[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the Hapsburgs Jewish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: hapsburg family tree inbreeding.jpg (75KB, 520x741px) Image search: [Google]
hapsburg family tree inbreeding.jpg
75KB, 520x741px
Also, Hapsburg general thread. Opinions? Rants? Blind hatred?
>>
>>1834740
Osmanoglu family was better
>>
Hapsburgs have always been my favourite European dynasty

They always get so much hate from people using them as evidence for "why monarchies suck" but I think the opposite. They went from being a small family in southern Germany to one of the most powerful families in Europe.

Austria is in such a shitty location too. Stuck between Poland-Lith, the Ottomans and France, later Prussia/Germany and Italy too.

Their empire was a a multicultural and multireligious one. They held it together through the wars of religion and the rise of nationalism.

But no

>HURR INBREEDING
>>
>>1834795
>a small family in southern germany
>in southern Germany
>Austria is in such a shitty location too
>Poland-Lithuania showing interest in westward expansion ever
>The ottomans being anywhere near them before capturing Hungary
>France being anywhere near them
>Italy being a threat to anyone (except the austrians who managed to suck even more

The Habsburgs are vile pigs who got land by betraying their homeland, trying to be authoritarian fucks ever since Fredrick I got their asses on the crown, marriages, and enslavement of the slavs, while facing virtually no real threat until the 16th century by which time they had consolidated already
>>
>>1834839
Castle Hapsburg is in southern Germany if Im not mistaken, so I would say they are a south German family.

Poland ruled over both Hungary and Bohemia at a time and it could be said Austrian strength kept them at bay.

Are you saying because the Ottomans needed to conquer Hungary before threatening Austria makes them a non-threat???

Austria held territory in the low countries and the Lorraine region. They were neighbours with France, the two fought more than once.

>Le Italians can't fight meme
The Italian states were pretty good at fighting and were wealthy as fuck. Not to mention often had powerful foreign allies.

Why do Balkan niggers hate the Hapsburgs, you lot have never been independent and descend into genocide and poverty.
>>
File: joseph.png (11KB, 82x94px) Image search: [Google]
joseph.png
11KB, 82x94px
>>1834795
>favourite dynasty
>calls them HaPsburgs
>>
>>1834875
>implying im from the balkans
And castle hapsburg is in Switzerland, not Germany
I thought you were talking about unified Italy
I dont recall poland owning hungary, moreover austria got bohemia quite early on, and again pol-lit was too busy fending off russians and scandis alike to pose a threat
When did austria evet get tangled with the ottomans to fight for its survival, before hungary was attacked
>>
File: pepe popcorn.jpg (482KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
pepe popcorn.jpg
482KB, 1000x1926px
Still waiting on the Jewishness bit, but otherwise still quite an entertaining thread.
>>
>>1834795
Yeah. Mine, too.
>tfw no modern-day Austrian Empire
Fuck Franz Josef and the Magyars.
>>
File: thankscharlesv.jpg (199KB, 954x1008px) Image search: [Google]
thankscharlesv.jpg
199KB, 954x1008px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.