that not contradictory to your previous claim and tramples upon their life quality by burdening them and forcing travel?

>Also those states take more then they can give. They tax more tax money then they give back
I am aware. You are missing the point. It's a dual benefit. States get the liberty they demand, feds save money they don't have. Win-win. Honestly, i don't know why you're stuck here. It's completely irrelevant.
>>
>>1835154
There is no difference between an SJW and a leftist
>>
Just like the others.
>>
>>1838791
>quoting the daily mail as a source on /his/
no seriously, kill yourself. Idiot.

>Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s.
So over 20 years after the fact, in the politically activist climate of the '60s, a known black rights activist starts a revisionist campaign to make journalists say that Hitler did shake his hand after all. Out of sight, of course. And then 45 years after that, a German journalist publicizes this... I'm sure he has no ulterior motives at all. After all, the fine journalism of the daily mail would surely have mentioned such a thing.
>>
>>1838804
Many blacks did mix with Natives though.

Beyonce for example her mother is Louisianan creole of black/European and Naive descent.
>>
>>1835110
Well the difference here is that anon recognizes that privalge is allocated generationally, instead of the sjw postion of implying a causal relationship between race and privilege.
The sjws are pretty much right about the patriarchy too, identity politics are already marginalizing by nature, maybe if sjws strived to be more inclusive and measured, more cis white male oppressors would listen to them.
>>
>>1838819
those state are a tax drain what's that hard to get?
California drains a lot of fed money but they pay enough taxes that they are a net tax giver.
>>
>>1838850
It's a red herring. A moot point. Completely fucking irrelevant.
>>
>>1838826
Then you must be politically illiterate. That's as retarded as saying there's no difference between a libertarian and an anarchist
>>
File: Campingstoler.jpg (149KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Campingstoler.jpg
149KB, 1024x1024px
>>1835102
>>1836088
Isn't this sorta on point?

Once you read up on the riots of the 1910s, the 1920s, and even further, the trend is awful.

So you got a corrupt police force.
Class segregation.
Vigilantism turns into a springboard for organized crime.
A political system based in nepotism and a worse form of aristocracy.
Capitalists wanting money, so they build slums.
Blacks are allowed to move into a area, but get segregated into artificially created ghettoes.
Then lack of Police and Legal Rights just means they segregate further
And then communities voluntarily going for extreme segregation, like The Irish.
Black people get back from WW1, and it finally sets in that they are literally being treated like rats.

Then at some point, you now have 2-3 ghettoes set up, some insane turbo capitalist building slums so he can run some cheapass sweatshop, and a police force can't actually do its job.
Meanwhile the Irish start integrating, for no reason other than Anglos dying out.
Prohibition leads to The Police Force showing all its cracks, again.
You get a depression going.
You get a World War, leading to even more War Veterans realizing they are being treated like shit.
You get post war riots because workforce is suddenly under pressure from House Wifes not wanting to quit their cool WW2 jobs.
You get 60s riots for a lot of the same reason.
You get Anti Communism being used as a excuse to not deal with any of the issues.

And ever since, its been the elephant in the room.
On one hand, you can't just assume they won't chimp out.
On the other side, Muh Police Brutality and Half Assed Segregation produces more chimps.
And the eternal desire to ignore or glorify the problem fuels it.
>>
>>1838844
>Naive descent
well, you said it.

Creoles generally claim to have native in the mix, and a portion probably do -- several generations back. Until we see the DNA report, Beyoncé has no right to any claims of such.
>>
File: i_get_it.gif (2MB, 630x377px) Image search: [Google]
i_get_it.gif
2MB, 630x377px
>>1834848
Das cute, mann.
>>
File: Mountainblade_cattle_herding.png (917KB, 745x622px) Image search: [Google]
Mountainblade_cattle_herding.png
917KB, 745x622px
>>1836040
Topic which spans from civil war to MODERN FUCKING DAY
Topic involving Government, Court, Police Enforcement and public moral
Topic involving STILL EXISTING AND RELEVANT ORGANIZATIONS
Topic that even from a entry level standpoint is underexplored, and from a expert level is under explored
Its a topic where the losing side has gone from being represented as Savages in Human Clothes, to Dindus.

Something like Chicago race riot of 1919 isn't that different from Ferguson unrest. Almost a 100 years later.
It show cases that USA is incapable of solving its nations fundamental issues, on a much more obvious level than discussion how Wall Street is a economic failure.
>>
>>1838877
She never identifies as Native though at all It's just part of her Creole side.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 208x242px
>>1835110
The core is buried in shit. So much that rich kids like Ghazi Kodo and Tre Melvis can feel oppressed by a white beggar living under a bridge.
>>
>>1835110
Complete Bullshit.

Chinese, Jews, Hindus/sihks integrate quite quickly without massive amounts of gibs.
>>
>>1838966
That's a hugely different scenario for each.

Also people ignore Asian poverty in America..
>>
>>1838981
So which is it? Is it gerneric "time" to develop, or due to different scenarios?

>People ignore Asian pverty in America

They ignore white poverty too. What's your point? Hindus, Sikhs, Chinese's and Jews are more successful than both Whites and Blacks.
>>
>>1838981
People who improvise, adapt and overcome thrive no matter what society they are in, and no matter what society does to them.

Read some Thomas Sowell to find out why American blacks are not one of those groups.
>>
>>1834968

Red pill me on the civil rights act. Was it bad for blacks in the long run? I know Johnson was a piece of shit politician who hated niggers
>>
>>1839005
Not sure you can consider the CRA bad.
>>
>>1839011
You can consider how it was implemented as bad. Many did. Many still do.
>>
>>1838997
Thomas Sowell is a shit historian and often botches up his explanations of history to fit his point. He's an economist, not a historian or someone versed in AA history.

His cracker culture book is literally It's all poor white Southerners fault polluting blacks. He strips agency in Black and whites contributing to Black development and institutions along with his obvious disdain for anything Black.
>>
>>1839024
Who wouldn't disdain degenerate Nigger culture besides Jewish record labels looking to make a buck?
>>
>>1839005
He was a piece of shit politician, but those racist quotes are dubious.
>>
>>1838989
Well Indian came post-CRA (their imigration intensified) so they didn't have to deal with life before that. The large amount that came within the last 20 years are often highly educated and can practice their job in America or if their credentials couldn't qualify in America (now or back then) they kids at least had a parent who is knowledgeable and has an education background and experience. On top of that Indians immigrating here have the wide and very deep Indian community to provide help, jobs, businesses and assistance as well as networking (compare to say other communities). On top of that America gets the best who qualified for it's very heavy immigration requirements so the ones nowadays are the bright and rich ones.

This applies to Jews and Chinese (more recent) but they have extra stuff to them each.
>>
>>1839029
He literally points to the Celts as the sole primary blame. I don't know why you'd take a guy who's the black neo-conservative version of "subset of Whitey did it" and ignores the historical and traditional culture of blacks and the u.S heavily
>>
>>1834844
As KANGZ N SHIET
>>
File: Prisoners by race - 1923.jpg (267KB, 1600x775px) Image search: [Google]
Prisoners by race - 1923.jpg
267KB, 1600x775px
ITT:
>repeating cuckservative memes
>muh black middle class
>muh great society muh welfare state
>muh "black wall street"

Blacks were ALWAYS lowlife trash, long before the 1960s.
>>
>>1839197
>we wuz kangz befo' da welfare state
>>
>>1839202
PS Jazz is nigger music and was the rap of its day.
>>
>>1834844

The same way the Thebans and the Corinthians looked at the Helots of Sparta; with a combination of pity and despise.

The blacks are the modern helots, the serfs of the WASPs, founders, rulers and essence of the USA, and they served them with their blood like a helot served his Spartan master. Not much has changed since then.

>Helots were ritually mistreated, humiliated and even slaughtered: every autumn the Spartans would declare war on the helots so they could be killed by a member of the Crypteia without fear of repercussion.
>>
>>1839211
Nigga, in WW2 nobody cared about US civil rights issues, because the US media rarely reported them, and the US wasn't the center of the world back then.

Everyone was more like

>why are they being so mean to those darkies
>oh well, time to get back to killing some fucking slopes
>>
What makes us better than /pol/ when talking about this ?
>>
>>1839211
The difference is that the Helots were the literal backbone of the Spartan economy whereas blacks are not in any way shape or form.

>>1839289
We aren't, most of /his/ is /pol/ crossposters looking for more reasoned (By 4chan standards) discussion.
>>
>>1839005
Pretty sure he was talking about Andrew, not Lyndon, Johnson
>>
>>1839296
Blacks were excluded from the economy essentially.
However that did stop a decent amount from getting rich. First self made women in America was a black woman which kinda made white woman of that time period look like total crap with a female member of the racial and social underclass got rich before one of their members did. It's like if a woman gypsy became the first self made billionaire in some East European country. If THAT happens that countries poster basically couldn't post on /int/ or any board with flags because they'd be masterfully bantered out.
>>
>>1839296
>The difference is that the Helots were the literal backbone of the Spartan economy whereas blacks are not in any way shape or form.
They used to be for a large section of the country. But that changed long before slavery was even abolished in the united states. Mechanized cotton harvesting and separating had so drastically reduced the amount of labor and time needed to produce cotton from plantations that a great deal of slaves in the south were kept on solely as surplus labor to be hired out to poorer farmers.

This era is when you saw some of the greatest mistreatment of slaves in America because their value had plummeted yet were still so numerous they couldn't find enough uses for all of them.
>>
>>1836616
Nazi Germany didn't give as much of a shit about Jesse Owens as people seem to think they do; they absolutely BTFO every other country.
>>
>>1839329
The hilarious myth of egalitarianism

So an immigrant from China who was also excluded from the economy by virtue of not living here is statistically more likely to be successful why exactly?
>>
>>1839949
>people who leave a country to go make their fortune in another one are likely to do better than people who stayed

This is true for African immigrants too.
>>
>>1838966

Shows what you fucking know which is jack shit. None of them integrated quickly, they were often the subject of pogroms and lynchings just like every non-white immigrant group that comes to the US, and they still are in certain parts of the country
>>
>>1840106
They have much more success over blacks despite facing trials.
>>
>>1839197
You're so cute
>>
>>1840106
That's a lot of garbage Tyrone. No wonder blacks do bad at school. Chinese, Hindus/Sikhs and Jews don't face lynching in any part of the country regardless of what bullshit you want to pull out of your ass at any given moment to affirm your faulty beliefs and are on average more successful academically and finically than both Whites and Blacks.
>>
>>1838804
Her dad moved back to the reservation and left the family, so she's at least 1/4th.
>>
>>1839206
So is rock and almost every popular music genre in America these days. What's your point?
>>
File: race_wwi.jpg (117KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
race_wwi.jpg
117KB, 400x574px
>>1834844
>>
>>1839024
>Thomas Sowell is a shit historian
I literally stopped reading right here.
>>
>>1840185

The average /pol/cuck everybody. Get's his news from right-wing media and thinks that their rationalization are facts.
>>
>>1840170

Again you don't know shit. Plenty of those immigrants live in ghettos and are on welfare. The ones who actually do make it out are lauded and promoted by the media to show the country that the fairy tale bullshit about how America is a "melting pot" and a land of opportunity is true
>>
>>1839949
Chinese Americans (like old blood) are different from them ore recent post WW2 Chinese. Different region of immigration, culture language acculturation to America etc. Stats don't distinguish the two so it's hard to geta good grasp on HOW different they are.

>>1840641

True. Asians are paraded around as the model minority but this imposement of that status hurts them. If many people assume an Asian is hyper intelligent the many average ones who are just like any other kid are burdens with expectation and the teachers beliefs may alter their level of interaction with said child. Everyone expect Lisa to know all the questions and go to her for math despite her male classmate who she is friends with and does the work with is the one that is the Math wiz A+ every test. She tells them that it's Tom that aced the tests constantly not her the B/B- gal but then people pull that "but you should know this better". On top of that the teacher may neglect her more then the other students because "she doesn't need help". It's known that teacher having biases and certain sentiments about students effects the quality of teaching and assistance to that student. Some kid at my HS years back had to threaten the school principal to make then teachers respect him because at grade 11 he stopped being the slacker class clown and put his nose in the book hard but none of the teachers took him seriously so he had to deal with the BS.
>>
>>1839949
>An Upper Class Chinaman fleeing with his education is equal to a 4th generation post slave
>>
File: 130842303938.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
130842303938.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>1841152

>he thinks that average immigrant Chinese is educated and upper class
>mfw

Most of them are illegals who got into this country be overstaying their tourist visa or getting smuggled in by human traffickers. But nobody says a fucking thing because Murricans fear brownies more. The fear of the latter but not the former is nothing more than the mestizo system in play.
>>
Remember seeing a video of black ww2 UK vets talking American soldiers calling them nigger and treating them badly. What was funny /interesting was that they said they lost it and kicked the shit if if anyone who did and the Americans just weren't used to blacks fighting back
>>
>>1841187
They used to be. Just like the average Scandinavian immigrant was literal hicks before the 70s
>>
>>1837235
Great point

No surprise it was ignored selectively
>>
/pol/ derails and ruins another thread
>>
>>1834858
>>1834860
B-b-but muh racist Nazis
>>
>>1840222
Each was used to introduce drug culture, disregard for the law, and have accompanied prostitution or sexual promiscuity.
>>
>>1840186
And Cherokee 'reservation' is also part of the myth. Seriously, if you don't know the history of bogus Cherokee claims and why they became so common, don't come back until you do. That includes claims in Oklahoma (which were more about getting baskets of deplorable out to a western nowhere-land away from prime farmland in the southeast than verifying native ancestry.)

Maybe she really was, good for her. But it's a claim worth being very skeptical about.
>>
>>1841582
OH NO PEOPLE LISTEN TO MUSIC, GET LAID, DRINK BOOZE AND SMOKE WEED WHAT WILL WE EVER DO?

Your life must be a pathetic empty and repressed one anon. This is the kind of shit that a stable man brushes off because it's not up to him to decide.
>>
>>1841284

Not true, this is how they get into the country nowadays. In fact illegals from Asia is a bigger problem than some Mexicans hopping the fence.
>>
>>1841567
They were.

French Colonial troops were basically hunted down during the fall of France. In some instance driving tanks over black POW.
>>
>>1842477
Asian Illegals is different. Mostly because all their illegal immigration simplifies down to the fact The Police and whoever is in charge of US western waters isn't doing their job.

Then again, USA haven't really done that well the last.... 150-200 years?
USA generally have no real control over its border.

Just like they used to have no control over their interstate borders.
Their control is still poor, but at the least they started getting some control due massive interstate crime fueling a demand.

> this is how they get into the country nowadays.
This doesn't mean anythig in the context of WHO the immigrants USED TO BE.
Even if USA is getting more Hispanic/Indian by the generation
>>
What's a good book on african history?
>>
>>1836088
SA race autism and NA race autism are pretty different but funny in their own pathetic way.
>>
>>1836142
>If the French act like pieces of shit, we call them pieces of shit, same for Spanish, Germans etc
Maybe you do. People posting on 4chan are not representative of the population of their respective country, and you should probably go back to /int/
>>
>>1837235
Wouldn't conaider it chimping out if they managed to overthrow the current regime and construct a better one, no
>>
>>1838539
>Most rednecks have a skillset passed down through generations
And what skill are the blacks supposed to have that has been passed down generations? Picking cotton?

You racists are hilarious and completely inconsistent.
>>
>>1842620
UNESCO - General history of Africa
>>
>>1834858

Maybe. But a bunch of French colonial soldiers were just shot after being taken prisoner by SS units.
>>
>>1836283

>Americans capturing Berlin
>>
>>1836361

yes?
>>
>>1842896
If I recall, Fench African colonials were despised due to their prominence in the occupation of the Rhineland
>>
>>1842824
But that's impossible if you bother to think because African-Americans did not have the power to do that. Attempting to do any major really changes would get the government hot on their asses hard like what happened in the 50-60's. Likewise with colony Independence movements were very pragmatic in whatever support they got and had to work within the system they were given. Some situations require violence/rebellion or pressure but In America that would be very ineffective.

Chimping out is a catchall term for "x people I don't like doing something I Don't want them to do and placing unreasonable standards on them". It usually involves massive cognitive dissonance in the "x standard for my people but y standards for y people" or another famous one "the Jesus for us is one of overcoming and standing up to sin and injustice, their Jesus is about passiveness, submission and acceptance of the way of the world".
>>
>>1843541
My point is that they deserve literally no credit because they didn't win their own civil rights, they were given out of pity.
Plenty of people have won their own rights against a superior power in more respectable ways
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>1842572

>mfw all this mental gymnastics and rationalization

200 years ago Americans didn't give a fuck that hispanics were crossing the border at will or that illegals were smuggling themselves into the country. It's only until recently that you see this hysteria over other brown people besides blacks due to the decline of America's political and economic strength, the pond is getting smaller and the fish are getting nervous. It's nothing more than white people getting jumpy over the fact that they're losing their position in the caste system due to minorities overtaking them in all fields.

>This doesn't mean anythig in the context of WHO the immigrants USED TO BE.

Used to be? There's nothing past tense about the situation it's happening in the present. Go look up some actual data taken by federal agencies on illegal immigrants instead of regurgitating shit from /pol/
>>
>>1843541

> Likewise with colony Independence movements were very pragmatic in whatever support they got and had to work within the system they were given. Some situations require violence/rebellion or pressure but In America that would be very ineffective.

Your delusional and ignorant of history if you think that. There's never been any successful independence or political movement without the use of force and violence or the threat of them. And no being given autonomy while being retained as a client state does not make one independent.

>>1843567

Deluded

The Civil Rights movement succeeded because White America was fucking terrified. Even in the 50's there were regular race riots and violence occurring all over the country. WWII had empowered the blacks by creating a strong blue collar workforce and moving them into the cities, causing tension with the whites. The establishment looked at the situation and realized that if things continued the way they were going shit was gonna hit the fans. Civil Rights passed out of fear so the system could preserve itself, not out of any genuine care for minorities.

>Plenty of people have won their own rights against a superior power in more respectable ways

You're just repeating the bullshit narrative that the elites teach kids in school so they never create movements that would actually threaten the status quo.
>>
>>1843567
>My point is that they deserve literally no credit because they didn't win their own civil rights, they were given out of pity.

But they did win because they got the support of non-blacks, convinced a very huge power to change it's policy and changed the America landscape.

>Plenty of people have won their own rights against a superior power in more respectable ways

But not every situation is the same dumbass. Blacks were contending against basically America THE most powerful group in the world. Trying to fight the America government is suicide. This isn't a colonial government.
>>
>>1843653
>There's never been any successful independence or political movement without the use of force and violence or the threat of them.

Canada. Australia
>>
File: 1422465590251.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1422465590251.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>>1843653
>white America was terrifyed
>90% of an armed population was terrified of the people who could be swatted like a fly by any decent police force
The cuckery is real
>>
>>1843723
Remember that government and social institutes favoured them more heavily. Blacks had no power at all! People got triggered if a darkie was in the same room as them or at least peeved (and they were passive aggressive about it). One had to do his doctoral/masters in the hallway near the class before he brought his issue to the courts.
>>
>>1843673

Implying they're independent.
>>
>>1843788
Not seeing your point m8
>>
>>1843808
That Blacks were powerless in America adding onto >>1843723 post
>>
>>1843673

>Implying their independence was by choice

I'm not even gonna go into the complex relationship between the crown and Anglo colonies but in a nutshell Britain was broken by WWII and had no ability to actually enforce their authority over their colonies
>>
>>1843723

>White America
>Soft, weak and unaccustomed to hardship
>easily spooked by sudden terrors and thrown into hysteria

One needs only look at the past decade to see how easy it is to cow white America into accepting legislations they normally would not tolerate.
>>
>>1835102
Reconstruction did not die with Lincoln. If anything the Radical Republicans were even more fervent after his death. Reconstruction didn't die all at once, it sort of fizzled out until the Republicans sold out the freemen in 1877.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.